Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 299 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostSat Aug 24, 2013 10:06 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I seem to have a cut in the delicate part of my foot between my big toe and the ball of my foot. I have no idea how it happened either.
Re: What's up? PostSun Aug 25, 2013 1:06 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
I had that, but on my pinky toe. It turned out it was fungal infection.

My arms hurt from walking with crutches.
Re: What's up? PostSun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Nothing at all, just playing around with the Avatar creator
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What's up? PostTue Aug 27, 2013 4:37 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
I rarely laugh but have been cracking up watching a letsplay.I think I have a weebo sense of humor. I used to love anime but stopped watching it when i got embarrassed at all the geeky 'otaku' behavior. Thing is the most Japanese game ever, it's a dating sim where you play a hunger gatherer who dates giant talking pigeons. Sadly, it's better than most modern sci-fi as it manages to explain all that craziness in a rather coherent way.

It's the kind of game in which the following sentence makes any kind of sense: "a magazine editor who's secretly a mad scientist threatens to blow up a school for pigeons with a giant laser powered by otaku birds to get revenge on the school doctor, but is stopped by the heroic birds and cavewoman who turn into magical girls and save the day with the power of kindness."

I got a job interview at really short notice for tomorrow, which means I must sleep on a normal schedule.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostTue Aug 27, 2013 2:46 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I bought my mom some Pokemon games for her Nintendo 3DS - she loves Pokemon!
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostTue Aug 27, 2013 5:00 pm Offline
Found a great little indie game, sadly it's just the demo as the full version isn't out yet.
Got a huge zit on my eyelid. When my eyes are closed it looks like i have a single red eye, like the terminator, kinda.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostTue Aug 27, 2013 10:35 pm Offline
i'm counting down till GTA5!
Re: What's up? PostWed Aug 28, 2013 6:36 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I made the Danny Balis "Ma Bitch Hungry" casserole for dinner. Pre-cooked rice, Frozen veggies, usually he puts cream of mushroom or celery and tuna in it, I opted for cream of onion, and the majority of a small rotisserie chicken from the deli counter at Kroger. Verdict: enh. It'll probably be the best thing in the world tomorrow.
Re: What's up? PostFri Aug 30, 2013 8:38 pm Offline
Got an interview in the morning for another branch of a company I had an interview with beforehand. Totally unprepared for it. Can't even sleep because mum is loudly touching herself to Ron Paul's wonky eyebrows (seriously) and it's keeping me awake. Got alerted to the interview by phone and am unsure if i wrote the right time down.

Edit: Well it is her period as she announced by throwing her blood stained rag at me. I guess that's why she touched herself to Ron Paul.

I still haven't played through GTA4 but I'm waiting for 5.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostFri Aug 30, 2013 8:54 pm Offline
Unassumption

Apparently the map on 5 is hhuuuuuuuuuuugggggggeeeee as!
Re: What's up? PostFri Aug 30, 2013 10:47 pm Offline
I hope the craziness is as huge as in San Andreas. I'll be happy to see Santos in good graphics!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostFri Aug 30, 2013 10:57 pm Offline
I don't think it's a recycled town. Me mates told me it's a whole new place. unless i'm confused. But nonetheless I am still very pumped :) :)
Re: What's up? PostSat Aug 31, 2013 6:17 am Offline
It's los santos but it's going to be updated the way liberty was for 4

Got an interview in 40 minutes, totally unprepared, going to try that approach since preparing hasn't worked for me it just makes me sound like a robot reading from a book.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostSat Aug 31, 2013 7:58 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
I started translating for a magazine. It's non profit, I do it for references. Hopefully, it will pay off in the future. I applied as soon as I saw their post on FB. They sent me a big ass article to translate to English, and were satisfied with my work, so they sent me another one. :D

I didn't play GTA 4at all. I totally lost interest in games.

What else? Oh, yeah! It's compact cassette's 50th birthday! I still have a bunch of them on my shelf. Reminiscence of the past.

Good luck with the interview, Paul!
Re: What's up? PostSat Aug 31, 2013 1:11 pm Offline
mum is going to AA now. Making a CV for her, she wants a job to help her meet people and motivate her to quit. she was planning on going cold Turky when i start my masters next month because she thought it was a liberal lie that you could die from that. She wanted to do voluntary work until she realized she can't get paid for that.

Interviews force you to lie. At the store I applied for, I just said the opposite of what I would do in the situations. The guy said I sounded like a real people person to whom helping others is second nature. Anti-me is a really nice guy. Mum made me lie about her CV when i wrote it, inventing jobs and qualifications because she thinks no one will check up on them.

She made me explain why perpetual motion doesn't work and insisted we could use a giant magnet around the whole planet to power a death lazer to retake the British Empire. Magnets, how do they restore the empire to the height of it's power?!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Sort by  
Page 299 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302 ... 306  Next