Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 287 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 13, 2013 7:16 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Wii fit man wrote:
kylekennypiptweek wrote:
Today, in Health class, we had to make something to aware teens of the options on contraception. I have to do three billboards....

Two of them have a box of condoms on it...

God, can't adolecents just close their legs?!

you act like it's that easy ahahaha

you try being a horny 16 year old with a guy who loves you that you love back having your first alone time in forever and

whoops rambling

what's up is that i'm going through my first major breakup (with the aforementioned guy) rn and it sucks quite badly woo

it's pretty sh*tty when things could have worked out if it weren't for stupid circumstances outside of anyone's control

sigh

No, I mean 13-14 year olds. XD We've had two 6th graders get pregnant already. :0

Oh, I'm sorry, I hope all goes better for you.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostMon Jan 14, 2013 5:15 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Today I worked afternoon shift. We rarely work in two shifts, but tanks are almost empty, so now we brew two batches a day. It's a nice change, but I prefer to work in the morning.
This morning there was a foot of snow, and it was still faling heavily. So much it was questionable will other make it work from their village. In the end they did.
When I got to work it was still snowing like mad. Plow was supposed to get there, but it didn't (guess they were just too busy). So we had to shovel the snow ourselves, but by that time there was almost half a meter of it, so we just cleared a path for van to drive through.
And it's still snowing. There's over two feet of snow now. And more snowfall is expected during the entire week.

This is what brewery looked like when I came to work today:
Re: What's up? PostTue Jan 15, 2013 3:21 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^Ahh, so pretty!! I wish it snowed here. I have yet to experience the gorgeous sight of snow fall. :(
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What's up? PostTue Jan 15, 2013 4:47 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Mamont wrote:
Today I worked afternoon shift. We rarely work in two shifts, but tanks are almost empty, so now we brew two batches a day. It's a nice change, but I prefer to work in the morning.
This morning there was a foot of snow, and it was still faling heavily. So much it was questionable will other make it work from their village. In the end they did.
When I got to work it was still snowing like mad. Plow was supposed to get there, but it didn't (guess they were just too busy). So we had to shovel the snow ourselves, but by that time there was almost half a meter of it, so we just cleared a path for van to drive through.
And it's still snowing. There's over two feet of snow now. And more snowfall is expected during the entire week.

I'm sorry, but that's so pretty....it still hasn't snowed here yet. And I doubt it...

I got up not too long ago. Still haven't got out of bed, maybe because there is a 100 pound dog laying on me, I don't know.

I haven't been here in a while, actually. It was two days, I think, but it felt like an eternity. I'm not even that busy anymore.

Gosh, eternal misery is terrible without a best friend. I would rather have cheerful misery than eternal any day. But you can't always get what you want.

Nothing has been up lately. I feel like I'm going to throw up lately, but I haven't. Just the feeling.

My life is super boring, and that's how it will always be. And it may never change.

Its funny when you're feeling sad or down, you realize your true friends. The ones who ask you, 'Are you okay?' Or 'Is something wrong?' Figures, eh?

Well, its 6:46am, I should be getting ready for school.

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostTue Jan 15, 2013 5:10 am Offline
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 am2806
Wii > I'm sorry about that. Strangely, I read a few days ago the same thing somewhere else; let's think January is the ideal month to break up... Arf, I hope you'll recover pretty soon. :

Mamont wrote:
Aw.
You know, I've always thought of a new way to daily move in a city invaded by water or by snow (with boats or specific machines). lol
No, seriously: I hope you won't have water flood after that; sounds pretty risky. =S

Here, no snow for now, but it may come pretty soon.

What's up: Almost fell asleep in my H/G class... for 2hours, my eyes were closing down despite my efforts to keep them open. Though, it's surprising how the brain becomes hyperactive and starts thinking about several things at the same time without focusing anymore on the course. :| And then, when you open again your eyes, you discover the class.
In 20minutes, I go back to school so I'm just passing by.
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostTue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Mamont wrote:

Certanaly pee's all over what we have had here..... slightest of dustings, and that was it, although the problem on the roads we now have, is ice.

What's Up?.....

Just this sec got back from Solihull, from a fellow FME members place (With the mate Steph), and playing about with his classic slots collection, and also running a few minor repairs for him.

Bad news off another friend in Nottingham, with possible signs he may get made redundant from his job, in sportswear distribution, and Steph who I was with today who's self employed, has just lost £12k due to one company on a contract job he was doing, going bust, and unlikely to recover the money owed :(
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 16, 2013 7:16 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Mamont wrote:

That is so cool. It snowed/sleeted yesterday, but all we got in my part of the metroplex was sleet.

Inventory's today, so I get to go in late. :mrgreen:
Re: What's up? PostThu Jan 17, 2013 11:18 am Offline
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 am2806
Plop, guys!

What's up: I wrote 8pages of literature test... and yet, I was about to write even more than that if I had the time.
Today, I learnt that on February 12th, we gotta disguise ourselves.
How do people look at me? 3 told me I would be good as a she-devil, and 1 looked at me as an Eskimo... :| Oh my god...
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostThu Jan 17, 2013 2:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
What's up?

Parts finally arrived for my Simpsons slot machine, and now got it running, all being it with some quite annoying faults with lamps / message alpha, and dead coin hopper.

The head scratching commences..... :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWKR6Y4gplA <----- though not the machine in question, it is the same game.
Re: What's up? PostFri Jan 18, 2013 3:23 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 am33
I'm a terrible person, LOL.
Always think of the consequence of your behavior before acting out what you are thinking.
Last edited by kolaida on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What's up? PostSat Jan 19, 2013 7:44 am Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:04 am10
Nothing much just installing new software on my Windows XP.
South Park is not like Family Guy.

It's me Ikyman
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 20, 2013 2:50 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I'm sick. I've been sick since friday. Yesterday I was laying down vocals for our album, but I sound terrible. Luckily, it's black metal, so it doesn't matter, but I couldn't sing most of the highs or lows. :x
I was supposed to continue today, but we postponed it until my voice comes back.
Re: What's up? PostMon Jan 21, 2013 12:01 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Got back from another Hill Country run a little while ago. I actually got a lot done in a day and a half, plus I had some fun and got some shopping in. I almost bought a working late-model Zenith "Circle Of Sound" turntable, but I felt it needed more work than I could put into it. Plus I literally have nowhere to put it here at home.
I also sat down and watched the final 2 episodes of Fringe. I didn't want to do both in one go, but I couldn't help myself. And I did cry.
That's what's up.
Re: What's up? PostThu Jan 24, 2013 5:21 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm303
What's Up? I am. The rain was pounding on the roof and woke me up :(

Re: What's up? PostSat Jan 26, 2013 8:15 am Offline
Wow, I haven't been here in a while. Like two weeks! Damn, I'm sorry....

Its Saturday, I'm tired, and I'm reading some fanfics. Aw, yeah.

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters

Sort by  
Page 287 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290 ... 306  Next