Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 284 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 02, 2013 10:09 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
VACOOLA, how did you read my mind?

Anyways, what's up. Our driver got stuck at a factory where he had to buy bottles (2000 of them to be exact), because our firm didn't pay them on time. So, he was arrived at the brewery at four o'clock, and somebody had to wait to unload bottles with a forklift. And since I'm the best forklift operator, it had to be me.
So I waited an hour for him to get back. Our maintenance guy, who's now the boss, since our boss's on holiday waited with me. He's a really funny and interesting guy, and we each had three extra strong ales, so I wasn't too bored.
My brother and a friend picked me up and we smoked some pot. Now everything spins... No kidding. Feel's like my gyroscope is broken.
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 02, 2013 11:35 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I
Samathou wrote:
Wow, Milo... you're ok?

I guess. I only got kicked once in the ribs. Besides that, I'm okay.

II
VACOOLA wrote:
Robbie? :D

Who dat?
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 02, 2013 11:47 am Offline
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 am2806
Ouchie!
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 02, 2013 11:54 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Mamont wrote:
VACOOLA, how did you read my mind?

Dunno. Perhaps, our metal heads are functioning on the same wavelength? I wouldn't be surprised, although I didn't read anyone's mind. It's just that the troll's behavior is so annoyingly predictable it makes me fucking YAAAWWWN. That's all.
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 02, 2013 11:58 am Offline
What' up? Watching Arietty (or The Borrowers). I'm also eating a sandwich.

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 02, 2013 3:21 pm Offline
Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm148
What's up? Packing my stuff up. I'm moving out of my apartment in a few days.
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 02, 2013 3:39 pm Offline
Mamont > It must have been a long day for you, visibly. I didn't know you smoked pot, or anyway it's the first time I realize that. lol

Milo > Image

I didn't know this. Back in your childhood? :cartmansmile:

maytess > You're moving out? Where do you go?

____
What's up: Today I recuperated my blood test for my Diabetes. The results are not really good, but I hope I'll manage to fix it (yeah, lately I've lost my motivation to take care of this).
By the way, it was sunny and I could enjoy a bit of tranquility.

Apart from that, I have a slight problem lately: I dunno whether it's just psychological or really serious but I feel like I have to use efforts to fill my lungs of air sometimes. It's strange.
Even outside it was the same, so I'm not lacking oxygen at home: must be a problem inside myself. :|
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 02, 2013 4:02 pm Offline
Samathou wrote:
Milo > Image

I didn't know this. Back in your childhood? :cartmansmile:

Good movie. Heard they were doing a sequel.
Samathou wrote:
What's up: Today I recuperated my blood test for my Diabetes. The results are not really good, but I hope I'll manage to fix it (yeah, lately I've lost my motivation to take care of this).
By the way, it was sunny and I could enjoy a bit of tranquility.

Apart from that, I have a slight problem lately: I dunno whether it's just psychological or really serious but I feel like I have to use efforts to fill my lungs of air sometimes. It's strange.
Even outside it was the same, so I'm not lacking oxygen at home: must be a problem inside myself. :|

Oh my! Diabetes?! Respiratory complications?! That's not good! Man, I wish I could do something to help out. :(

Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 pm Offline
Hm well, it's fine... I think I'll need to see a doctor (but I gotta look for a diabetologist and then talk to them about all my complications).

Thanks for caring anyway. (:
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostThu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Looking forward to this New Year, a year that's never been used before 8)
Re: What's up? PostThu Jan 03, 2013 9:26 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Mother of all colds has hit with large amounts of sneezing.

May possibly be flu as I have the aches and lack of energy, so decided to do a slow 15 mile round trip on my bike in to Nottingham and back to try and sweat it out..... came back dripping wet and still no better though I don't feel any worse.

Think it maybe an early night for me, and further sweating it out with some brandy.
Re: What's up? PostThu Jan 03, 2013 10:36 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Yesterday evening I was super tired and turned in around 9. I thought I would wake up in the middle of the night, and not be able to back to sleep, but alarm woke me up at usual time (5:30). :) More than eight hours of sleep.

Samathou wrote:
I didn't know you smoked pot, or anyway it's the first time I realize that. lol

I smoke occasionally. It was a good way to celebrate Croatia's new, more liberal law concerning pot.

stanmarsh14 wrote:
Think it maybe an early night for me, and further sweating it out with some brandy.

Hot tea and rum does wonders for that. Get better soon.
Re: What's up? PostThu Jan 03, 2013 1:55 pm Offline
Croatia's new law? I didn't know about that. Well, here this kind of thing is forbidden but many smoke this, so... the law is just here to create quarrels between the autorities and the citizens.

What's up: Yesterday night, I was so hungry that when I saw my brother coming with a jar of peppers, I ate some...
1, 2... 3.... SURPRISE!! The esophageal torture, the fire! I spent some time with water in my mouth to calm that down, but it came back... then I brushed my teeth (toothpaste + pepper?)
Hmm well, it burnt so much my mouth that I have an injury inside, now. Taught me something :| (dumb ass!)
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:54 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Mamont wrote:
stanmarsh14 wrote:

Hot tea and rum does wonders for that. Get better soon.

Me dad often used to do something similar to a Yates's Blob (See under Description), but with Rum in place of Yates's Aussie White Wine, and that seamed to always work well.
Re: What's up? PostFri Jan 04, 2013 6:42 pm Offline
Plop.

What's up: Phhew, just finished a part of my homework (spent all an afternoon with that X_X)... then hmm well, for the health part, a problem never comes alone, hahaha! :lol: Seems like I have a big pain inside my throat in some positions: muscles? I hope it will get better tomorrow. And finally... I am reading some French FML (which means VDM as "Vie de Merde") and I'm laughing with this. (:
You're my dream! ~~

Sort by  
Page 284 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287 ... 306  Next