Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 300 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostSun Sep 01, 2013 7:05 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Yesterday's band rehearsal was interesting. All four of us arrived at the parking lot in front our practice room at the same time, wearing same tees.
We got piss drunk and in the end played for like 15 minutes.
Luckily, when I got home I remembered to force myself to drink three glasses of water, so I wouldn't got a headache. And it worked. :)
Re: What's up? PostWed Sep 04, 2013 12:03 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Paid the first installment of my course, which means i got to go to campus for the first time. Place is more of a rabbit warren than the first college i went to! I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Went for a 6 hour walk to avoid mum ranting so my feet feel like they're about to drop off.

I've been watching anime lately. I'm glad i left that field fallow for so many years, so to speak, since it gives me some entertainment to watch now i've seemingly run out of western shows for a while.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostWed Sep 04, 2013 8:14 am Offline
I can't believe it! Today I bought AC-DC adapter (I lost the old one in Ukraine) for my distortion pedal. When I got home I realised they sold me American 120V adapter. I have no idea why do they have it. Tomorrow I have to exchange for a European.
Re: What's up? PostThu Sep 05, 2013 1:57 am Offline
Watching a fairly good mystery show, sadly I only got into it after reading about the resolution to the mystery so I'm not sure how good it'd be if i didn't know the solution from the start. I think I spoiled it for myself but if i didn't read up on shows before watching them i'd end up watching a load of crap and my time is limited.

Also accidentally splashed toothpaste in my eye. Ouch. I bite the toothpaste jar and it got a hole in it so when i squeezed it to pop it in my mouth to eat the paste, as is my habit, some came out and went in my eye.

I know i used to post in the pissed off thread a lot but i rarely get angry. I hate when middle aged people act immature though. People like that probably got some excuse their behavior but I over-react at people acting 'lower' than someone of their age, especially if they do things I've already grown out of. I guess all people have a few things they blow out of proportion though I try staying chill most of the time.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostThu Sep 05, 2013 2:11 am Offline
What the hell happened?! I woke up at 10:50 am. True, I couldn't really sleep at night, and it was past 7 when I finally went back to sleep. I slept through the noise from a building next to mine being renovated and a phone call.
Eh, what the hell! Next week I'm going back to work, anyway. I have the right to be a bit lazy.
Re: What's up? PostThu Sep 05, 2013 8:04 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Nothing much. Just listening to records on Mom's stereo.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/ ... QuanBn.jpg
Re: What's up? PostTue Sep 10, 2013 11:32 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Sorry I was gone for so long. I was at the hospital for a week. I had my appendix removed last Wednesday because it ruptured and was leaking. :( I'm just glad the surgeon was able to clean up my infection.

They just released me this morning.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostTue Sep 10, 2013 6:22 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Ouch.

Not a lot going on. Catching up on Craigy Ferg, and digesting some tacos and a Corner Bakery muffin.
Re: What's up? PostTue Sep 10, 2013 10:13 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
I've got my weeknights back!

Almost a year ago, we were kept busy with one more person in the house, and it made things rather difficult, like having privacy while posting here or elsewhere. The laptop I bought a couple of months ago helped some, but still, there was the feeling while he was up as well.

He's now found a place out of town, and the room with the computer I'm used to using is empty again! Well, no bed, anyway.

:D
Re: What's up? PostSat Sep 14, 2013 3:02 am Offline
This week was exhausting. Band practices every day. We have a pretty big gig tonight, so we had to practice. We are playing at midnight, and sound check starts at 5 pm. I have no idea what are we going to do in the meantime.
Re: What's up? PostSat Sep 14, 2013 5:13 am Offline
Spent hours re-reading a chapter in my textbook and then i watched a 10 minute youtube video on the same topic. I got the same information from the video :(
Reading is so slow compared to videos!

Everyone in our house went to bed before midnight and woke up before mid-day. What the hell happened there? We've suddenly been infected with normal!

Quote:
. I had my appendix removed last Wednesday because it ruptured and was leaking

Glad it sounds like you're OK now. I hope my insides don't break down any time soon :S
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostSun Sep 15, 2013 9:52 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Unassumption wrote:
Milo wrote:
. I had my appendix removed last Wednesday because it ruptured and was leaking

Glad it sounds like you're OK now. I hope my insides don't break down any time soon :S

For the most part, I think I'll be okay. I've been feeling better since I left the hospital days ago.

Goddamn I need a cigarette, but the good doctor says I can't smoke.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What's up? PostMon Sep 16, 2013 6:49 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Art and school. And also some stuff that would be inappropriate around the little kittens.

And I made friends with a senior at my high school, his name is James and he gets to crown me soon.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostTue Sep 17, 2013 11:07 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Just spending the evening hours checking messages and whatnot, keeping an ear out in case the dogs start wandering around, looking for a place to whiz.
Re: What's up? PostWed Sep 18, 2013 3:42 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
What's up? Ordering a pizza online.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK

Sort by  
Page 300 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303 ... 306  Next