Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 5 75 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 11:39 am Offline
Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:24 pm189Essex UK at least i aint a macca
ok im just throwing this out but maybe this is part 2 as due to time travel part one comes after it or summit gay like that

maybe cartman goes into time to play the PS3/Wii/halo 3 etc before the othes or summit gayier than that
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 11:53 am Offline
Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:45 am128Chicago
:?: Why would Cartman have to worry about traveling to the future for the next hottest game, when Final Fantasy XII is being released the day before? :?:
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 11:54 am Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:57 am21Boston, Massachusetts
Half Life 2: Episode 2. Lord knows I want it!
I aim to misbehave.
http://www.student-manager.com
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 12:24 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
oh my god whats worong to my number one awesome charcter guyssss. anyways i can't wait for this episode because it got part one and two just like " cartman's mom is a dirty slut" " cartoon wars" and this cant't friggen wait
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 12:51 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I'm confused... but that tends to happen alot. I guess I'll just have to wait until Wed. to get it.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 4:57 pm Offline
Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:56 am17Sydney
I think that cartman will more than likely make it to the future and something tells me that we will see god again (in the next millenium). That brings me to the point...will god will ask another question? The first question was done in "Are you there god? It's me, Jesus". God (depicted as a bunyip) gives stan the opportunity to have a question answered. Stan asks why he hasn't got his period yet to which God replies "boys don't get periods"......sorry i know im kinda lame for writing all that (everyone here should know this anyway) my point is (as it has been discussed above anyway)....it'd be pretty kool coming back to this episode (316) as there would be no other way for the boys to make it into the next millenium (otherwise). So with time travel, for Matt and Trey to point at evolution, I'm sure God will have atleast some part in it, and since it has to do with time travel....meh, just 2 more days....we'll see
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 4:58 pm Offline
Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:17 pm203Wisconsin
Hmmm. This looks good. I'm glad that it involves the boys. :D

I wonder why it's 'part II' though.
Re: Episode 1012 Press Release PostMon Oct 30, 2006 5:02 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:46 am26Illinois, USA
Last night, it didn't say "Part II."

Quote:
From tomorrow's Comedy Central Press Release:
Cartman's latest obsession is literally killing him in an all-new episode of "South Park" on Wednesday, November 1 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Cartman’s plan to propel himself into the future goes horribly wrong in an all-new “South Park” entitled, “Go God Go,” premiering Wednesday, November 1 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central. South Park Elementary faces strong opposition to the topic of evolution being taught to the 4th graders. The most vocal protests are from Ms. Garrison who has to teach it. Eric Cartman can’t be bothered with what’s going on in class. He’s busy manipulating his own personal time-line to align with the precise release date of the newest, hottest game."
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 5:34 pm Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:22 pm3100Playboy Mansion
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:
I love the episodes of this half-season, they haven't done anything that political yet, I love the episodes with a message, but those were the boys are just being kids are great!

Mystery of the urinal deuce is about as political as SP gets buddy.

Looks pretty good, yes a political episode but lets see how it turns out.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 6:13 pm Offline
Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:14 am261Vancouver, BC
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Anyway, I love Garrison and Cartman so.. this will be good.

I agree :P Their a such a awkward pair, I swear, they could take over the world...or at least America.
I live off of dead things.
Re: Episode 1012 Press Release PostMon Oct 30, 2006 6:16 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:51 pm1541In the Sunshine State!
BB3K wrote:

Quote:
[you]From tomorrow's Comedy Central Press Release:[/you]
Cartman's latest obsession is literally killing him in an all-new episode of "South Park" on Wednesday, November 1 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Cartman’s plan to propel himself into the future goes horribly wrong in an all-new “South Park” entitled, “Go God Go,” premiering Wednesday, November 1 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central. South Park Elementary faces strong opposition to the topic of evolution being taught to the 4th graders. The most vocal protests are from Ms. Garrison who has to teach it. Eric Cartman can’t be bothered with what’s going on in class. He’s busy manipulating his own personal time-line to align with the precise release date of the newest, hottest game."

I know! I read it again today and I was like what the hell? Oh well, we're just going to have to wait
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 6:20 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Looks like they may be having problems with the name. Now up in the "This week" window, it says "TBA", and the name doesn't appear in any of the descriptions.
Re: Episode 1012 Press Release PostMon Oct 30, 2006 6:20 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
dude cartman rocks!! wrote:
BB3K wrote:

Quote:
[you]From tomorrow's Comedy Central Press Release:[/you]

I know! I read it again today and I was like what the hell? Oh well, we're just going to have to wait

Yeah,and now it says it's TBA. How many f*cking times are they gonna change the title?
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 6:24 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
What the f*ck is up with the name changes? I wonder if Matt and Trey and the rest of the production crew are floundering on this one, maybe they've hit a part of the episode they've yet to figure out or can't make a decision on. :? God this is making me SO anxious to see it, or at least, see a clip for it. I'm wondering if this is-or was- going to be a two parter. Hopefully we'll here something in terms of an update, even if that is just a new title.

I'm not fully opposed to it being a two parter, even if they already had one this season. Has anyone seen any commercials on this yet?
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 6:33 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
crazyQH wrote:
What the f*ck is up with the name changes? I wonder if Matt and Trey and the rest of the production crew are floundering on this one, maybe they've hit a part of the episode they've yet to figure out or can't make a decision on. :? God this is making me SO anxious to see it, or at least, see a clip for it. I'm wondering if this is-or was- going to be a two parter. Hopefully we'll here something in terms of an update, even if that is just a new title.

I'm not fully opposed to it being a two parter, even if they already had one this season. Has anyone seen any commercials on this yet?

I've been watching comedy central all day and their's no commercial in site.

I'm both anxious and nervous to see this episode. All the title changing and 2 part debating is really getting me worked up. I hope that they didn't decide to redo the episode differently than before. That would make the episode feel rushed and incomplete.

As for the "2 part" situation,I wouldn't care if they did another one,but I can see how people don't want one,since we already had "Cartoon wars".

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 5 75 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next