Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut Available Today PostTue Oct 13, 2009 1:09 pm Offline
Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:30 pm16
For the first-time-ever, this HD, Blu-ray release of Bigger, Longer & Uncut features a newly-recorded feature commentary by Matt Stone, Trey Parker and some "special guests." The feature commentary is only available on the Blu-ray release, not the download-to-own versions.

To celebrate the new Blu-ray release available today, SouthParkStudios.com is streaming Bigger, Longer & Uncut to fans in the United States. Watch the uncensored feature, get a sneak peek at five different commentary segments by Matt and Trey, and order your Blu-ray disc or Download-to-own copy.

Catch it while you can, the feature will leave the site at the end of the month!!!

A note to our international fans - Due to copyright and other legal issues, SouthParkStudios.com cannot stream Bigger, Longer & Uncut outside the United States.
Last edited by ButtersDad on Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Bigger, Longer & Uncut Available Today PostTue Oct 13, 2009 1:11 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Alright! Great Movie!
Re: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut Available Today PostTue Oct 13, 2009 9:08 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
:o YAYS!!!
Re: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut Available Today PostWed Oct 14, 2009 4:13 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:12 pm1
"A note to our international fans - Due to copyright and other legal issues, SouthParkStudios.com cannot stream Bigger, Longer & Uncut outside the United States"

Oh that's allright, because due to the regionalization of the site, I'm not supposed to be able to read these news anyway.

Living in Sweden and automatically getting transferred to sps.SE, I find a site with no news of any sort. Not much of anything there really.

I have to use an internet proxy (as I'm using right now) to be able to log on to sps.COM and read these kind of news, and watch the trailers for the new episodes.

Think about what you're doing here... splitting up once united fans based on where we live. Creating confusion and wreaking havoc. Did you recently employ a person by the name of prof. Chaos?

If you guys were Steven Spielberg and George Lucas, and I was Indiana Jones, then right about now is when my ass would start getting sore...

//Dedicated fan who just wants to read the neeews....
Re: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut Available Today PostFri Apr 08, 2011 4:26 pm Offline
Thu May 27, 2010 3:02 am0South Park, Colorado
I have this movie! Best movie ever

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts