Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 296 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostFri Jul 12, 2013 3:23 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Kpt: Missed you too, i pretty much gave up on the concept of rp :p but frankly, there isn't a need to say sorry: we have our own lives.

Whats up? Waiting for college!!!!!!!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What's up? PostSat Jul 13, 2013 2:53 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Hey, Ugly Bob and KKPT! Nice to see you again.

Unassumption wrote:
@Mamont. I got job interviews for Boots (a pharmacy and hair care sales person) and Greggs (a bakers) this week too. Not sure what to do :S The stuff i applied to 4 weeks ago is all saying "yes" now!

Great! Glad to see you on your way up. :D
Re: What's up? PostSat Jul 13, 2013 3:16 am Offline
Good to see you too, Mamont, How's the brewery going?
Re: What's up? PostSat Jul 13, 2013 3:58 am Offline
Not bad, thanks. Hella work though. There's a significant rise in consumption compared to last year. So much that even our CEO forked out money and hired two more workers. Not only that, but since there's so much work to do, we couldn't keep the brewery clean, so he got two guys to clean it up.
Re: What's up? PostSat Jul 13, 2013 4:06 am Offline
Mamont wrote:
Not bad, thanks. Hella work though. There's a significant rise in consumption compared to last year. So much that even our CEO forked out money and hired two more workers. Not only that, but since there's so much work to do, we couldn't keep the brewery clean, so he got two guys to clean it up.

Wouldn't the work load be less of that since you have more workers?

I had an internship at a food manufacturing plant (gets smelly and your hands go orange from cutting 200 carrots a day) and we have people set for different compartments of the factory, e.g. X set of people are in charge of packaging and Y people are for XYZ roles. gave that job up after a few. it turns me into an involuntary anorexic (food just looks disgusting)
Re: What's up? PostTue Jul 16, 2013 12:32 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Hello, Mamont~

Wow, what's up? Meh, computer mostly. Music. Same old, same old.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostThu Jul 18, 2013 5:26 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Went to graduation yesterday. They filmed it so it will probably be on youtube somewhere soon.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostWed Jul 24, 2013 3:18 pm Offline
Well, I guess I'm all packed and ready for the trip to Ukraine.
We've booked a hotel in Budapest, Hungary, for tomorrow. Guys have never been there, and I would like to see it again, so we'll stay there the first night, then we're off to Ukraine.
I've read that tourists have to take extra precautions if traveling there. I hope everything turns out okay, especially with their customs.
The festival starts on friday, and we are playing saturday with Shining, 1349 and Immortal. I guess those names don't mean anything to you, but they mean a lot to us (big black metal names).
I'll be back on sunday or monday.
Take care and wish us luck!
Re: What's up? PostWed Jul 24, 2013 11:11 pm Offline
I ate a jallapeno and mfy moyth is on so much fire i cannot spell or think.
Re: What's up? PostFri Jul 26, 2013 6:06 am Offline
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 am37
ive been sitting in my house being bored and going mouldy since the end of term.
Re: What's up? PostFri Jul 26, 2013 12:13 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Still here, waiting for tomorrow to come today.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostFri Jul 26, 2013 1:04 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Just think, the future becomes the past in an instant. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What's up? PostSat Jul 27, 2013 12:51 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
And tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I should probably get some sleep. Medium-large day ahead of me. Gotta clean out the Bug, get a new battery in it, and drop it off at the upholsterer's. Finally gonna get my headliner and door panels fixed!
Re: What's up? PostSun Jul 28, 2013 4:09 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostMon Jul 29, 2013 5:41 am Offline
This was either the worst or the best road trip ever. Or maybe both. We had more things happen to us in those four days than in a whole year.

First part of the trip went without a problem. We arrived at Budapest as planned and checked in at the hotel. We left the car in an underground garage near it, to keep our instruments safe.
We went to eat to a place just outside the hotel and got acquainted with the owner Jozsef who wouldn't let us leave until we were pissed drunk. There we met some crazy, loud Serbians who were on their way to a football game.

