Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 786 of 786 11783 posts Previous  1 ... 782, 783, 784, 785, 786
PostThu Feb 22, 2007 7:34 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:37 pm665In a recovery program for frequent mispellers
BRMBug wrote:
Post it in the random video thread!

It wasn't online. It was on one of the bonus videos you can unlock in gutair hero 1. but maybe they have that video on youtube... *wanders off to search*

Or if someone can tell me how to get video and audio from my PS2 to my computer, i'll pos it to show you guys... and i'll probally post some if me playing the harder songs on GH1 at medium difficulty
PostFri Feb 23, 2007 5:18 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
Holy sh*t.

I GOT MY DRIVER'S PERMIT!

Ahhhh. I CAN DRIVE...

...as long as a designated person who has their adult license is in the car with me.

But still. I CAN DRIVE! HOLY sh*t.

XD The test itself was extremely easy. It was only twenty questions, and getting six or less incorrect would give you a passing grade.

But daaamn, I had to wait around for, like, three hours just to get all of the proper paperwork signed and get my picture taken for my permit and all of that. But it was totally worth it.

I can't believe I can drive now. Wow...I can't wait until I get my actual adult license. :D
PostFri Feb 23, 2007 5:23 pm Offline
Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 am1796Officially THE Crappiest Town in Britain, Middlesbrough
^ Congratulations, I dunno when I'll apply for a driving license but the whole long test of actually getting a license over here in Britland is so ridiculous. :roll:

Anyway, RFAM: I'm so glad I made a small investment of my money in PROPERLY buying Snow Patrol's 'Eyes Open' album. I must have listened to the whole album now about 4 or 5 times coz' it's SOOOOOOOO GOOD! :D
crazyQH wrote:
Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
PostFri Feb 23, 2007 5:42 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
Speaking of which, I recently got my license renewed.

All the new driver's licenses have those spiffy new holographic images and other things you can look for with a magnifying glass. I'm much more pleased with the picture they took this time than last time, where the numbskull handling it stretched out my chin and left his goddamn finger smudge on the corner.

I opted to go ahead and check the "organ donor" box, to which the attendant commented "Good for you", which I thought was pretty funny. Hell, the way I see it, if someone else can use them after I'm dead, they can have them. I certainly won't need them anymore, and I won't be in any condition to care.

It kind of makes me wonder why people might choose not to do it though.
PostFri Feb 23, 2007 7:09 pm Offline
Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:56 pm501Indiana
I remember getting my licence....I failed the first time because I didn't see a no right on red sign...that was BS. Then the next time I took it I hit a curb when parallel parking. I sitll got my licence though. It was little old man, he wanted me. HA HA!!!! Just kidding, he was just nice.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
PostSat Feb 24, 2007 1:02 am Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:37 pm2514
Lol, I've been driving around with my parents for a while now. It's fun. For a while. Then it gets kinda boring... :lol:

RFAMS: I'm yawning nonstop. I wonder why. :roll:
PostSat Feb 24, 2007 2:22 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
The first week I had my license, I snuk... snuck... sneak-di-did out of the house late at night, and drove to Melissa (about an hour north of Dallas). Wait, that was the first week I had my first Bug. Although I was driving around in my Heap pointing to people on foot and bike, and going "Ha-ha!"
PostSat Feb 24, 2007 4:32 am Offline
Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:11 pm1407Pevensey Bay, England
RFAM - I'm seeing Hot Fuzz tonight. :D

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 786 of 786 11783 posts Previous  1 ... 782, 783, 784, 785, 786