Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 63 of 63 943 posts Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostThu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2915East Hartford, CT
Here's one picture that you can remember. And, big surprise, it's a picture of big-breasted vampiress Vivi from Brain Dead 13, a Dragon's Lair clone that had a lot of (bloodless) graphic violence and plenty of sexual content, even though it was rated "Kids to Adults" (now "Everyone") by the ESRB on the MS-DOS original and all other gaming console ports EXCEPT the iOS port (which was thankfully rated 12+). Does this jog your memory? :cartmansmile:

Oh! I almost forgot! Here's the video of Vivi's Funeral Salon from Brain Dead 13 if you are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0LPEbjisWI

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostWed Jan 16, 2013 11:25 am Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2915East Hartford, CT
Keeping this bumped up.

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostWed Jan 16, 2013 4:15 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Interesting. This thread is being bumped by a girl.
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostThu Jan 17, 2013 5:57 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I got totally distracted by a girl who had her tetas hitched up 'round her ear-holes today. So much so that I let her get away with a wireless router and some cables without letting one of our sales guys write them up. (they get credit on that stuff)
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostFri Jan 18, 2013 8:16 am Offline
[Please don't post any more pics like the one that was here. I wouldn't want to ban you for trolling. - BW]
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostSat Jan 19, 2013 1:55 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostSun Jan 20, 2013 1:50 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
I feel sorry for whoever that is..Not because she has a zit and hair on her boobs..But, because assh*les are using her photo to make fun of her appearance, without her permission. You know what? If a woman who is "ugly" by society's standards doesn't want to shave her chest, that is her business. If she wants to take a picture, that is her business too. And, actually, some people are attracted to that..I am bi, I am not really into butch chicks, but some lesbians and bisexual girls are. Not everyone looks like a Playboy model, and not everyone is attracted to girls who look like Playboy models. And, if you little boys aren't mature enough to understand that, then you aren't mature enough to be looking at pictures of boobs anyway.
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostSun Jan 20, 2013 2:03 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
VACOOLA wrote:

So did I. So I removed it.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostSun Jan 20, 2013 2:33 am Offline
Okay, no more trolling, I promise.

Moondragon, I'm pretty certain that was a man (the caption even said 'mantits').
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostSun Jan 20, 2013 11:26 am Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Aw too bad, I missed it. :roll:

My pirated copy of "This is 40" has a watermark toward the bottom middle of the frame which is fine for most of the movie, though it does lend itself to some occasional, hilariously unintentional censoring:

But it's not all fun and games. On one occasion, the watermark robs me of Leslie Mann's boobie:

(I think we can let that 1/2 nipple slide given the humorous, non-sexy context.)

That's the price we pirates sometimes have to pay. Awards season is great for high quality screeners of good movies that aren't out on DVD/BluRay yet, but watermarks are just a cost of watching it for free. Fortunately there are some other shots where I can see Mann's right honker as Judd Apatow intended. And besides, it's not like I'm gonna be fapping to a single breast. I'm not 13 and it's not 1992.

*fixed image urls*
You read it! You can't unread it!
Last edited by triplemultiplex on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostSun Jan 20, 2013 12:42 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Photobucket says you removed the images, but you have text alongside the missing images, so I'll probably leave your post there.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostFri Oct 18, 2013 4:16 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
I'm sure there fake, but my inner middle schooler is channeling.

Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Last edited by Milo Vonnegut 3 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post h PostFri Oct 18, 2013 4:18 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Kill him.

Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK

Sort by  
Page 63 of 63 943 posts Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63