Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 302 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostTue Oct 08, 2013 10:45 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Mamont wrote:
Now, there's an issue we really need to talk about. What the hell happened to you!? :P

Yeah, sorry. I wasn't around as often as I would have liked this past year, mostly because things got a little crazy around the house.

Basically, all that is worth saying is that I have my evening privacy back, and I can try to catch up with you guys again.
Re: What's up? PostThu Oct 10, 2013 11:17 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
We have a new kitten in the apartment!! She's a tabby with some gingery fur mixed in. She's 3-4 months and we named her Annabell Lee from the Edgar Allen Poe poem. In love with her sooo much already!!!

But don't know what the hell my dad's girlfriend tells her mom about us. She doesn't seem to mention my sister to her because a facebook comment from her mom said 'I bet Holly (me) is happy!' WTF?? Uhh I have a sister too. Do you not mention her to your mother dad's gf?? Rude, I feel so bad for my sissy. We're closer than milk and cookies yet what does girlfriend say (or not say) to have her mother not mention my sister?? She's just as big a cat lover as me.

Anyway, our little kitty will be showered with love from all of us <3
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What's up? PostSat Oct 12, 2013 3:27 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Stanluv25 wrote:
We have a new kitten in the apartment!! She's a tabby with some gingery fur mixed in. She's 3-4 months and we named her Annabell Lee from the Edgar Allen Poe poem.

Awww. Thumbs up for originality! Just keep her away from the wind that comes out of the cloud by night, cause, y'know, nomen est omen and such. :wink:

What's up? Thumbs.
Re: What's up? PostSat Oct 12, 2013 5:00 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
The ceiling.

Okay, so I had a really disturbing dream last night about someone breaking into my Aunt & Uncle's place and hurting the cats, mostly the youngest one. (I don't want to go into it. I'm amazed and appalled that my brain could come up with something as disturbing as happened.) Anyway, I woke up, got dressed and rushed over there, only to find my Aunt and Uncle came home last night and all was well. :roll: Should've checked my phone first.
Re: What's up? PostSun Oct 13, 2013 11:54 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I had a busy week, so I wasn't here much, sorry. Plus, I was too lazy.

Everybody around me is coming down with flu. Few days ago I woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick, and thought I would be totally incapacitated by morning, but when I woke up few hours later I was completely fine. Then on friday I had a rough day - after work I had a long gig and came home late. So on saturday I was feeling really bad. Had a runny nose and kept sneezing, but today I'm fine again. I hope I'm not just postponing the inevitable.

AngusMcTavish wrote:
Mamont wrote:
Now, there's an issue we really need to talk about. What the hell happened to you!? :P

Yeah, sorry. I wasn't around as often as I would have liked this past year, mostly because things got a little crazy around the house.

Actually, I was referring to your avatar, which you changed since. :P
Re: What's up? PostTue Oct 15, 2013 1:10 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
^ Oh, THAT...

I was just trying to update it, and had some trouble navigating through the lists. So it goes when you don't use it very often.
Re: What's up? PostWed Oct 16, 2013 11:48 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Still waiting for Big-Will to activate Keyblade.

God I'm boring as fuck.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What's up? PostWed Oct 16, 2013 12:18 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
No.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What's up? PostWed Oct 16, 2013 12:20 pm Offline
What if I trade this for that?
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What's up? PostWed Oct 16, 2013 12:57 pm Offline
Oh, never mind. I'm going outside.
Send me a PM.

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What's up? PostSun Oct 20, 2013 2:19 am Offline
I've got a f*cking cold. First hint of throat issues this afternoon, and now it's hit me like a freight train. swollen throat, thick crud, and all the trimmings. :evil: hoo-ray.
Re: What's up? PostMon Oct 21, 2013 3:29 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm303
BRMBug wrote:
I've got a f*cking cold. First hint of throat issues this afternoon, and now it's hit me like a freight train. swollen throat, thick crud, and all the trimmings. :evil: hoo-ray.

Feel better, Bug :)

Did you get a flu-shot this year? I get one ever year and I can't recall the last time I've been sick with either a cold or flu.
Re: What's up? PostMon Oct 21, 2013 4:15 pm Offline
No, I haven't had one in years. But I get the flu whenever I have the shot, so... yeah.
Re: What's up? PostTue Oct 22, 2013 8:07 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Site where our brewery used to be is now turned into warehouse for malt. Today 24 tons of malt arrived on a lorry from Czech Republic and we had to finish our work at brewery early and go there and load the 50 kg bags onto pallets and put it in warehouse. There were nine of us and the work was done in about an hour so we got to go home a bit earlier.
The driver was a real Czech stereotype. Mullet, t-shirt, shorts, sandals and socks. :mrgreen:

EDIT Bloody hell! Our guitar player has tendinitis in his arm. It seems it will require surgery. And we have a big concert in a month. Looks like we'll have to play without him. D:
Re: What's up? PostWed Oct 23, 2013 3:51 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
working in a brewery and having your very own band seems like a better lifestyle every day i go to university.... Your stories are very intriguing by the way. Oh shiyt that must suck losing a player before a gig
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"

Sort by  
Page 302 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306  Next