Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 274 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostTue Oct 16, 2012 3:05 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
I think I'm getting sick for the 4th time since school started. Awesome.

And of course, I have the PSAT tomorrow, too.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: What's up? PostTue Oct 16, 2012 4:58 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
I thought my sickness had recovered but lo, it hath returned! Dripped snot all through class and couldn't really blow my nose or anything, icky.

Quote:
e car is pretty bumped, though.

as long as it isn't your car.

Went to debate society, wasn't planning on talking much given how much i did last week but since no one was saying anything (or any of the points i wanted) I ended up talking almost as much as the few other people who talked. We got to say what our view was then had to debate the OTHER way - changed my view on scottland succeeding a little actually! I've always thought it'd solve the problem of scottish MPs being able to vote in England and taking English tax money, but we could solve that sh*t other ways without devolution. Problem being, i doubt we will do those things so am still on my original side but my position is more neuanced i think. Fun when someone else says the points you were planning on in a more coherent way or when bad arguments from your own side get slapped in the face with a kipper.

After we went to the bar and I realized that, maybe people are 'smarter' (more like me in their views) than i give'em credit for? If I speak openly in a 1 on 1 chat on an issue most people "in the herd" would oppose, asking someone's opinion on weather incest should be legal or speech should be regulated, i found most people spontaneously gave something similar to my "controversial" view but when in groups they give the normal view. I guess it's like clubbing. I can't for the life of me accept that people actually LIKE that sh*t - at least not as many as go to it. I don't like it but go just to fit in. I bet a lot of people do too. and that a lot of people have the "views" they do, just to fit in.

Debated weather we have free will with a mate who doesn't usually talk about abstract stuff yesterday, also helped me (further) clarify my position and his. Fun times. I like drunk facebook chats!

Waiting to see the presidential debate.

Going to help a pHD student sew ashes from burning waste, on fields, to see if it works as fertilizer tomorrow. The joys of biology i guess?

Still haven't heard back from any of the supermarkets I applied to, though I have been looking at the graduate jobs they offer. Might end up going from biology to wallmart stock guy or something. Booked a careers office talk.

I need to clean my sh*tty keyboard Kept my room clean this year so far that's something?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostTue Oct 16, 2012 6:36 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Watching the presidential debate. Romney's just blowing smoke. All buzzwords, no points. Yawn.

Obama's "bitch please" face totally makes this worth watching, though.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: What's up? PostWed Oct 17, 2012 10:18 pm Offline
Watched the toxic avenger part 2 and "poultry-geist" a movie Trey Parker talks about here without seeing it. Both on youtube. I'd say they don't make films like this anymore except the latter was pretty recent. Nice and offensive ^__^

Watched a documentary about Tim McVeigh with a friend. Got very drunk (12 beers) for no reason, guess to help me enjoy the dumb-ass movies?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostThu Oct 18, 2012 2:27 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Unassumption wrote:
Quote:
e car is pretty bumped, though.

as long as it isn't your car.

But now I have to commute by train.

Unassumption wrote:
"poultry-geist"

