Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 275 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostThu Oct 25, 2012 6:27 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Stanluv25 wrote:
My room, storage wise, is finally complete, I think. As neat as can be pretty much with all the books, magazines, folders, notebooks, and such, I own. Only big things are under the bed, and that's just a few. Just need a sweet SP poster to make it look 'complete.'

My room is a storage room of it's own. I used to have a lot of SP print outs (Mostly of Stan and Kyle) hanging in here. I took them all down so I could fix some problems with the walls. If you have a color printer, there's plenty of pictures on this site that would make for good decoration.

What's up? Where do I start. Well on Monday or Tuesday (Forgot the day) I ended up having more extensive pain in my left shoulder. My left shoulder seems to act up a lot, but this pain was rough.

I wanted to visit the ER/Walk In Clinic, it was about 5:30 in the morning. I can't drive (I know, 25, can't drive, never learned, total loser) So I tried to get ahold of one of the medical transportation companies, which do accept my insurance. However, they called me back and told me "just call 911" "But it's not really an emergency." "I know, just call 911"

So I called 911 and told them my shoulder was in pain. The lady was really quick, rushing to get my information. The ambulance arrived within minutes (their garage is just down the road, you can hear them fire up their sirens when they're on their way)

I walked into the ambulance. They drove me to the hospital. Walked me into the ER. The doctor there told me I should see an orthopedist, that my shoulder is inflammed, and he gave me some oxycodone for pain. Didn't really help.

So I sit. The weather is nice today. 23 or low 70s (Depending on what your temperature measurement system is) But it'll take a steep drop to the upper 40s or around 8 tomorrow and stay there, probably for awhile, before it gets even colder.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: What's up? PostThu Oct 25, 2012 10:30 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Unassumption wrote:
Didn't smell as much as I'd thought.

But you still puked... in your backpack. :lol: Sorry! Last one, I promise.

Unassumption wrote:
apparently the water has no surface tension if you remove all the dissolved oxygen from it

Really? That sounds a bit off.
From Wiki: "The cohesive forces among liquid molecules are responsible for the phenomenon of surface tension. In the bulk of the liquid, each molecule is pulled equally in every direction by neighboring liquid molecules, resulting in a net force of zero. The molecules at the surface do not have other molecules on all sides of them and therefore are pulled inwards. This creates some internal pressure and forces liquid surfaces to contract to the minimal area."
Re: What's up? PostThu Oct 25, 2012 9:17 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
sh*t. I think my nose is bleeding again. :?
Re: What's up? PostFri Oct 26, 2012 3:32 am Offline
Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:16 am15
breakfast
Re: What's up? PostSat Oct 27, 2012 6:03 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Trying to act as the 3rd party, to stop all out war kicking off between a site / irc network owner, and one of the high ranking irc server owners.

Site is to do with an affiliate of one of RPM Maker's (A very big advertising network on YouTube, like TGN and Machima) members not having a real clue how to disaster proof his site, and them treating one of his irc staff like dirt when said site's data base goes down the crapper.

I hate having to step in like this and bashing heads together, which when it all boils down to, is a lack of communication, and respect on both sides of the argument. :(
Re: What's up? PostSun Oct 28, 2012 12:42 pm Offline
Today we turned the clock an hour back. I hate it. Now sun sets before 5 pm. Why do we need this? No disrespect to Benjamin Franklin. Daylight saving days had their purpose, but that was in the 18th century. Today it's only causing problems.
Re: What's up? PostSun Oct 28, 2012 7:39 pm Offline
Had dinner at a new Italian place over in Las Colinas. Well, it was new to me anyway. Seemed pretty good. Still can't taste all that well. Will have to try when my tongue (and sinuses) is(are) 100%.
Re: What's up? PostMon Oct 29, 2012 3:15 am Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
No school today because of Sandy. And yet I still woke up at 6 AM... >:C
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: What's up? PostTue Oct 30, 2012 12:28 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Been reading a textbook on epigenetics, explained by the dude who wrote it here. To write an essay I plan on finishing by tomorrow .__.

Been watching Hitchens debate his bro and a coupleof Christians who didn't agree with each other.

I gave my shoes a shower to clean them. Missed debate club today, should've been there 20 minutes ago, because I wanted to finish my essay - but am procrastinating here instead I=
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostThu Nov 01, 2012 3:04 am Offline
Can you believe I actually got a prize for my halloween costume?
Later I put a string on the head, so I don't have hold it all the time.
Re: What's up? PostThu Nov 01, 2012 10:02 pm Offline
Tiiiiits!!!

Oh dude! We had some awesome ones at work the other day. One guy made a massive Captain America Lego Mini-Figure suit out of cardboard. And he's like 6' 14", and 350lbs, so the suit was even more massive than you'd think. There was a girl in the Service dept. that was Zelda, We had a Thor and a Loki... one guy was even the Android robot! :lol: I didn't do anything, and I'm gonna be kicking myself for the next year over that.

What's up? Well, I just got the sh*t scared out of me by a Shop Vac. I opened the door to the garage to check on my laundry, and there it was; this big black thing sitting in front of the door in a big black dark space. When the light over the kitchen sink behind me fell on the thing through the crack where the door hinges, I thought it was some sort of animal hunched there at the door. :roll:
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 03, 2012 2:52 am Offline
I chipped of half of my tooth yesterday... on a piece of bread. I have really fragile teeth. Now my tongue hurts because it rubs on the sharp remains. Of course, it had happen on friday evening (as always), so earlies dentist appointment I could get was tuesday afternoon.

I finally picked up new glasses. They're not as nice as the old ones, but they're okay. Pretty similar.

What happened to this board? Where is everybody? I know that Sandy left a lot of people without power, but not everybody is from the east coast. And those who are post on facebook regularly.
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 03, 2012 8:39 am Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
Sorry dude. I just don't post as much anymore. :? :(

I'm going through another phase. I'm still like South Park...but I don't feel like it's "Taking over my life" like I did about a year or two ago.

Perhaps, I just have a lot going on now, and not as much time on my hands, or where I do have the time, my mind has gone elsewhere. :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 03, 2012 11:30 am Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
I just don't have anything to say most of the time. :Y I also spend a lot more time on tumblr than here.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 03, 2012 12:03 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
About to have some fish sticks for a snack/lunch..... waits for joke...yes, I love to put them in my mouth. :D :lol:
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker

Sort by  
Page 275 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278 ... 306  Next