Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 5 75 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 2:53 am Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:05 pm26Brisbane, Australia
They kind of covered Nintendo when they had an Omega Gamesphere. Kind of..., but not really...

Certainly sounds interesting. I am trying to curb my enthusiasm - it worked for the last episode which would have been unbearable if I got my hopes up.

What would Cartman be waiting for? Surely not a Wii. The next Halo sounds like a better guess. But the game must tie in to the Atheism plot somehow.
This could be the end of the world... of warcraft
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 3:46 am Offline
Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:42 am10Germany
Part II?! :?:
that's weird! :?
Cartman in a spaceship... frozen... maybe Xenu is coming back to earth! :D

http://www.firstchurchofxenu.com ;)
Last edited by abyss|sp-forum on Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 3:52 am Offline
Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:52 am75Wales, Thats in the UK
Wow a garisson and cartman ep =D
Hope tweeks involved somehow.
Part 2 ??? =S
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 4:28 am Offline
Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:59 am43Yorkshire, UK
Ooh it looks fantastic! I can't wait to hear what they have to say about evolution in schools, and of course Cartman's always entertaining. The part II bit intrigues me, maybe they'll be showing the second half first because of time travel stuff. I don't know.

Either way, this season's been great so this one should be good. It looks like they've probably had this idea for a while.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 5:34 am Offline
Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:28 am26
im sure this will be the episode involving athiests.
theres always that big debate in school wether to teach creationism or evolution.
if its internal its not really bleeding is it???????????????????????????????????
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 6:05 am Offline
Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:58 pm107Essex, No im not a car thief
aww i wish i could see it on wednesday =( i'd have to download it and watch it on me crappy computer rather than have it on a good ol telly ='(
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 7:02 am Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
Yay!! An evoloution episode. That's another great topic that south park hasn't tackled yet. As always I'm excited for the new episode.

What I'm relly wondering is how the title plays into the episode. Go,God,Go part 2? Does that mean that we might get to see God again? And Why is it part 2? Could this mean that their will be a part 1? I think that it could be a possibility. It would be like what George Lucas did with the star wars movies. You get the 2nd half of the story first,and then you get the 1st half.But,I could be wrong.

Anyway,this looks like a great episode. I think this will be the big atheism episode that M&T talked about on nightline
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 7:44 am Offline
Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:58 pm107Essex, No im not a car thief
Im guessing that they are doing something like... Show the ending of a two parter? Then next week show how and why it happened in part 1?? :?
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 7:55 am Offline
Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:56 pm501Indiana
I was wondering what happened to part one too...

Well, his clothing and his hair is all messed up...and there's somethinig around his neck...hmmmm...this may be farfetched but, perhaps the whole incident was accidental? Like they'll start the ep right there at the scene we see above and later find out what really happened? I'm just rambling out some things to think about...

EDIT: OH, OH, maybe Cartman dosen't remember what happened when, I'm assuming, he's unfrozen so by events far enough back he can remember, he assumes he froze himself for the game...maybe?
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 8:13 am Offline
Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:09 pm17
In that screen capture, Cartman kindda looks like the retarded guy who sold the steroids to Jimmy in 803 - Up the Down Steroid
lu lu lu I've got some apples lu lu lu You've got some too lu lu lu Let's make some apple sauce Take off our clothes and lu lu lu
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 9:12 am Offline
Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:32 pm67Undefined
sounds good i think the game will be Halo 3 if its an actual game
SON OF A BISCUT
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 10:13 am Offline
Sat May 07, 2005 9:46 am278625 Avenue de los Mexicanos
Meh, Another cartman episode. At least this dosen't sound as political as the last few episodes, though the debates are getting tiresome. Heres hoping for another episode like Tsst.

But this DOES sound a bit promising. They kinda covered time travel in 4th Grade(the episode), though it does feel a little early for another videogame based one. What I love though is the picture. The thing at the top looks like a giant metallic hand, perhaps he's on some kind of spaceship or something(Hopefully not alone).
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 10:41 am Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:43 pm46
This one sounds lame to me - theory of evolution was already brought up in the Urinal Deuce 9/11 conspiracy episode...and there have already been a lot of episodes about video games (Towelie, Best Friends Forever, Make Love Not Warcraft) and time travel (4th Grade and I'm a Little Bit Country).

Which means the episode is going to totally kick ass. Anytime I think they're getting predictable, they always shock me with a great episode that I never could've guessed...so I'm expecting to be pleasantly surprised Wednesday night.

Hell on Earth 2006 was awesome...the new eps all get 9/10 in my opinion...so this new one should be no different.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 10:57 am Offline
Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:05 pm30USA (Finally...)
Hmm... looks like it could be a good ep. I hope so, they sorta struck out with me on the last ep, Hell on Earth 2006. Heck, they struck out with alot of people. Did everyone see all of those angry bloggers about Steve Irwin? Talk about crash and burn...

Wrong place, sorry.

Still... Hoping for a GOOD new video game, and Kenny, of course. Oh, yes, and typical Eric "I made you eat your parents" Cartman.

Oh, yes, what's up with the Part two? I almost went berserk trying to find Part one, thinking I missed something! :P
If you die, there's a chance you may not have children. It's true!
Last edited by Halfhuman007 on Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 10:57 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
Sounds...interesting.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 5 75 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next