Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 301 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostThu Sep 19, 2013 4:21 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
I purchased a copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix for PlayStation 3.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What's up? PostThu Sep 19, 2013 8:12 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
For the third night in a row, I've forsaken... forsook...di-did... I"ve turned the TV off, and turned the turntable on. Trying to plow through my stack of unheard records. I mostly keep listening to the B-side of my BEF album, and Nemesis and Coleacanth off of Shriekback's Oil and Gold though.
Re: What's up? PostThu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
It's 5:20 am. I couldn't sleep, so I came here, and saw the new look of the page. So how do you like it?
Personally, I find it... meh.
Re: What's up? PostFri Sep 20, 2013 2:31 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Was searching for a topic on youtube and randomly found a talk by one of my professors so felt compelled to watch it. Found a video on experemental evolution too. Some guy took a flask of glucose, put bacteria in there and waited for the flask to fill with bacteria. He then transfered them to a new flask and continued for 500,000 generations. Took him 20 years. The hypothesis was that the bacteria would become better adapted to the lab environment over that time, they did, growing much faster, though evolution had diminishing marginal returns and plateud off after about 100,000 generations. He did 12 repeats of this so he did this with 12 flasks. Surprisingly the same few mutations were fixed in each flask, probably because they're what makes it grow better. A sudden increase from the plateau to far higher levels of bacteria than anything else was found in one of the lineages after 300,000 generations; it seems a very rare set of mutations had created a new gene in that, allowing the bacteria to use something else as a food source and increasing their carrying capacity in the flask. Many of the genes they turned off increase fitness in the flask made them less fit outside the flask - of course, they didn't get rid of the genes they just down-regulated them a lot. Smart bacteria seem to have 'dampeners' for rapid but reversible evolution. You can always learn new stuff :I

Got a horrible mouth ulcer. Actually I have two now.

My sister has gone back to school after about as long as I've been alive and I had to talk her through some math I haven't done for years. I used google so i could tell her down the phone how to do stuff.

Saw photos of my mum when she was young. She looked like a boy. She didn't have glasses back then so it's like looking at someone without their eyes in.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostMon Sep 23, 2013 8:51 am Offline
I found a pair of spectacles on a parking lot. I just have to replace lenses, and I'll have a extra pair. :)
Re: What's up? PostFri Sep 27, 2013 2:53 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
I ended up f*cking up my sleeping schedual royally after staying up an entire night working on this. :P
https://soundcloud.com/gammaworks/dawn- ... on-machine
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: What's up? PostFri Sep 27, 2013 5:01 pm Offline
I

I just got a surprise kiss on my lips by Virgo, my bestest friend. She asked me out on a date. I was honored to. :D

II

What's up? Waiting for Mamont's debut album.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What's up? PostSat Sep 28, 2013 12:50 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am562
I just got a surprise blowjob from Mecha-Streisand, my kiken sweetheart. We went out on a date and wound up in a porta potty, fucking like we'd never fucked before. :D

What's up? Pussy sandwich.
Re: What's up? PostSat Sep 28, 2013 1:27 am Offline
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
I ended up f*cking up my sleeping schedual royally after staying up an entire night working on this. :P
https://soundcloud.com/gammaworks/dawn- ... on-machine

Nice.

Milo Vonnegut 3 wrote:
What's up? Waiting for Mamont's debut album.

I imagine you sitting, looking at a clock, waiting for November the 1st.

A brewer from Czech Republic is visiting our brewery, sharing his experiences, experimenting with new beers and assessing our work.
He insist on longer brewing time, so we have to stay longer at work. On Wednesday we made extra extra strong ale (it should be around 10% alc.) which took 10 hours to brew. Knowing that I wouldn't get paid for extra hours is not stimulating. :roll:
He also found a buyer for our four 2000 litre beer tanks, that we replaced with two 8000 litre ones. replacing them was hard and dangerous. They hardly fit through the door.

Yesterday my friend persuaded me to go to a club. I didn't really feel like it. I thought it would be lame, plus I wanted to go home, because I have a gig today. But it turned out great. A rhythm and blues band was playing. They played mostly oldies and some newer songs in rockabilly version. They were great. Plus their guitar player was cute. I don't usually listen to oldies, but whenever a band plays them, I can't stop myself from dancing, which I'm terrible at.

Today I'm playing in town some 300 km away. We wont be staying there over night, and the drive is three hours long. With a little bit of luck, we should get home around 3 am.
Re: What's up? PostMon Sep 30, 2013 9:42 am Offline
Mamont wrote:
I imagine you sitting, looking at a clock, waiting for November the 1st.

I'm actually waiting for All Hallow's Eve.
Send me a PM.

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What's up? PostMon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Registered at my new college and had an intro lecture there. A giant butterfly invaded the auditorium and started bashing into the speaker, which disrupted things. Dad drove me there and said to text back when the thing ended but I had no credit so I had to wait until he texted me, took him over an hour to think of that! One of my classes isn't showing up on my online timetable, i went to tell the module organizers; they can't find it either, apparently their server is down and I was the first person to notice it, go me. They have a bloody pizza hut and a KFC on campus, I'm gonna get so damn fat.

Also, had the quickest bath ever in the morning before going out. Lasted about 2 minutes and wasted water but it must have got some of a summer's worth of dirt off. My skin is noticeably whiter.

Quote:

I f*cked my schedule to see breaking bad's conclusion, it took people about 2 hours to upload it to the net so i was up longer than i planned to be!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostMon Sep 30, 2013 9:22 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Milo Vonnegut 3 wrote:
I just got a surprise kiss on my lips by Virgo, my bestest friend. She asked me out on a date. I was honored to. :D

That's great news, Milo! Hope it all goes well for the two of you!

:D

Some of you may remember the story of how my gf went in for breast cancer surgery in December. She had been on chemo for six months, and more recently, radiation treatment.

In two days, she will have her last radiation appointment! From there, it's nothing but a pill a day.

So glad the worst is over! WHEW!!
Re: What's up? PostWed Oct 02, 2013 9:14 am Offline
I still haven't watched season 5 of Breaking Bad. I just haven't got around to it. And when I start I know I'll watch the whole season in two days.

Few days ago I noticed Christmas decoration hanging from a sealing in a store nearby. I don't think them put them up so early. It's more probable they haven't taken it down yet.

AngusMcTavish wrote:
Some of you may remember the story of how my gf went in for breast cancer surgery in December. She had been on chemo for six months, and more recently, radiation treatment.

In two days, she will have her last radiation appointment! From there, it's nothing but a pill a day.

Glad to hear it. :D

Now, there's an issue we really need to talk about. What the hell happened to you!? :P
Re: What's up? PostWed Oct 02, 2013 4:41 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
AngusMcTavish wrote:

GO LADY ANGUS!!! Woo! Teach that bastard Cancer who's boss!

Wat iz uuup? As soon as Dad gets home, I'm taking Mary's Focus to Carmax to sell it. Even with the dents and dings they're giving me $9k for it. I wish it was OVER 9000, but considering she paid $10k for it, it's a hell of a deal.
Re: What's up? PostFri Oct 04, 2013 2:44 pm Offline
AngusMcTavish wrote:

Great to hear she's all right. Best Wishes! :D
Send me a PM.

GET BACK TO TWERK

Sort by  
Page 301 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304 ... 306  Next