Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 279 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostWed Nov 28, 2012 9:13 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
BRMBug wrote:
No, I meant the Pub. Can people just walk in off the street, or is it for you guys to do "quality control" on the product?

Oh, that! Yeah, it's open to the public. Pub is on the front side of the building, the brewery is on the back side. There are few large windows between, so guest can see what's going on in the brewery.
Re: What's up? PostThu Nov 29, 2012 2:44 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
We had a tour of a brewery for biotechnology.
They know a scary amount about yeast :I
The brewery we saw dug it's own well, so it could have the local flavor of local water or something like that.

Quote:
I'm remembering something that scares me and haunts me....

I had a scary dream about an invisible duck that could only be seen from it's shadow when i was like 3 and it made me scared of ducks for months. Don't know why.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:52 pm Offline
I normally use Gillette shaving foam, but recently I bought Nivea shaving cream, just to try it. It's awful. I can't imagine why would anyone use this thing.
I have very sensitive skin, and the cream is basic (contains lots of potassium), so it burns. Also, it's difficult to spread it and to rinse off the razor. But the absolute worst is how dry it makes my skin. It doesn't even feel like skin. It feels like leather.
I know most people like it, but I hate it. Back to foam it is.
Re: What's up? PostTue Dec 04, 2012 9:54 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I use a Gillette Fusion razor. For creme, I use Edge gel with Aloe (green can). Leaves my face smelling nice and feeling moishturizzzed. Plus it tingles when I use it on my balls.

... :lol:

Things are escalating with my Great-Aunt Mary. She's getting more confused about stuff, and she's starting to get paranoid too. I've had calls from just about everybody she knows out there today. I think I just about had a nervous breakdown too. And I'm not joking. I was so mad/sad/overwhelmed/etc. that I was shaking for a good 3 hours while trying to deal with it all, working the phone like so much Ernestine Tomlin. I know Mary needs to go into assisted living, but A) she doesn't think she needs to go, so that's gonna be a tough thing to deal with. B) I f*cked myself over by telling her "friends" out there how we got Grandma to agree to move into a place, and they've ruined that outlet for me, C) I'd move her up here, but she's said that she doesn't want to live up here, because all of her friend are down there. I feel like I should quit my job and go down there to stay with her and help out, but I don't want to give up what I've built up up here so far without having something lined up down there that's as good or better. (I wouldn't want to live down there with her without having some sort of job myself after all.) Right now, one of her friends says her toe is in a bad way (i'll spare you the gory details). And I'm going down there this weekend to see for myself. If it's as bad as she says it is, I'll take her to the hospital myself. If not, she has an appointment for next week.
It's everything all the time right now around here lately. :(
Re: What's up? PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:01 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Not much. Just doing some homework before class...at school. Also, I'm posting with you guys LIKE A BAWS! 8) (And I've been really busy with homework, too so that should explain my recent period of inactivity.)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: What's up? PostThu Dec 06, 2012 9:11 am Offline
I stayed home yesterday and today, under a lame-ass excuse I'm not feeling well. Truth to be told, I didn't feel like working. I was just over tired and needed a day or two off.

BRMBug wrote:
I feel like I should quit my job and go down there to stay with her and help out

I don't think that's a good idea. Think how long it took you to get this job. There has to be a better way.
Re: What's up? PostThu Dec 06, 2012 2:19 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Mamont wrote:
I stayed home yesterday and today, under a lame-ass excuse I'm not feeling well. Truth to be told, I didn't feel like working. I was just over tired and needed a day or two off.

BRMBug wrote:
I feel like I should quit my job and go down there to stay with her and help out

I don't think that's a good idea. Think how long it took you to get this job. There has to be a better way.

I'd say being over-tired is a legitimate reason.

And yes, BRM. I'd say keep your job. They're hard to come by these days.
Can't we all just get along?
Re: What's up? PostThu Dec 06, 2012 2:40 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Busy with work. Don't even remember the last time I've been here. (Or when I'll have time to be back again).
Re: What's up? PostSat Dec 08, 2012 4:41 am Offline
There's almost a foot of snow and it's still snowing. I strained my back shoveling the damn thing. And to think, on monday there will be more shoveling to do at work. Much, much more.
At least it cleaned my hiking boots.
Re: What's up? PostSun Dec 09, 2012 11:04 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Home again. Mary wasn't quite as bad as everyone was making out. Not physically anyway. She's not good either. It's mostly that her mind is all over the place, from just plain forgetfulness to outright paranoia. I don't want to get into all the details. I'm wiped from the drive, plus it makes me insane trying to describe even the little things that are going on with her, and I don't feel like building a text wall in any case.
Re: What's up? PostMon Dec 10, 2012 5:07 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Absolute stormer of a weekend with a bunch of FME guys from MPU Mecca over in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham.

Played many old slots, host as always was a gent, and just generally a good time to be had.

I will let the following two links do all the talking here.....

http://s233.beta.photobucket.com/user/stanmarsh14/library/Bandits/FruitFest%20SC%20Dec%202012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPVJOiD-n20 (To skip to where the machines are, they are at 12:20)
Re: What's up? PostTue Dec 11, 2012 2:17 pm Offline
I thought snow wasn't properly cleared from sidewalks in my town, but that's nothing compared to where I work. They don't clear them at all. And I'm from a small town and work in the capitol. Well, it is industrial part of the city, so I guess it's not high on the list of their priorities. It's a 10 minute walk from the train station to the brewery and I have to risk falling on my ass if I walk on the sidewalk, or risk getting hit by a bus or a lorry if I walk on the road.
Re: What's up? PostWed Dec 12, 2012 5:48 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
I'm watching 12/12/12 on my televison. :3 Bruce Springsteen is on right now, AND HE'S RABBLIN'.

I shall enjoy this featured program with my brother, my father, and my brother, whom I hate.

YAY.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostThu Dec 13, 2012 1:07 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
I have finished my first short story and have submitted it to four different places. A few more tomorrow morning. *Crosses fingers.*
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: What's up? PostThu Dec 13, 2012 2:10 pm Offline
Zazaban wrote:
I have finished my first short story and have submitted it to four different places. A few more tomorrow morning. *Crosses fingers.*

Kewl! Where have you posted it?

Sort by  
Page 279 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282 ... 306  Next