Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 293 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostThu May 02, 2013 9:21 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
My brother's moving to Germany next month. He's going to work for Coca Cola in Stuttgart. He's getting a three month contract and after that they may hire him permanently.
Now I don't have to buy a new bike, I can ride his. :mrgreen: Eventually I will have to buy something better, but for now this one will do just fine. Maybe I'll only buy new derailleurs.

For the last six months I had been saving money for our album. We spent €2100 on recording. Now we only have to pay for the artwork, which is cheap in comparison. Now that that's done, and I don't have to buy a new bike, I'll have some extra money and I don't know what to spend it on. :|
I could start saving for a new bass. That should take me about a year, given that I keep this job.
Re: What's up? PostThu May 02, 2013 11:41 am Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:04 am10
I applied for a job at the Coco-Cola factory. I hope they will hire me soon.
South Park is not like Family Guy.

It's me Ikyman
Re: What's up? PostMon May 06, 2013 12:22 am Offline
Today I'm filling in for our delivery guy while he's on vacation, which means I work afternoon shift today. I'm not too happy about it, but at least I didn't have to get up early today. The downside is I have no idea when I'll finish today, and later trains are scarce. I hope I don't have to wait too long for one.
I hope I'll be able to get two days off this week. I have a gig on thursday on the other side of the country, and after that I plan to visit my grandmother who lives nearby and whom I haven't seen in over two years.
Re: What's up? PostThu May 09, 2013 2:30 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I

Watching the Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader and the Emperor moment at the end of Return of the Jedi while listening to Adagio for Strings.

II

Last night, I had a dream that God was ordering Chinese food. :)
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostFri May 10, 2013 10:58 am Offline
Thank Chronos Master of all Time, this week is over.

Mamont wrote:
I have a gig on thursday on the other side of the country, and after that I plan to visit my grandmother who lives nearby and whom I haven't seen in over two years.

The concert was canceled so I worked the whole week.

I can stand almost any kind of hard physical labour as long as I don't have to deal with annoying people. The guy that delivers groceries to our pubs is one of that people. He doesn't talk, he complains. Non stop. he goes on and on how his work is hard. Nag nag nag! He thinks his work is the hardest while I have to unload a ton of beer (literally) and he has only around 100 kg of groceries, and he has people to help him while I do it all by myself.
It takes a lot to tick me off, but I was close to telling him to shove it up his ass.
Today my van was in his way so he had to park few meters away and carry groceries. He kept hurrying me up to unload the beer and move the van so he could park there. He was saying I work too slow.
In the end he asked do I have a girlfriend, I said 'no' so he said it's because I'm so slow. :lol: I was so close to telling him I'm not interested in girls, but I didn't want the whole firm to find out. Maybe I should have. At least he would shut his yap (he seems like a person uncomfortable with gays). :P
Re: What's up? PostFri May 10, 2013 10:59 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
After dancing and spewing resumes in everyone's faces a manufacturing firm accepted my resume. Now. I am the tuna, eggplant dip, pasta, pesto sauce packer. That is all

And there is a vat the size of a room with a ladder that allows you to climb down into the vat. Oh my god is all i can say
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What's up? PostFri May 10, 2013 11:37 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Sucks leaving behind snow and weather in the 30s-50s and coming home to weather in the 80s and 90s. California makes me depressive compared to Colorado.

Is there any way I can trade all these palm trees for evergreens??
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What's up? PostSat May 11, 2013 7:33 am Offline
Stanluv25 wrote:
Is there any way I can trade all these palm trees for evergreens??

But palms trees are evergreens. And despite their names, they're not trees.
Re: What's up? PostSat May 11, 2013 7:38 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Palms have secondary growth and lignin. Doesn't that make them trees of some sort, even if they're not angiosperms?

I should be revising for my exam on monday. instead, i am watching youtube videos and getting wasted.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostSat May 11, 2013 3:29 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Had a dream that Big-Will (his avatar) jumped out of nowhere and slit my throat while I was walking to the store for a pack of cigarettes - three times last night.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostSat May 11, 2013 7:43 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Speaking of dreams. I get random bouts of patriotic rage sometimes. I woke up out of breath, with bloody knuckles and covered in sweat after dreaming about butchering the founding fathers for their treachery. I'm only patriotic when I sleep, oddly.

I ate about 16 sausages. I bought a big pack of sausages and they froze together in the freezer so I had to cook them all at once and ate about 12 before i puked from all the food and had to chuck the rest.

got a massive headache and 26 hours before an exam. Gotta go revise I guess.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostSat May 11, 2013 11:04 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Hm... well nonetheless I still want the evergreens that are in CO over palm trees.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What's up? PostSun May 12, 2013 7:22 am Offline
I was at my friend's birthday party last night. Seven of us drank 28 litres of beer and a bottle of cheap champagne. We we ran out of liquor we were thinking of going out and buying more, but we were all drunk and nobody could drive. Luckily we found three more litres of beer stacked in the house, drank it and went to sleep.
In the morning we went out for a cup of coffee and breakfast and I drank two more beers. :P

Unassumption wrote:
I woke up out of breath, with bloody knuckles and covered in sweat

In high school I dreamt I got into a fight with a guy whom I couldn't stand. I woke up hitting the wall with my fists. It was painful. :/
Re: What's up? PostMon May 13, 2013 4:01 pm Offline
Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 pm33
Kyle's cousin Kyle makes me laugh so much, he better be in the new season at least once!
Re: What's up? PostTue May 14, 2013 2:39 pm Offline
Tue May 14, 2013 2:09 pm17In your hearts.
I

I had that dream again last night. I'm kinda scared of the Big-Will. There's an old saying that re-occurring tend to become reality.

Wait, what am I saying? Just listen to me. :lol:

II

Eating Coca-Cola cake. :D

Sort by  
Page 293 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296 ... 306  Next