Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 298 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostTue Aug 13, 2013 3:52 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18782I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Sick again.
Fluish without the horrible stuff coming out of both ends of me. stomach pains that feel like hunger. Worse when I am hungry. fvck.
Re: What's up? PostWed Aug 14, 2013 7:00 am Offline
Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 am5In your hearts.
I bought a pizza for some random homeless guy.
Re: What's up? PostWed Aug 14, 2013 6:24 pm Offline
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 am2806
I don't believe it. That thread still exists. O_o"

Well, hello people I guess... I'll try to reply to a few posts.

BRMBug wrote:
Sick again.
Fluish without the horrible stuff coming out of both ends of me. stomach pains that feel like hunger. Worse when I am hungry. fvck.
Wow... having gastro-enteritis? It's strange when it's summer... or maybe is that something you ate previously? :|
Anyway, I hope you'll get over it soon!

Mamont wrote:
Last night's storm was a huge disappointment.
As the sun set, sky turned black, lightnings started, and... few drops of rain fell, accompanied by mild wind. :/
At least temperature was significantly lower today.
It seems this area never gets severe storms. Just heavy rain from time to time, that turn streets into rivers. I haven't seen real hale since I was a kid (some 20 years ago). Yeah, sometimes some ice falls with rain, but nothing serious. And I've never seen winds that can pull out trees around here.
I only hear about storms like that on the news. And they happen like 10 - 20 kilometers away from here.

The sky... turned black? I confess I wish it happened someday here. But what time was it?
Seems like you like it when there is a bit of exciting atmosphere around.... to break the routine, right?

Unassumption wrote:
Given up on getting paid work, so I ended up applying for voluntary stuff to pad out my CV. I hope those accept me :S

Is it harder and harder to find a job over there? I think when I was at high school, I read somewhere that it was...
Anyway, good luck for the voluntary stuff you applied for. You may be accepted, who knows? Let's hope for you. :)

(ugly)Bob wrote:
I am slowly unplugging myself from various websites for personal reasons. Eventually, i will unplug from this site,

Oh?

Milo wrote:
What's up? Someone broke into my house last night and cut the power.

Is that something recurrent?
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostSun Aug 18, 2013 7:01 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Samathou wrote:

Good to see it's founder return to say Hi. This place overtook the Random and Win threads as places to have conversations. It gives you an opportunity to mention what's going on with you, which everyone always has something to say on, rather than giving a random fact that hasn't been given before or some witty retort to winning.

Mamot wrote:
It's South Park's 16th birthday! Happy sweet sixteen!

If you could like posts on this site, I would like this. Shame I didn't bake it a cake.

Mamot wrote:
Sorry to hear that.

I mostly gave up because I know I'm going to college at the start of October, so I can only get local part-time jobs and there aren't many of them. They sent a welcome pack which is the most brightly colored thing I've seen in a long time. I got scholarships covering 1/4 of the costs which I forget if I mentioned here already.

Samathou wrote:
Is it harder and harder to find a job over there?

I'm unsure how bad it is in France so I can't say if it's worse here than there. I think if i was looking around the whole country, i would be able to get something since i got a few interviews when i was doing that. They like to employ teenagers for part-time jobs as they can pay them a lower minimum wage and expect older people to be experienced, which I'm not. So volunteering could give experience. Sadly i'll probably end up paying to get to any retail volunteering place as they're all so far away!

Samathou wrote:
You may be accepted, who knows?

It's a shame that some of them say 'experience required in...' with a huge list of skills after. Apparently, beggars can be choosers!

Cleaned out mum's messy study to get a sewing machine out to give to my sister. Giving her kids my old Simpsons DVDs.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostSun Aug 18, 2013 5:08 pm Offline
Quote:
or some witty retort to winning.
??

Quote:
I'm unsure how bad it is in France so I can't say if it's worse here than there. I think if i was looking around the whole country, i would be able to get something since i got a few interviews when i was doing that. They like to employ teenagers for part-time jobs as they can pay them a lower minimum wage and expect older people to be experienced, which I'm not. So volunteering could give experience. Sadly i'll probably end up paying to get to any retail volunteering place as they're all so far away!

Well, yeah... Seems so. In France, the situation is also getting worse to be honest. But seems like we can still find a job though.
I guess the bad thing with volunteering is the fact you may not earn money, which you need to make your life somehow. The good thing is that it can be positive for your CV (didn't know they also used this expression over there by the way), if that's what they are looking for among older people: experience.

