Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 784 of 786 11783 posts Previous  1 ... 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786  Next
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 10:49 am Offline
Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 am1796Officially THE Crappiest Town in Britain, Middlesbrough
Athena1999 wrote:
But congrats x 1000, EPAF! I wish you the best of luck in your familial endeavors! I can tell you're going to be one of those really popular uncles who the kids can never wait to see again. :)

Thanks a lot Jeni *big hug*
And thanks everyone else who's said their congrats. :wink:

kenny'sdead233 wrote:
Words of advice Jordan, just go to visit until they are potty trained, then spoil their little hearts out. They will love you to no end after that, trust me *winks*

Thanks for that lil tip Josh, I'll keep that in mind.
But by the time he/she's that age, I'll probably already be in student debt coz' of University costs. But I'll try. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:
Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 10:52 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:37 pm665In a recovery program for frequent mispellers
EPAF wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:
But congrats x 1000, EPAF! I wish you the best of luck in your familial endeavors! I can tell you're going to be one of those really popular uncles who the kids can never wait to see again. :)

Thanks a lot Jeni *big hug*
And thanks everyone else who's said their congrats. :wink:

kenny'sdead233 wrote:
Words of advice Jordan, just go to visit until they are potty trained, then spoil their little hearts out. They will love you to no end after that, trust me *winks*

Thanks for that lil tip Josh, I'll keep that in mind.
But by the time he/she's that age, I'll probably already be in student debt coz' of University costs. But I'll try. :lol:

it'll be worth it. they will pay for a retirement home and your funeral (random much? :D)
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 10:57 am Offline
Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 am1796Officially THE Crappiest Town in Britain, Middlesbrough
^ Nicccccccce.

On the bright side, if I don't have any money for a birthday pressie, I can just compose a lil' ballad or melody and dedicate it to him/her. I've done that for two of my cousins and they loved the tunes I made for them. :D
crazyQH wrote:
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 11:38 am Offline
Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:08 pm2504hillbilly hell
EPAF wrote:
^ Nicccccccce.

On the bright side, if I don't have any money for a birthday pressie, I can just compose a lil' ballad or melody and dedicate it to him/her. I've done that for two of my cousins and they loved the tunes I made for them. :D

I was actually thinking of suggesting that! Or maybe do one of your really cool digital-art pieces like the ones you post on DevArt. Either way, it's going to last forever, ad not to mention it's from the heart and truly unique. :D
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 11:40 am Offline
  • YIM
EPAF wrote:
^ Nicccccccce.

OR make pictures of the tings they like in photoshop and print them out.

Nothing makes a 5 year old girl more giddy than a picture of a horse and some butterflies. =P(I know this cause... um I am an uncle to 2 girls. [not to mention I have baby sat 3-5 year olds as favors. I have come out of every one of those situations with money in my pocket :D] AND I delt with my sister goin through that phase.. [not pretty, but if you are a suck up, they leave you alone =P])

RFAMS: I think I just abused the pranthisies (again, sorry for the mispelling... can we get a spell check on the post pages?) in that last paragraph a little :P

EDIT:
Athena1999 wrote:

I was actually thinking of suggesting that! Or maybe do one of your really cool digital-art pieces like the ones you post on DevArt. Either way, it's going to last forever, ad not to mention it's from the heart and truly unique. :D

Thanks for making me look like I stole your idea Jen. Thanks. (I kid around too much for my own good)
Last edited by kenny'sdead233 on Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 11:43 am Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
EPAF wrote:
OMG......OMG OMG OMG OMG! Literally, ULTRA OMG!
You'll see why:

RFAM: I got woke up really early this morning by my mam for some 'anti-normal reason'. I go downstairs and my sister is waiting in the living room to tell me something.
There's huge grins on both their faces, so I know whatever she's about to tell me, it's something big.

And as soon as she told me, I didn't know whether to scream, stare in utter shock or faint. I couldn't believe it could actually happen.......NOW....SO SOON.
I'm going to be an Uncle.
I'm sure you can guess at what my sister told me. :wink:
But I did say one thing as soon as I heard the news: *in Kyle's high-pitched head-angled voice* REALLY?!

Oh God, Uncle Jordan......and I'm only nearly 18. :?

Congrats! That's wonderful news. When is the baby due?

RFAM: I just came back from getting my hair trimmed and adding long layers to it. I'd call it a haircut, but you can hardly tell I got it trimmed. It's still pretty long.
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 11:54 am Offline
  • YIM
I need to be placed in an AA type program for people who frquently mispell words. I'm getting so bad with mispelling words, it is really starting to bug me that I have such a inabilty to spell words right. It's almost a guarantee as of late that I will mispell at least one word wrong in every post I make.

EDIT: I can see it now. Someone telling me that God can hlp me spell words right. I could not live a decent life without these random thoughts popping up in my head. They amke me more... entertaining if you will
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 1:59 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Wow, Jord's sis got baby up in her. Kewl.

I found a misprinted quarter the other day. *pwns other random coins in my vintage change jar*
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 2:17 pm Offline
Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:33 am4354Liverpool, UK
Congrats, 'PAF. Is your sister gonna name him James, after the father?

I keed, I keed. :B

I'm eating cookies.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 2:58 pm Offline
Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:12 pm677the bottom of the downward spiral.
congrats, EPAF! that's awesome news. :D

i'm just about to go shower. see ya later, kids.
Ich bin ├╝ber alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 3:03 pm Offline
Jay C wrote:
Congrats, 'PAF. Is your sister gonna name him James, after the father?

You?! The Daddy?! :lol:

*plays the Laughing song on his laptop*
crazyQH wrote:
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 4:11 pm Offline
Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:31 pm2789CHI-TOWN
^ Congrats, EPAF! You must be really excited. ^_^
Athena1999 wrote:
Camels
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 5:52 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Woot! Congratulations EPAF! That's gotta be really exciting, I can't even imagine what that'd be like. Good luck being an uncle! :D
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 6:40 pm Offline
StanismyMan wrote:
^ Congrats, EPAF! You must be really excited. ^_^

Dam bloody right I am. :wink:

crazyQH wrote:
Woot! Congratulations EPAF! That's gotta be really exciting, I can't even imagine what that'd be like. Good luck being an uncle! :D

You have no idea how excited I feel. I thought I knew how it would feel, but I was WAY OFF. I feel a new wave of delight, happiness, giddyness and ultra fanboyness (if there's such a thing) for not just the fact that I'll be an Uncle, but I'm really happy for my sister too.

But what I'm really looking forward to is finding out if it's a boy or a girl. I haven't a clue which would be better - a nephew or a niece. :? :lol:
crazyQH wrote:
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 8:17 pm Offline
  • YIM
EPAF wrote:
You have no idea how excited I feel. I thought I knew how it would feel, but I was WAY OFF. I feel a new wave of delight, happiness, giddyness and ultra fanboyness (if there's such a thing) for not just the fact that I'll be an Uncle, but I'm really happy for my sister too.

So to put it in terms everyone can understand... you feel as happy as Jen does right now about hearing rumors that Pip may (I highly stress the word may.) be getting lines in season 11, (you probally feel happier... but... it's the best I could come up with on the top of my head)) right?

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 784 of 786 11783 posts Previous  1 ... 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786  Next