Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 5 75 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 9:53 pm Offline
Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:40 pm2I'm not sure, the room is still spinning
First post here, but I'd go out on a limb and say that part of the episode will most likely have the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster involved. However the strange thing is that it is scholars that are claiming 'Intelligent Design' has no place in the education system, but the episode reads as if Christians are opposing the theory of evolution from being taught.

Choosing the game is tough, Starcraft 2 would be good, but 1008 sorta makes that unlikely. GTA4?
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 10:22 pm Offline
Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:09 pm18
Its got to be about the Wii. My nephew is all geared up for it - total gamer.

The thing is that they have done a gamer episode already this season. Though this sounds more like a focus on Eric's world which sounds fun.

F*ck evolutionists and Religion! There is real science and then there is agenda driven scare tactic politics. Religion is for mindless cows! Evolutionists are no better than Global warming alarmists when it comes to true science.

Give me six degrees of mutually exclusive data! Then I "might be interested"
Seeing the LIGHT depends on which end of the Tunnel you are heading...
PostTue Oct 31, 2006 12:28 pm Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:43 pm46
Xtrchessreal wrote:
Its got to be about the Wii. My nephew is all geared up for it - total gamer.

The thing is that they have done a gamer episode already this season. Though this sounds more like a focus on Eric's world which sounds fun.

F*ck evolutionists and Religion! There is real science and then there is agenda driven scare tactic politics. Religion is for mindless cows! Evolutionists are no better than Global warming alarmists when it comes to true science.

Give me six degrees of mutually exclusive data! Then I "might be interested"

Wowwwwwwwww....global warming and evolution aren't true science? You must be a 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist. Are you skeptical of gravity as well?
PostWed Nov 01, 2006 5:21 am Offline
Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:38 am28
does anyone know what the episode is called and what the fudge does tba mean anyway :evil:
PostWed Nov 01, 2006 8:02 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:37 pm262Brazil (The mines)
TBA means "To be aired".

Well, I guess the flame war already started. After the episode, there will be lots of people threading here. It seems unlikely that theyll mock evolution, but [irony] if they make fun of evolution, I'll never watch South Park again![/irony].

I, as a defender of evolution, will avoid threading here for the next week to avoid getting caught in the flame war. Of course, people will criticize me right now, claiming I'm not posting anything because I don't have all the answers. They're right, I don't.

On Cartman, I think his game will be the Wii. It's the one with most media regarding it, because it's a different system, or something, and Trey and Matt will probably try to parody all this hype.

Here's an idea: Mrs. Garrison doesn't want to teach evolution, because she is lazy. So, she pretends not to believe it. Then again, she is really conservative sometimes...
This is not a sig.
PostWed Nov 01, 2006 10:06 am Offline
Sat May 07, 2005 9:46 am278625 Avenue de los Mexicanos
It can't be about the Wii because it's the "hottest, newest GAME", not system.

I also think it's called "Part 2" because of the whole time-travel thing. It's part of the joke. People are watching "Part 2" and going crazy over a Part 1 when there is none.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
PostWed Nov 01, 2006 11:44 am Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
satans angel wrote:
does anyone know what the episode is called and what the fudge does tba mean anyway :evil:

I checked my T.V. guide on Dish Network, it is called "Go God, Go!". Makes sense. :D
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
PostWed Nov 01, 2006 2:25 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
gtaca2005 wrote:
satans angel wrote:

I checked my T.V. guide on Dish Network, it is called "Go God, Go!". Makes sense. :D

I have Dish network too. And It actually says "Go,God,Go part 2"
PostWed Nov 01, 2006 3:56 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
This is from tvlistings.zap2it.com;

PostWed Nov 01, 2006 4:11 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
From my cable system which gets its data for South Park at the last minute (Wednesday)...

From the Comedy Central Booster Club:

SOUTH PARK BOOSTER CLUB DIGEST
Tuesday, October 31, 2006

GO, GOD, GO! PART II - NEW EPISODE!
Wednesday 10p / 9c
Cartman’s plan to propel himself into the future goes horribly wrong.
South Park Elementary faces strong opposition to the topic of evolution
being taught to the 4th graders, especially from Ms. Garrison who has
to teach it. Eric Cartman can’t be bothered with what’s going on in
class. He’s busy manipulating his own personal time-line to align with the
precise release date of the newest, hottest game. Also on Thursday at
10p / 9c.
Stan and Kyle :)
PostWed Nov 01, 2006 5:06 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
I'm still curious, has anyone seen a commercial for it? I haven't, and I haven't heard about one either. It seems they might really have been rushing to finish this one, and the indecisiveness of not comming up with a solid title is somewhat nerve-racking. Nether-the-less, I'm excited to see it!
Episode 1012 Press Release PostWed Nov 01, 2006 5:11 pm Offline
Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:07 am99La Florida
I'm scared...WHAT if they never give the ep? Or if it sucks balls?!? :tweek: AH!
PostThu Nov 02, 2006 2:51 am Offline
Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:38 am28
thanks Mckormik2 lots of help :)
EVO! PostThu Nov 02, 2006 7:42 am Offline
Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:51 am2
in the beginning we were all fish. then one day, a fish had a retarded baby that got to survive. that retard fish had more retard fish and one day, it crawled out of the oceanwith its... mutant retard fish hands and had butt sex with a squirrel or something and had a retarded frog squirrel. And then that had a retard baby that was a monkey fish frog. That had butt sex with a monkey and made a retarded monkey and that made you.

We are the retarded offspring of 5 monkeys having butt sex with a fish squirrel.
~Rip-Current~
PostThu Nov 02, 2006 1:55 pm Offline
Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:32 pm64
MCkormick2 wrote:
TBA means "To be aired".

TBA means To Be Announced ar-tard.
Leave no doughnut behind!

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 5 75 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5