What's up: Pff, nothing special. I'm going to the university, and figure out about this new universe. I really don't know what to expect... I really don't.
Apart from that, nothing really special: I've discovered other websites in which I'm having fun so that's a good point. I am also writing my 3rd book, and plan to publish the two others. I don't know what to expect either. I guess I'm in a period in which I don't know about anything at all, but time will tell me.
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostMon Aug 19, 2013 9:04 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Today I was given company's car to drive to work (girl who usually drives it is on vacation). Basically, I was given the chore to drive the car back to the brewery.
Last night I was at a concert and stayed a bit longer than I should have, so getting up in the morning was quite a problem, and I didn't really know what was going on when I woke up. Somehow I though I have to get to work in half an hour (when in fact it was one hour) and thought I was going to be late. It was only in the car that I realised that it's 6:15 and I don't have to get to work at 7, not 6:30.
In the car I found old Korn tape (Follow the Leader) and cranked it up. :mrgreen:
Re: What's up? PostWed Aug 21, 2013 3:11 pm Offline
I.
Unassumption wrote:
Samathou wrote:

Good to see it's founder return to say Hi. This place overtook the Random and Win threads as places to have conversations. It gives you an opportunity to mention what's going on with you, which everyone always has something to say on, rather than giving a random fact that hasn't been given before or some witty retort to winning.

Mamot wrote:
It's South Park's 16th birthday! Happy sweet sixteen!

If you could like posts on this site, I would like this. Shame I didn't bake it a cake.

Mamot wrote:
Sorry to hear that.

I mostly gave up because I know I'm going to college at the start of October, so I can only get local part-time jobs and there aren't many of them. They sent a welcome pack which is the most brightly colored thing I've seen in a long time. I got scholarships covering 1/4 of the costs which I forget if I mentioned here already.

Samathou wrote:
Is it harder and harder to find a job over there?

Samathou wrote:
You may be accepted, who knows?

It's a shame that some of them say 'experience required in...' with a huge list of skills after. Apparently, beggars can be choosers!

Cleaned out mum's messy study to get a sewing machine out to give to my sister. Giving her kids my old Simpsons DVDs.

Unassumption, is it hard to get a job in the UK? Well obviously applying for one isn't.

II.

What's up? I'm currently reading the concept of telekinesis - the ability to control your environment with your mind. A failed a couple times because I'm not fully concentrated.

III.

Oh damn, it's Virgo's birthday! I got to get her a present!
Re: What's up? PostWed Aug 21, 2013 3:36 pm Offline
Milo wrote:
II.

What's up? I'm currently reading the concept of telekinesis - the ability to control your environment with your mind. A failed a couple times because I'm not fully concentrated.
Oooh, the kind of subject which also used to get my brother's interest. He wanted to give it a shot back at the time. You know, as on the Internet there were little articles in which they told you more or less a few practices you could do to train.

Milo wrote:
III.

Oh damn, it's Virgo's birthday! I got to get her a present!
Happy Birthday to her!
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostWed Aug 21, 2013 4:17 pm Offline
Samathou wrote:
Milo wrote:
II.

Oooh, the kind of subject which also used to get my brother's interest. He wanted to give it a shot back at the time. You know, as on the Internet there were little articles in which they told you more or less a few practices you could do to train.

I'm into a lot of that kind of stuff. Telekinesis, metaphysics, alchemy, folklore, the paranormal, philosophy, you name it.

I've been reading to telekinesis for one year and still have not mastered it. But I'm like Ash from Pokemon: relentless. I'll eventually master telekinesis.

II.

What's up? At the mall, trying to pick out an excellent gift for Virgo.
Re: What's up? PostThu Aug 22, 2013 10:56 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Online Milo wrote:

Or maybe because telekinesis is complete bollocks.
Re: What's up? PostThu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Mamont wrote:
Or maybe because telekinesis is complete bollocks.

Don't be like that.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostThu Aug 22, 2013 4:46 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18782I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Re: What's up? PostFri Aug 23, 2013 10:39 am Offline
Online Milo wrote:
Samathou wrote:
Milo wrote:
II.

I'm into a lot of that kind of stuff. Telekinesis, metaphysics, alchemy, folklore, the paranormal, philosophy, you name it.

Oh, sounds like you are mostly metaphysician/idealistic (as they call it in the philosophical area) such as Kant, Pascal, Descartes, Platon, etc.
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostFri Aug 23, 2013 8:56 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1435in a secret underground bunker
Hi Folks! :mrgreen:

Going to bed in a moment. Then off to work tomorrow morning/afternoon. That is all. :)

*PS: It's still sh*t retail. Nothing great :roll: *
Carry on. :cartmansmile:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: What's up? PostSat Aug 24, 2013 5:46 pm Offline
mo303564 wrote:
Hi Folks! :mrgreen:

Going to bed in a moment. Then off to work tomorrow morning/afternoon. That is all. :)

*PS: It's still sh*t retail. Nothing great :roll: *
Carry on. :cartmansmile:

Hello, and have a good sleep.

(Good luck for the work too)
You're my dream! ~~

Sort by  
Page 298 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301 ... 306  Next