We woke up around 10 am with a terrible hungover, took a shower and checked out. When we got to our car, I noticed I've lost the ticket for the garage, so we had to pay extra €10 for the parking (€30 (~ $40) in total).

While driving through Budapest (traffic was terrible) I began to feel very sick. As we approached a gas station I knew I was going to throw up. I took a plastic bag and threw up in it before I had the chance to get out. After two granola bars and a sleep in the car I was much better.

At the border we waited an hour in the line to get through. There we met a Slovenian officer (!) who told us that other Croatian band (that was to play on the same festival) had problems, and were sent to another border crossing.
It was because of the letter they (and we) received from the festival organiser addressed to the custom officers to let us through. It turned out they addressed it to the wrong border crossing. Also they had problems with documents for instruments. We didn't have documents, because each person can cross borders with one musical instrument without papers (it counts as personal baggage), and we decided not to show the letter from the organiser.
We got through the Hungarian side without problems. Then we arrived at the Ukrainian side. First a militiaman wrote our license plate number and number of passengers on a paper, handed it to us and said: "schastlyvo" (good luck). We were very anxious already, and his words sounded so ominous, it made us feel even worse.
But, apart from custom officers being very strict and unpleasant, we had no problem. They didn't check our luggage. They just asked us did we have any drugs or weapons and sent us on our way.

Ukraine looks... You have to see it to believe it. I thought Croatia was undeveloped, but this... You hear about it, and you think it's not really that bad, but when you see it... It really is a third world country.
We got off the main road to shorten our trip. That was a mistake. Local roads are... I never saw anything like it. It's just holes upon holes. We couldn't drive more than 50 km/h (30mph), and in zig-zags to avoid the holes. But Ukrainians drive on those road like they were highways.
The villages there look run down. Like everything stopped in late 70's or early 80's, when USSR was at it's peak, and it's on a decline ever since.
The first town we got to was Mukachevo. It looks nice, but it has obviously seen better days. There (with a little help from friendly locals) we got on the main road, and the drive was okay. We saw a lorry parked on the road and we had go around it, and as we did, we noticed its cabin was burned down completely.
We had GPS on our guitar player's tablet, but he forgot to recharge it, and the battery died, so we had to relay on our memory to get there. We ended up wandering local roads deep in the mountains, and locals were giving us mixed information.
When we finally got on the right road, it was already dark and the road was full of dangerous potholes. Finally, we got to a road sing that said Volosyanka (our destination) 30 km. From there we drove on the worst road I have ever seen for 30 kilometers (18 miles). It took us nearly an hour.

When we finally got there, it was around 11pm by local time. I spoke on the phone with our contact Alex and he said to wait there for somebody to take us to the mountain, where the concert was held. While waiting we met two friendly, but annoying locals that were going to the concert.
We were waiting there like an hour and nobody came. Finally I saw a jeep driver that took some people down from the mountain to the hotel, and we asked him to drive us up there. I will never forget that drive. It was completely insane! He drove his old UAZ like a maniac through some of the toughest terrain you can imagine. Our guitar player almost had a nervous breakdown.
After the concert, and a little less insane drive down the mountain, we finally met with Alex, and after some double checking and more waiting, we got the key to our room around 4 am.

The next day after lunch we went to play. They put us on ski lift with all of our equipment to get to the concert. It was a nice half-hour ride through the majestic mountains.
The concert was great – best audience we've ever had, equipments was top notch, professional staff, excellent sound.
We met a lot of people, including some Serbians again (they're everywhere), and got really drunk.

After few hours of sleep, we had breakfast, checked out and went on the 12 hour drive home. This time, we knew the way, and were prepared for lousy roads and crazy Ukrainian drivers. Again, we had to wait for an hour to clear the customs, but with no problems.
After four days and over 1800 kilometers (1100 miles) we made it back home in one piece.

Sort by  
Page 296 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299 ... 306  Next