Did you watch Terror Firmer (starring Matt Stone)? Scene of exploding car in Poultrygeist is originally from that movie. :lol:
Gotta love Lloyd Kaufman!
Re: What's up? PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:27 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Hungry. Tired. Felt like crap yesterday, stpped on the scale and I was up to 244lbs. :shock: After a night of getting up and peeing like a race horse every other hour or so, I'm back down to my fighting weight of 236. Frickin' IV fluids. And now my nose is running again. :roll: Plus I sound more stoved up than ever.
Re: What's up? PostFri Oct 19, 2012 10:10 pm Offline
Okay, this officially sucks. I have to breathe through my mouth, so eating is difficult. When I fall asleep, I wind up breathing through my nose as well, which is mostly congested (not only with mucus and blood remnants but a big ass splint for my septum), so I wind up waking myself up right away. And to top it all off, breathing through my mouth dries it out, which makes it hard to swallow when I stir myself awake from trying to breathe though my nose. :evil:
Re: What's up? PostSat Oct 20, 2012 12:47 am Offline
Bug, were you at the hospital or what? I seem to miss a part there.
Re: What's up? PostSat Oct 20, 2012 9:53 am Offline
Sort of. I had some outpatient procedures done at a clinic. Sinus polyps were smoothed over, which were hampering my sinuses from draining properly, and I had a deviated septum corrected. I currently have a nice splint shoved up my nose, and have been oozing blood and snot for the past 40 hours or so. I've passed the point where I need to keep a gauze pad under my nose (I think), but I ought to put it back anyway. I use saline every couple of hours and my eyes water too, so I get a little drip out of there every so often. :/
Re: What's up? PostSun Oct 21, 2012 1:54 am Offline
My brother had a birthday party last night at a friend's place. We got wasted on tequila sunrises and margaritas.
People say we're addicted to computers, but we're more addicted to cell phones. I left mine at the party. Now I can't call my friend and say I left it there, because I don't have his number. I have no idea when I got home last night because I didn't have my phone. And if I don't get it back today, I won't be able to wake up to go to work, because I don't have an alarm clock. Fuck, if I ever accidentally break it, I'd be completely incapacitated until I get a new one. :/
Re: What's up? PostSun Oct 21, 2012 5:50 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Went to a HILAROUS haunted house. Walked through it, and they kept yelling. My aunt took me and her and I were laughing our asses off. XD
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostWed Oct 24, 2012 5:56 pm Offline
Hardly had any sleep. Then woke up and realized I had a trip to the sewage plant today. Didn't smell as much as I'd thought. They had a conveyor belt of nondisolved solid waste (mostly condoms) coming out. Huge rabbit dug holes. Metal Gear solid 2 did not lie about the tanks in Vamp's boss fight room - apparently the water has no surface tension if you remove all the dissolved oxygen from it so you'll fall through like it's not there and won't be able to swim up or something. Collected a sample in a little bottle, felt like Ocarina of Time or something scooping some poop water out. Everyone was taking snapshots on their phonecams for some reason :I I joined in, blame mob mentality. Apparently the stuff is CLEANER than tap water when it comes out of processing - so pure we need to add nutrients to make it drinkable because pure distilled H2O isn't good for you. Osmosis and all that. Amazing how many tanks they have to purify sh*t - i'll think about how much work goes into dealing with what i flush from now on! Crazy how we went from NO environmental standards 70 years ago to incredibly harsh stuff needing millions of pounds of treatment today. Another convayor belt of fertilizer comes out the end, it's this white crystaline stuff. sh*t goes in, water and white crystals come out. MAGIC!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostWed Oct 24, 2012 11:09 pm Offline
I got my nose splint out today. There was basically a few strips of gauze packing on top of 2-inch long pieces of pvc tubing (up each nostril), held in place with a massive stitch through the lower part of my septum. Last couple of days I had a string poking out that looked the size of needle point thread, and that was the "stitch". :shock: Even though I was numbed, getting all that stuff pulled out was the weirdest thing I've ever felt in my life.
Re: What's up? PostWed Oct 24, 2012 11:25 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
^^^

sounds like you're describing the unveiling of a Rhinoplasty (had one too-- half a meter of gauze can fit up there D:) -- good luck in the healing process

what's up? i just finished my last revision of my critical analysis and printed it for the last time. and sent it away for the last time. never will i ever see it again.... ...do not really want to see my mark for my essay as i feel that i worked on it pretty well, meaning i don't entirely want to be told i did badly if i did ...
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What's up? PostThu Oct 25, 2012 2:39 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
My room, storage wise, is finally complete, I think. As neat as can be pretty much with all the books, magazines, folders, notebooks, and such, I own. Only big things are under the bed, and that's just a few. Just need a sweet SP poster to make it look 'complete.'
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Sort by  
Page 274 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277 ... 306  Next