Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 23 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Trey's Picks: Summer Heights High PostSat May 24, 2008 3:20 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Of course we find this funny, it's Trey'ds sense of humour that pours into SP after all. This sure should keep us tided by until the new season comes.

The exploits of the news shall soon make those of the Woolf Creek murderer look as faggishly lame as the acts of Jason in Firday 13th. Until the day we can watch hitch-hiking desert dwellers and kissing teen couples get slaugheted on BBC news, we have australia to turn to for our sick-kicks. Hostel and saw are clones, horribly mutilated deforemed clones of that amazingly gory masterpiece. Brought new meaning to spinal tap and, amazingly, was advertised on the school busses :P

SKY is the UK's link to propper TV. DR Who is about the best we've done since the 80's :P

WOW, you make this sound SO political GTA :o
Re: Trey's Picks: Summer Heights High PostSat May 24, 2008 5:25 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
superiorsavior wrote:

WOW, you make this sound SO political GTA :o

What isn't these days? It is all the Bush administrations fault, you know. You can't have a retard run the worlds most influential country and expect things to be ok with its' allies, it pisses them off. You know that SS, remember your hatred toward th US before seeing how the citizens felt the same way about the current state of the US as the world did? :)
Re: Trey's Picks: Summer Heights High PostSun May 25, 2008 8:05 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
National boundries don't stop a good laugh getting through... unless it's the boundry around Germany (sorry to say that but have you ever tried watching german comedy?).

Quote:
You know that SS, remember your hatred toward th US before seeing how the citizens felt the same way about the current state of the US as the world did?

I never hated the US, i just pittied much of it for being run by such a moron for so long, and I still think that way. You're right that a LOT of people do hate the US and all who live there though, and I do mean a LOT of people, it's wrong but it's true, hopefully change soon when
*other things* change. But nothing escapes bein political these days, even south Park, everything has to have a message, and it's usually still 'Bush Out' even if he's been the deadest duck in the world (after the one i accidentally shoved up a lawnmower last week) since last year.
Re: Trey's Picks: Summer Heights High PostMon May 26, 2008 11:53 am Offline
Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:37 pm5
I friggin love Summer Heights High now!
Re: Trey's Picks: Summer Heights High PostWed May 28, 2008 12:04 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:42 pm6
how the heck did that get to america?? im from australia & most old dudes were pretty pissed off about it but i dont get whats the big deal?? if u really like it any wayz u can probably get the box set of ebay because there is only 8 episodes. :assface:
Re: Trey's Picks: Summer Heights High PostWed May 28, 2008 12:04 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:42 pm6
how the heck did that get to america?? im from australia & most old dudes were pretty pissed off about it but i dont get whats the big deal?? if u really like it any wayz u can probably get the box set of ebay because there is only 8 episodes. :assface:
Re: Trey's Picks: Summer Heights High PostMon Nov 16, 2009 10:28 pm Offline
Sun May 17, 2009 12:58 am8
She's a slut and she knows it

she wants to root all the boys

she can't help taking the drugs on a sat-urday-night. :assface:
Re: Trey's Picks: Summer Heights High PostSun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 am Offline
Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:13 pm1
Wow, Trey likes Summer Heights High too? Sweet! :mrgreen:
If only everyone's sense of humour was this great :lol:

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 23 posts Previous  1, 2