Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 292 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostTue Mar 26, 2013 3:04 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I again left my backpack on the train today. This time I had some valuable papers in there (like my birth certificate). Sometimes, I wonder how I survived so far.Image
I'll look it up in the lost and found tomorrow.
Re: What's up? PostWed Mar 27, 2013 2:19 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I created an account on tumblr tonight. Still trying to figure out how it all works. Wish you could comment on every image you see. I'm used to doing this for pretty much everything else I go on. Trying to come up with some SP related blog to create. Hmm...

Anyone wanna follow me?? Look up Harrystan25. I'll come up with something interesting soon, promise! In the mean time, I need some friends there! ;)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What's up? PostWed Mar 27, 2013 9:27 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Stanluv25 wrote:
I created an account on tumblr tonight. Still trying to figure out how it all works. Wish you could comment on every image you see. I'm used to doing this for pretty much everything else I go on. Trying to come up with some SP related blog to create. Hmm...

Anyone wanna follow me?? Look up Harrystan25. I'll come up with something interesting soon, promise! In the mean time, I need some friends there! ;)

Right when I abandon mine! XD

What's up?:

Nothing.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostThu Mar 28, 2013 2:23 am Offline
Well I started a blog called Sharon Marsh Talks. A low-down on life in SP, Sharon style. :wink:

Haa, I love that line.
Re: What's up? PostThu Mar 28, 2013 4:53 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Stanluv25 wrote:
Well I started a blog called Sharon Marsh Talks. A low-down on life in SP, Sharon style. :wink:

UGH. Now I HAVE to check it out! :0
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostThu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 pm Offline
Haha! Please do! I will try to post every night.

Haa, I love that line.
Re: What's up? PostMon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 pm Offline
I was woken up by alarm clock even though it's holiday. Usually I've got no trouble going back to sleep between alarms when I have to wake up, but not today. Not only was I wade awake when the alarm went of, but I also couldn't go back to sleep in some time. For some reason my mind was working in overdrive mode. Just as I started to drift away, church bells started ringing and woke me up again.
Re: What's up? PostMon Apr 08, 2013 6:09 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Currently at school, but happy that I may have found somebody who not only gets me, but supports me...and is worth supporting. I'm going to cook for her Wednesday night. I hope she likes my cooking.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: What's up? PostTue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Poured water in my hand, made a sneeze noise, and threw water on the back of some classmate's neck. :lol:
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostThu Apr 11, 2013 10:52 am Offline
I haven't been on this board in a while. It's been a busy week. Band practices every day. And I have a gig tomorrow.
Re: What's up? PostThu Apr 11, 2013 5:36 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Went home for the weekend and got introduced to always sunny in Philadelphia by my dad. It feels like a live action South Park with grown ups. Kinda glad Unsupervised (a cartoon i loved more than most) got cancelled so more resources could go to that show.

I find Charlie Day cute so watch Horrible Bosses; . Seeing this, a friend reminds me of a crush I had on another similar looking celeb. I always hung out with people who look like him and acted annoying like him too. I realize I still gravitate toward that kind of person. Maybe I only tollerate annoying behavior because I'm attracted to the people dishing it out? Maybe our subconscious motivations, that we're not aware of, guide our actions - i was certainly not aware i was hanging out with people because they were sexy, if that's why i was doing it but it's a possibility! Maybe I just have a sense of humor that finds what others consider annoying to be funny. My social skills are lame but that's maybe because i learned them by hanging out with insane people IRL when I did group with people at all?

Seeing people hate on Charlie Day's character, for not letting a woman rape him, pisses me off. I go to Tv Tropes to find examples of other shows where characters subvert the usual trend of letting women abuse or rape them. Most examples are not subversions, including Everybody loves Raymond. I realize the way female characters in that show were portrayed has shaped my view of women negatively, but is sadly what a lot of radical feminists seem to want women to be seen as. I know some women who abuse their husbands who were actively inspired by Deborah in that show, like the women yelling you go girl to the laugh track seem to be. Makes me wonder if TV influences how we act, afterall? My mum keeps commenting on my facebook posts and suspects things about me i don't want to talk to her about now she's seen what groups I like.

I've long thought it doesn't but I started drinking coffee after seeing Tweek in south park. TV has changed my views on a lot of things. It did so by planting ideas that i checked up on other sources so my old idea, that TV isn't a direct cause of our behavior, is safe.

I read Encyclopedia Dramatica page on TvTropes to find a out about the internet banana republic dictatorial actions of the founder of that site, after I see a lot of double standard pages have been deleted. I unwittingly find a pertinent analysis of the kind of person who enjoys that site, suggesting people take things too seriously in that show. I hate people who take things too seriously but how serious is too serious? You have to take things a little serious to not be a complete jerkass! One of those things I'll have to weigh the costs on.

