Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 294 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostWed May 15, 2013 5:11 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Milo Vonnegut 2 wrote:
I

I had that dream again last night. I'm kinda scared of the Big-Will. There's an old saying that re-occurring tend to become reality.

Wait, what am I saying? Just listen to me. :lol:

II

Eating Coca-Cola cake. :D

What happened to your previous account?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What's up? PostWed May 15, 2013 5:12 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Hey all! Things have been crazy these last couple of weeks, but I've just come in from explaining all that in the WIN thread.
Re: What's up? PostFri May 17, 2013 5:28 am Offline
Tue May 14, 2013 2:09 pm17In your hearts.
Big-Will wrote:
What happened to your previous account?

Can't seem to login to my first account. I think the login system is on the fritz.
Re: What's up? PostFri May 17, 2013 5:26 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Yeah! I got my account back after the 400th time of trying to login. (even dynamite wouldn't crack it open)
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostSat May 18, 2013 8:13 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Saw Star Trek last night. Awesome. (why wouldn't it be)

sh*t. Just realized I have to go feed my furry cousins.
Re: What's up? PostSun May 19, 2013 12:43 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I was at a party yesterday and just recently came home. I have to write some info for our upcoming album and send it to our manager today but I'm so tired.
Re: What's up? PostFri May 24, 2013 1:43 pm Offline
I had been working afternoon shift from monday to wednesday, morning shift on thursday and today I was again filling in for our driver who's sick and had to get up at 4 am. My sleep pattern is screwed up. I fell asleep today at around 6 pm and woke up around 9. Tomorrow I have to work again and get up at 4 am, but I can't go to sleep.
Re: What's up? PostSat May 25, 2013 10:51 pm Offline
http://youtu.be/_BYgFbkJ5Rc

FYI: This vid is 14:41 long. it's stopped before there on me once already. just want to make sure everyone knows in case it does stop early.
Re: What's up? PostMon May 27, 2013 10:38 am Offline
Sorry for your loss, Bug. At least now your life can get back to normal.
Re: What's up? PostSun Jun 09, 2013 11:31 am Offline
I just got back from kick-ass weekend. We had great gig at The Underwall Festival on friday and stayed there 'till sunday.
The festival, although much smaller than originally planed, was great. Lots of awesome bands. It amazes me how much good metal bands this country has, despite media's complete silence regarding any non-pop genres, and whining from a lot of people how there's no good bands today.
Our band made quite an impact, we got a lot of good feedback, and got invited to another festival this august.
Last edited by Mamont on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What's up? PostWed Jun 19, 2013 11:00 am Offline
Last night I went out for a beer with a friend. We intended to have one beer, but one soon turned to six. I woke up with my clothes on, hungover as f*ck (again).
Although it was 5:40, already it was hot.
At work I went outside for a few minutes without a hat and got a terrible headache.
On the train on my way home AC was off for some reason. It was unbearable. I was sweating like a pig. When I got home I went straight to shower. Didn't even take my clothes off. I washed the sweat from myself and my clothes.
Now I'm sweating again just from sitting.
Re: What's up? PostTue Jun 25, 2013 11:43 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
What's up? I purchased some Silent Hill games on Ebay.

Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Silent Hill V: Homecoming
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostTue Jun 25, 2013 4:17 pm Offline
Looks like I'm gonna be moving into Sales. :mrgreen:
Re: What's up? PostWed Jun 26, 2013 2:00 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
I've been learning to drive. I didn't do too well but I have moved down the road and around corners without crashing. It's like one of those racing games with the fake wheel, I'm sure you know all about that since most of you can drive. It's hard to get jobs when you can't drive so it's a skill i need even if i end up in a place with good public transport. My instructor lent me a spare wheel so i can practice spinning it.

Having applied for every lab job in the country for about a month I got a first job interview yesterday. Got asked hella questions and I think I did ok with them, it lasted over an hour. My CV and cover letter are both evolving; every time i apply for something i use the same template but change a few words. I end up seeing some mistakes in the template and changing that. Hopefully it's changing for the better!

My sister is moving close to us. Poor girl had to pack on her birthday so she's having a second birthday where she actually celebrates next week. Going to visit my mum's best friend who moved to australia 10 years ago and is back here on holiday. Her son is majorly into cosplaying and keeps walking round dressed as Chen Li from street fighter. Odd.

Gave about 10 games to my nephew since he's old enough to play Metal Gear and Metroid now, I want him to enjoy real games not the spongebob games he's been playing! I realized i don't play much anymore so olaying a DS game, Virtue's Last Reward. The plot is like a serious version of the Hangover, it starts out all chaotic and you wonder how they'll explain it but they end up doing a good job at explaining by the end.

Been spending way too much time debating people on facebook groups.

@Milo: I gave up on SH after Team Silent stopped making them and moved onto Siren along with the team. It's good

Quote:
I was sweating like a pig.

I hope whoever made that idiom up didn't ever see a pig, since they're one of the few mammals incapable of sweating.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostWed Jun 26, 2013 10:22 am Offline
Unassumption wrote:
Quote:
I was sweating like a pig.

I hope whoever made that idiom up didn't ever see a pig, since they're one of the few mammals incapable of sweating.

I always thought most mammals don't sweat. Besides humans, horses are the only animals I know of that sweat.

Sort by  
Page 294 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297 ... 306  Next