Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 303 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostWed Oct 23, 2013 7:37 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
BRMBug wrote:
No, I haven't had one in years. But I get the flu whenever I have the shot, so... yeah.

Me neither. I don't think a flu shot has affected me one way or the other.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What's up? PostThu Oct 24, 2013 1:03 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
I'm working afternoon shift today. I'm filling in for our driver. So today I watched South Park as soon as it was available online. :D

(ugly)Bob wrote:
Oh shiyt that must suck losing a player before a gig

Yes it does. What sucks even more is the real possibility of him not being able to play again. Ever.
Demonaz from Immortal had to give up live shows because of it. It made playing too difficult and painful.

Big-Will wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
No, I haven't had one in years. But I get the flu whenever I have the shot, so... yeah.

Me neither. I don't think a flu shot has affected me one way or the other.

The problem with flu shots is that you only get vaccinated for specific strains of viruses, based on predictions which strains will be most common that season. You can still get sick from other strains.
Re: What's up? PostThu Oct 24, 2013 3:32 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
I have a form of flu where i sneeze every single minute and all else i'm fine. I'm sure i sneezed about fifty-four times today

but considering the bush fires that have been ravaging the lovely trees, i think it's smoke related sneezing
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What's up? PostThu Oct 24, 2013 10:08 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Wrote this huge intro for my lab report because there was no word limit then got told they only wanted a couple of paragraphs. I'll remember that in future and save myself some work! this is the first time i tried working ahead before they gave me word limits, i'll be sure not to do that again D=

Influenza has a cool little strategy to avoid immunity. Viruses are little protein needles full of DNA. Unlike other viruses that have all their genes on one molicule of DNA, the Flu genes are spread over many little molecules. Different flu viruses will infect the same cell and their DNA will get mixed and matched, like cards being shuffled, then packaged. This way, a lot more genetic diversity can be found in the same population and flu can avoid vaccinations and natural immunity (which only target one shuffled deck). Still, some variants of flu are more common or dangerous so it's worth getting vaccinated for them.

My uni visited a brewery as part of my final year, oddly enough they use a lot of microbiologists for all the yeast especially in those pretentious little microbrew places
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostThu Oct 24, 2013 4:15 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
I started a new deviantart account after closing down my other one, due to and embarrassing situation with any other member.

I've had this twitter for 2 years now, and I haven't mad a tweet since early 2012. Might have to close it.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What's up? PostThu Oct 24, 2013 4:45 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
i wish i could delete my deviant art but you need to confirm your deletion through email. the email account i made my account with has since been deleted so I can't confirm the DA deleting email. So my account is there forever. I've deleted as many of my pictures, stories and posts as possible. I don't know what i was thinking drawing all that yaoi and writing all those slash fics but i fear they're a liability to me now if anyone finds them D:S
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostThu Oct 24, 2013 5:26 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Erasing everything you have on DA is a good idea when you have no way of closing - er, deactivating - the account.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What's up? PostSat Oct 26, 2013 8:40 am Offline
Unassumption wrote:
i wish i could delete my deviant art but you need to confirm your deletion through email. the email account i made my account with has since been deleted so I can't confirm the DA deleting email. So my account is there forever. I've deleted as many of my pictures, stories and posts as possible. I don't know what i was thinking drawing all that yaoi and writing all those slash fics but i fear they're a liability to me now if anyone finds them D:S

Do you have a current dA account that you are using?
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What's up? PostSat Oct 26, 2013 10:04 am Offline
We got first review of our album. http://www.musikreviews.de/reviews/2013/Manheim/Nihil/
We got 12 out of 15. Not bad they said that we only lack originality. Google did an okay job translating, but I really need to learn German.
Re: What's up? PostSat Oct 26, 2013 3:26 pm Offline
Mamont wrote:
We got first review of our album. http://www.musikreviews.de/reviews/2013/Manheim/Nihil/
We got 12 out of 15. Not bad they said that we only lack originality. Google did an okay job translating, but I really need to learn German.

Originality is hard, considering everything's already been done. My advice is, just make the music you want to make. :D
Send me a PM.

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What's up? PostSun Oct 27, 2013 8:38 am Offline
Today Europe has moved the clock back. It's now 4:30 pm and already the Sun is setting. In an hour it will be dark. Yes, I'm ranting about this again, but it's something I don't get and it influences me a lot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84aWtseb2-4

Unassumption wrote:
My uni visited a brewery as part of my final year, oddly enough they use a lot of microbiologists for all the yeast especially in those pretentious little microbrew places

We are a pretentious little microbrewery, but we don't grow our own yeast. We import it from Czech Republic.

Unassumption wrote:
i wish i could delete my deviant art but you need to confirm your deletion through email. the email account i made my account with has since been deleted so I can't confirm the DA deleting email. So my account is there forever. I've deleted as many of my pictures, stories and posts as possible.

Well, there's nothing there now, so you're safe, right?

Milo Vonnegut 3 wrote:
Originality is hard, considering everything's already been done. My advice is, just make the music you want to make. :D

And that's what we're doing.
Re: What's up? PostThu Nov 07, 2013 11:42 am Offline
Oh my glob! I almost completely forgot about today's episode. I came home from work and didn't remember until I opened this page. Then it occurred to me it was thursday and the new ep is on.
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 23, 2013 4:33 am Offline
Our album is now available for streaming here.
You can also download it here.
Re: What's up? PostWed Nov 27, 2013 1:51 pm Offline
Europeans usually think of Americans as really bad at geography. And they're right:
http://www.boredpanda.com/americans-pla ... es-on-map/ (I'm surprised so many knew where is Croatia)
Then again, are Europeans any better?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/its-t ... he-us-stat

To be honest, many Europeans wouldn't do any better on European map. :P
I like to think I know more about America then average European, but even I would fail at naming its states.
Re: What's up? PostWed Nov 27, 2013 2:25 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I was at the pawn shop looking for old keyboards. But DAMN! They're too ancient, like Bill-Gates-ancient, and stolen! Some of them are even sticky! :parishilton:
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim

Sort by  
Page 303 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306  Next