I think I'm coming down with something as I've felt confused for a few days which usually preceeds a cold. I have less than 2 weeks to finish my dissertation which is the size of a lab report now. I need to work on that. Been applying like MAD for any jobs i can find. thankfully a whole host of wild jobs appeared over the summer and i only need something to tide me by until next semester when student loans will again cover me, for now. I 'twisted the truth' a lot in my CV.

I finished Cave Story finally. Been talking to my friends a lot more. I hadn't talked to ANYONE outside debate club in literally months before 3 mates i hadn't spoke to in a while got all social. Probably not the best time with my dissertation and all though D=

Hope your date went well Gemini :)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostFri Apr 12, 2013 8:09 am Offline
Extremely slow day at work. If I haven't showed up, it would make absolutely no difference. i had literally nothing to do all day.
Luckily I had Unassumption's long ass posts and my slow phone to keep me occupied a while.

Unassumption wrote:
I find Charlie Day cute

Well, he is the hottest of the crew. Also, I like the way he screams when he's upset. It's hilarious.
My friends say I'm hilarious when I'm upset. So much so, they can't take me seriously. :/

Unassumption wrote:
I always hung out with people who look like him and acted annoying like him too. I realize I still gravitate toward that kind of person. Maybe I only tollerate annoying behavior because I'm attracted to the people dishing it out?

Biggest crushes I've ever had were on guys that were kind of jerks. I don't know is that because they were jerks, or was it something else, and they just turned out to be jerks. It seems too much of a coincidence, though.
Re: What's up? PostFri Apr 12, 2013 2:42 pm Offline
Glad to be of service!

I foundsome old videoswith Day in them. He sounds fairly normal so it's hard to tell that it's him, until he gets excited and screams. Video is from 2006, must've been one of the earliest ones on that site. Youtube seems like it's been around forever despite being less than a decade old. Hell the internet isn't much older than me. The things that have the biggest impact like the net end up becoming routine and you forget quickly how you did without them or at least I do.

Watched this epic videodebunking one of the many people who deny climate change, Lord Monkton. Who uses being aristocratic blood as if it were an equivalent qualification to being a scientist. It's rare in that it avoids insulting Monkton or his followers in any way and the video maker deletes insulting comments. Just some informative counters to the guy's points.

Jimmi Summers who costars in sunny is also funny.

I was the only one from my group of friends who carried on school past 16. In the UK you can leave then. Facebook is evil, it keeps reminding me what a mistake that probably was, by showing me all the fun stuff they're getting into now. All of them are living and working together. Then again my life probably seems sweet to people who only see what i post on youtube and facebook! Regret isn't worth anything, I can only learn more social skills.

Got bored and argued with some truthers on facebook. I really need to pull my internet plug for a while so i can get stuff done!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostMon Apr 22, 2013 10:40 am Offline
Outside the brewery I saw a pretty large beetle on its back, unable to turn around. Naturally, I walked around it, keeping my distance (if there's somebody that doesn't know, insects scare the crap out of me). Few hours later I noticed it was half eaten by ants. Insects are disgusting.

I was in a bank today. They have safety doors. You push a button and the first door opens, you then go inside and wait for the second door to open (it won't open until the first door is closed and it won't open if nobody is inside). A friend that works there told me motion sensor doesn't recognise black people. They have one black customer and they have to push the button under the counter for the door to open when he comes in. :lol: Racist door!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ1TaYwU394

That reminds me of a hilarious story a friend told me. It's about his grandma. She was born in a small village nearby and until she got married she hadn't traveled anywhere. So one day (that was in the 50s) her husband took her to town. While they were riding the tram a black man entered. She had never heard of, let alone, seen a black person before. She turned to her husband and asked "what kind of animal is that?"
Re: What's up? PostMon Apr 22, 2013 3:35 pm Offline
If the door was really racist, it'd open for him then slam shut on him as he tried walking through :I

One of the sadly many charlatan who sells cancer patients a 'cure' he knows doesn't work for huge sums, was criticized in a youtube video a couple of years ago. This 'doctor' recently tried censoring the video, claiming to youtube that it violated his copyright (it didn't - this false claim is perjury). Like hundreds of people, I downloaded the video and re-uploaded it on my channel to combat this censorship. It's the "Babara Strissand effect" in action. It works just as well as it did when the first season of south park aired. Will censor monkeys never learn?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Sort by  
Page 292 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295 ... 306  Next