Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 6 89 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostThu Mar 15, 2012 4:35 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Apparently tonight on Spike, GTTV will have a thing on the game, and there's a new trailer here.
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostThu Mar 15, 2012 4:46 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
BRMBug wrote:
Apparently tonight on Spike, GTTV will have a thing on the game, and there's a new trailer here.

Both link to the Tenorman's Revenge page.
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostThu Mar 15, 2012 5:35 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Hang on...

Try this.
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostSat Apr 21, 2012 6:01 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
cool! whens this out!!!
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostTue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Will this game still happen? I heard that on March 13, 20-30 employees in Obsidian got laid off.

http://gamebanshee.com/news/107270-obsidian-entertainment-layoffs-project-cancelled.html
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostTue May 08, 2012 3:53 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
According to what it says to be a reliable and official, but I don't know for sure, the new South Park game is entitled not South Park: The game, but South Park: The stick of truth, as listed http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/05/south- ... s-website/
Image Can anyone confirm?
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostFri May 18, 2012 2:05 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
"THQ today announced that the Obsidian Entertainment-developed [South Park] role-playing game has slid to a release date of sometime during the first three months of 2013."

NeuroHeart wrote:
I'm officially placing my bet that it's not out until a few months into 2013.

(wish I was this clairvoyant about everything.)

(...of course, now it will probably get pushed back at least a few more months, but I guess we'll see.)
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostSat May 26, 2012 3:13 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
NeuroHeart wrote:
"THQ today announced that the Obsidian Entertainment-developed [South Park] role-playing game has slid to a release date of sometime during the first three months of 2013."

NeuroHeart wrote:
I'm officially placing my bet that it's not out until a few months into 2013.

(wish I was this clairvoyant about everything.)

(...of course, now it will probably get pushed back at least a few more months, but I guess we'll see.)

you JINXED it!!! but yea, i was kinda speculating that myself. Most video games take at least 2 or 3 years,
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostMon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
I had this preordered at my gamestop a good month ago, so pumped. Happy to see they got preorder bonuses out the butt for it, I hope there's collector's editions for it.
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostThu Jun 07, 2012 8:27 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
HAcoreRD wrote:
I had this preordered at my gamestop a good month ago, so pumped. Happy to see they got preorder bonuses out the butt for it, I hope there's collector's editions for it.

I have no doubt that there will be a collector's edition, a gold edition, a game of the year edition, a deluxe edition, and any other edition they can think of to make money. This is Obsidian we're talking about here. They're really good at making editions of games for everyone :P
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostThu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 am Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
It is happening.

However...

The first 'scheduled' release date was in October of this year. But then they had 'glitches' in the program and pushed it back to December (quite an odd month for new video games if you ask me :? ) But then yes, they did lay off more staff in March and then AGAIN last month....so to answer your question....

It is out. They have most of the work done, you know someone is doing BETA mode on it right now....it will happen. Just hang on to details just in case...it gets pushed back...again....and we basically have to wait close to a full year for it to come out, or until the company crashes, and they send the game as is.... :|

Gamestop was pre-ordering the game because it was first scheduled to come out December 31st....YES December 31st :shock: That was the "prioritized" date, meaning that it was subject to change but it was a pretty solid bet...well, pretty solid bets don't always work when the company gets downsized :roll:

But now (via press-releases) the OFFICIAL date will be March 6th. If this isn't as "official" as it gets, I don't know what is. So it better come out then or else some people will be really pissed off!! :cartmanangry:
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostThu Jun 07, 2012 10:50 am Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
better it stays in development and comes out looking like Diablo 3, then getting rushed and coming out like Duke Nukem Forever.
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostThu Jun 07, 2012 12:23 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
HAcoreRD wrote:
better it stays in development and comes out looking like Diablo 3, then getting rushed and coming out like Duke Nukem Forever.

You said it.
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostThu Nov 14, 2013 4:33 pm Offline
Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:42 am5
I'm so excited for this game I struggle to not think about it because it gives me anxious feelings in my pants. I might buy two copies so I can rub them on my nipples. I don't care what the other video game developers are making, I've wanted this game since I was a fourth grader. By which I mean, a game that looks like a real animated episode.

It may just be that last video game I ever play. Unless they make a sequel.

Sort by  
Page 6 of 6 89 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6