Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 288 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostSat Jan 26, 2013 1:05 pm Offline
Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 pm33
So I figured I'd try coming back here again.
Re: What's up? PostSat Jan 26, 2013 6:23 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Mkay. Well welcome back.
Re: What's up? PostSat Jan 26, 2013 9:06 pm Offline
Thanks dude.
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 27, 2013 2:23 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Yeah, welcome back Mozy and welcome back me. I haven't posted in few days (I'm really a post whore).
I thought I have recovered from the cold that started few weeks ago, but apparently I still haven't.
I was recording vocals yesterday and couldn't sing more than few words in a row. Terrible. Afterwards I had a gig with my other band, where I sing backing vocals but surprisingly I didn't sound too bad.
It seems whenever I have vocals to record I come down with something and can't sing.
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 27, 2013 3:37 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
A new guy at the therapy center I go to told me he thought I was pretty and likes me even though we just met. He was pretty giggly about it as was I. Funny thing, I have another guy who said he likes me too but I know him a bit better. They are both black too lol. Not that I am against interracial relationships, I praise them. It's just funny I could be a part of one soon. And they both like Harry Potter and SP!! :wink:

Now I do not know what to do. No one said I had to choose either but c'mon, I'm 24, it's high time I have my first boyfriend. But no matter what happens someone's heart is going to be a little bruised. *sigh* Never thought I'd be the one in such a pickle...
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 30, 2013 2:18 am Offline
Yesterday at work a probe that separates wort from grain during straining got dislodged and somehow clogged the drain of the mash tun, so the brewing took three hours more than usual. :x We left work at six o'clock.
Now, I'm sick again. I cannot get over this cold. It's going on for almost a month.
My throat hurts. It feels like I swallowed a cactus. I have more vocals to record later.
Re: What's up? PostWed Jan 30, 2013 6:59 am Offline
I just don't know what to think anymore.
Re: What's up? PostFri Feb 01, 2013 3:48 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Talked about depression in Health, got pissed off at my Science teacher. She was being a total bitch. Anyway, this week was pretty horrible. Pretty horrible. Yeah, so, went to the library. Think I failed a test, well, maybe a 60, 70 on it. My average probablt went down. =_=

Oh well.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostFri Feb 01, 2013 7:04 pm Offline
Tell her to suck your cock, that's health for you!
Re: What's up? PostSat Feb 02, 2013 3:53 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
The method of isolating and purifying DNA from cells is the same as that used to identify DNA as the genetic material, back in the day, which is pretty ironic.
Doing my final year project at college, the DNA extraction was meant to last a week but it's taken 5 weeks so far. Failure is part of science so it's good to learn it now!

Watching reviews of the many videos banned by the British board of film censorship (there is such a thing) and learning the history of censorship in the UK. The efforts to ban video games in the US show that even when free speech is supposedly legally guaranteed it can be eroded.

Seen many videos about censorship in the ironically named free thought blogs community lately, which insists every 'true atheist' must share radical feminist views.

Been going to debate club a lot, whenever people bring up stuff I REALLY disagree with (muhammed should be censored for instance) i start shaking and shouting. Mix of nervousness and rage is never good for articulation! A bunch of 'chavs' who hang out round the local store all night keep taking the piss out of me for my cheap clothes and I respond with the same adrenalin rush, I need to control myself more :I

Feel like i should be doing more schoolwork but the coursework still hasn't been set so I don't know what to do ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostSun Feb 03, 2013 6:48 am Offline
I went to theater last night. We went to see a show that stirred a lot of controversy with its poster.
Catholic church wanted it censored and mayor took their side, so finally theater management yielded to their demands and took the poster down.
There goes the final thread of illusion that this is a secular country.
At least the show got a lot of media attention and a lot of people saw it. So in the end art won.

Unassumption wrote:
whenever people bring up stuff I REALLY disagree with (muhammed should be censored for instance) i start shaking and shouting. Mix of nervousness and rage is never good for articulation!

I know the feel. I'm just like that too.
Re: What's up? PostSun Feb 03, 2013 9:17 am Offline
Super Bowl Sunday, go commercials!
Re: What's up? PostSun Feb 03, 2013 10:26 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I saw Zero Dark Thirty last night, at one of many theaters, where it's billed as "Untitled Catherine Bigelow Project". :roll: What a bunch of vageenes. Anyway, it was pretty good. I didn't really get into it as much as I thought I would, and there were some twists in the story line that I could see coming (apart from the obvious), but all in all I enjoyed it.
Re: What's up? PostTue Feb 05, 2013 11:18 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
Mamont: Why did the Catholic Church want that censored?!? :? Mary Madiliane was/is always seen as somewhat 'contraversial'. She embodied sexuality in those days. In fact....rumors of her bi-sexuality have been going on well, since the days of Christ! :P

There's also rumors that one night she got to Jesus himself...and well....they connected if you get my drift!! :shock: So much for Jesus being like his mother. :roll:

What's Up: Been a LONG two days. It's been hard to finally bury my grandfather. I'm mentally (and physically) exhausted and probably will be for a few days. The hard part is that I'm not one to usually cry and so my emotions are kept in....and that is worrysome. I hope I don't just burst out all at once :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: What's up? PostTue Feb 05, 2013 11:31 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
mo303564 wrote:
Mamont: Why did the Catholic Church want that censored?!? :? Mary Madiliane was/is always seen as somewhat 'contraversial'. She embodied sexuality in those days. In fact....rumors of her bi-sexuality have been going on well, since the days of Christ! :P

Isn't it obvious? Two women in an embrace the Church doesn't approve of? And two saints at that? The Church doesn't want anyone thinking the Church is okay with something it speaks out against.

The film itself is considered one of the best Croatian films in over a decade: Fine Dead Girls. I'd see it. :)

More about the controversy. Gay rights vs. religious rights.

What's up? Cloudy skies.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 288 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291 ... 306  Next