Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 281 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostFri Dec 21, 2012 10:01 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
^ My Seasonal jobs are ending. Jobless again after the first week of January :( *sigh* well, at least I had something for a few months.... On to neverending searching again :|

On a happier note. I SURVIVED December 21, 2012!! :D :zombiekenny:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: What's up? PostSat Dec 22, 2012 7:56 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
mo303564 wrote:
^ My Seasonal jobs are ending. Jobless again after the first week of January :( *sigh* well, at least I had something for a few months.... On to neverending searching again :|

On a happier note. I SURVIVED December 21, 2012!! :D :zombiekenny:

I'm so sorry, dude! Hope all goes well and you find a good job! :)

Hell yeah! SURVIVAL! XD

What's up?:

Chilling in my black, large Mets shirt and South Park pajama pants. :) XD Watching Mysteries at the Museum. XD

Its Saturday, what else do I have to do? Play in the snow? I wish! It hasn't snowed yet and I WANT IT TO SOOOO BADLY! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Last edited by kylekennypiptweek on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What's up? PostSat Dec 22, 2012 10:27 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
People are arguing and fighting over...Christmas cards. I hate when people get mad over symbolic sh*t especially when they're symbols of the opposite of being mad at each other.
Got an essay to do over Christmas so I'm procrastinating here.
We still haven't fixed the washing machine or water heater I'm sure my folks think it has an immune system and will heal itself if we leave it long enough. So no showers for me for a couple of weeks :I

Quote:
My Seasonal jobs are ending

Every little bit of work experience pushes you closer to getting a better, more stable, job in future.
I've been applying to as many of the graduate jobs that start next year as possible; should have done it earlier as the deadlines are in January. I don't care what I end up doing as long as i do something D8

(looks at the flu jab post)
Apparently you use a lot of emoticons when high?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostSat Dec 22, 2012 10:51 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
This week is finally over! Praise be all 2870 deities accounted for!

mo303564 wrote:

I hope you find job you're qualified to do and not stocking shelves or some other lame job any middle school drop-out can do. You need a proper full time job with a proper salary.

Unassumption wrote:
We still haven't fixed the washing machine or water heater I'm sure my folks think it has an immune system and will heal itself if we leave it long enough.

Sometimes stories about your parents amuse me so much I forget that you have to deal with them.

Unassumption wrote:
So no showers for me for a couple of weeks :I

I thought you didn't take showers at home anyways.
Re: What's up? PostSat Dec 22, 2012 11:01 am Offline
Quote:
I thought you didn't take showers at home anyways.

Because the boiler has been broken for years.
I don't go out much because i don't want to expose anyone to my stinky self :U

Helping to make food I can't eat until Christmas ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostMon Dec 24, 2012 9:17 am Offline
Wow! This time we really did finish work much earlier. When I saw the orders I thought we wont be done until 1, but we worked fast and finished at 11:30. Nice!
Re: What's up? PostMon Dec 24, 2012 7:13 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
I just watched ParaNorman! :D AND HOLY SH*T BALLS, YOU GUYS!

It was so f*cking good. The plot was amazing and....it was amazing.

Its a great, fantastic movie.

And Norman has the same ringtone as me and that made me happy. XD

Seriously, it is a very good movie. You should watch it, if you have the time. You will enjoy it!

Well, if you like horror movies and stuff. But, really, great movie. :)

Why did I watch a horror movie on Christmas Eve? XD

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostTue Dec 25, 2012 12:53 am Offline
Jesus Fucking Christ! I'd like to sleep, but I can't because this priest is wailing and hauling his balls off through the church's terrible PA. :x If I had strong enough speakers I'd crank some unholy black metal to the max.

kylekennypiptweek wrote:

Because 'tis the season to be gory!
Last edited by Mamont on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What's up? PostTue Dec 25, 2012 4:21 am Offline
Mamont wrote:
Jesus Fucking Christ! I'd like to sleep, but I can't because this priest is wailing and hauling his balls off through the church's terrible PA. :x If I had a strong enough speakers I'd crank some unholy black metal to the max.

kylekennypiptweek wrote:

I'd like to sleep, too, but I wake up early, no matter what. XD

Yes! 'Tis the season to be gory!

XD

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostWed Dec 26, 2012 5:08 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Mamont wrote:
Jesus Fucking Christ! I'd like to sleep, but I can't because this priest is wailing and hauling his balls off through the church's terrible PA. :x If I had strong enough speakers I'd crank some unholy black metal to the max.

kylekennypiptweek wrote:

Take a tip from Cartman.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KsPZ1f7MDs

:lol:
Re: What's up? PostThu Dec 27, 2012 9:09 am Offline
Last night I was drinking with my bandmates. Six beers each. Ugh! And they wanted more. Even worse, we ran out of coffee at work, so there was no cure for my hangover.
And on top of that our manager is in the town and we'll meet with him later, which means more drinking. ._.
Re: What's up? PostFri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 am Offline
I'm sad today, really. I broke my glasses...The leg, you know? I have to go to the eye doctor today to get them fixed.

Plus, I had a sleepover with my two friends. It was fun, but I passed out at 1:15am. =_= And I was the first to wake....at 5:30am. But, I fell back asleep. XD

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostFri Dec 28, 2012 4:29 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
I'm in the midst of planning to go see the Hobbit movie with a relative tomorrow.

He was looking up the showtimes for 3D IMAX showings. $14.25 per adult?! HOLY SCHNIKEES!
Re: What's up? PostFri Dec 28, 2012 5:27 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
What's up? We had a school shooting today. We had to make this day up for some missing days and some crackheads started shooting up the school.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostFri Dec 28, 2012 7:37 pm Offline
I liked the Hobbit as a kid can't believe they're making it into 3 films though. My cousin has the same birthday as me and we watched the first lord of the rings when i was 10 I hated it and haven't watched anymore since then.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Last edited by Unassumption on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sort by  
Page 281 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284 ... 306  Next