Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 286 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostTue Jan 08, 2013 2:01 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Today, in Health class, we had to make something to aware teens of the options on contraception. I have to do three billboards....

Two of them have a box of condoms on it...

God, can't adolecents just close their legs?!
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostTue Jan 08, 2013 8:05 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Two words: duct tape.

What's up? Word.
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 09, 2013 3:38 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
What a day!

On the train on my way to work, they told us we have to go out and take a bus further on just one stop before mine.
As I later found out, there was an explosion on the rail. A crate train hit some kind of device on the rail and it exploded. :o Luckily nobody was hurt.
The problem with buses is they can carry only about 30 people and there was more few hundred people on the train. They didn't have enough buses, so I had to wait for almost an hour to board the bus.
I arrived at work after 8 am.

We were supposed to fill bottles, but the bottling machine wasn't working properly and it took until 2 pm to get it working, and we absolutely had to finish bottling today. So we were stuck at work until 5 pm.
When I got home home I was so tired, I ate and went strait to bed. I woke up at 10:30 pm and now I can't sleep. :/

BRMBug wrote:

:lol: This made my day. :D
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 09, 2013 5:37 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
BRMBug wrote:

What's up? Word.

That's made my day too. XD I'm tempted to put that on my poster, but I already handed them in. :lol: XD

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostThu Jan 10, 2013 4:32 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Been up since 9am, sorted some laundry out, play with one of my new toys (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xXgJu4FglA).

Taken a look outside (Pic was taken at 11.30am GMT), got blanket fog, to the point I can not see the farmers field at the top of the road http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee80/stanmarsh14/Unsorted/?action=view&current=PICT0015.jpg
Re: What's up? PostFri Jan 11, 2013 12:37 pm Offline
Mamont wrote:
As I later found out, there was an explosion on the rail. A crate train hit some kind of device on the rail and it exploded. :o Luckily nobody was hurt.

It turns out it was an amateur bomb.
Not only that, there was another explosion today. And this time somebody did get hurt. By the latest news, it is the suspect who got hurt by his own device. But those are still speculations. Nothing is certain yet.

So this morning I had to wait for the bus... again. In the cold. For over an hour.
Re: What's up? PostSat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
What's up? Spammer threads are up. Y'all can't see them, but when I looked at the thread list for new posts a few minutes ago I found 40 threads, and only two of them were real threads.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What's up? PostSat Jan 12, 2013 2:47 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
It is currently 31 here! Brrrr!!!! :wink:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What's up? PostSat Jan 12, 2013 8:26 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Big-Will wrote:
What's up? Spammer threads are up. Y'all can't see them, but when I looked at the thread list for new posts a few minutes ago I found 40 threads, and only two of them were real threads.

mngh. :? Yeah, they seem to be at it on the New Beetle Club board too. Luckily there've only been 2 threads in the past month or so, but that's more than we've gotten in a year.
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 13, 2013 12:14 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I'll leave it to nall and BearyBear to find or develop better ways of preventing spammers or spambots from signing up for accounts on here. (this means I'm leaving the spam threads where they are)

What's up? Testing my new home burglar alarm and producing a false alarm. Since the police replied, I'm glad there's an online course on using burglar alarms to take instead of paying the $151 fee. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 13, 2013 7:52 am Offline
I forgot my email password, and forgot the answer to the question I put in. Eh, it was account on blazemail, and I used it only for registration on some sites, and it annoyed the sh*t out of me. So I created account on yahoo, which is even more annoying.
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 13, 2013 8:42 am Offline
Mamont wrote:
I forgot my email password, and forgot the answer to the question I put in. Eh, it was account on blazemail, and I used it only for registration on some sites, and it annoyed the sh*t out of me. So I created account on yahoo, which is even more annoying.

Oh, god, that has got to suck. I'm sorry, dude. :(

Welp, I was looking back on the earlier stages of The RP Thread..... so sad. :( The original group is still lost, maybe it will come back, but it still hasn't...

Goll.....

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 13, 2013 10:31 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
It brings a tear to my eye that people haven't stayed on and shiz... Damn I was one of the originals yet, I feel the party shrunk to a pea
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 am Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
kylekennypiptweek wrote:
Today, in Health class, we had to make something to aware teens of the options on contraception. I have to do three billboards....

Two of them have a box of condoms on it...

God, can't adolecents just close their legs?!

you act like it's that easy ahahaha

you try being a horny 16 year old with a guy who loves you that you love back having your first alone time in forever and

whoops rambling

what's up is that i'm going through my first major breakup (with the aforementioned guy) rn and it sucks quite badly woo

it's pretty sh*tty when things could have worked out if it weren't for stupid circumstances outside of anyone's control

sigh
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 13, 2013 11:48 am Offline
kylekennypiptweek wrote:
Oh, god, that has got to suck. I'm sorry, dude. :(

Don't be. I didn't even check it in ages. It mostly had spam from E bay and Reverbnation.

kylekennypiptweek wrote:
Welp, I was looking back on the earlier stages of The RP Thread..... so sad. :( The original group is still lost, maybe it will come back, but it still hasn't...

Goll.....

Ah, yes. My last post there was around page 10. I just didn't have the time or the energy to be a part of it.

Wii fit man wrote:
what's up is that i'm going through my first major breakup (with the aforementioned guy) rn and it sucks quite badly woo

Sorry to hear that. Hope you'll get over him quickly.

Sort by  
Page 286 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289 ... 306  Next