Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 4 53 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Re: 10th Emmy Nomination for South Park PostSun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 pm Offline
Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:51 pm13
WTF!!!, Disney of sh*t, f*cking sh*t movie. I can not believed. :x
SP 4 EVER. 8)
Re: 10th Emmy Nomination for South Park PostSun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Comedy Central has only itself to blame for this loss. It won't show the episodes anywhere, so a lot of people don't know wtf these episodes were.

And did anyone see Disney winning this? LOL... oh wait.
Re: 10th Emmy Nomination for South Park PostMon Aug 23, 2010 10:12 pm Offline
Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:31 pm6Kentwood, MI, USA
This is so rad! South Park totally deserves it. 200/201 was one of the most epic things I've ever seen. I just loved how they included so many things from so many episodes in the past (considering I discovered SP this past June and I've watched every episode since then)!

On another note, I agree with all of you in saying that I'm still pissed off about Comedy Central not showing the episodes. I've seen both of them but the one thing I hate the most is the censoreship of people's views and ideas. As Randy would say (from "The Losing Edge"), "I thought this was America! I thought this was a free country! I thought I could stand up for myself!"
ART IS RESISTANCE!

And I will never understand while Muslims get pissed off when people show Mohammed. No one has ever seen him (except for the people who lived in his time) so what's the big deal?! I think we have to learn to laugh and make fun of ourselves and the things we believe and follow.

Finally, if I see South Park lose to Family Guy one more time, I'm going to blow a gasket. SP is soo much better and so much smarter. I think FG is really stupid. And "Cartoon Wars" I and II are totally accurate in the fact that none of the jokes in FG are connected the story. Any idiot could write a comedy show if they just added stupid jokes that had nothing to do with the story! 'Nuff said.
Re: 10th Emmy Nomination for South Park PostSun Aug 29, 2010 12:52 am Offline
Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:27 am4
Kudos to the crew at SP for this nomination . . . and a good choice for episodes (even though the distributor caved in . . . way to stand up to extremism). I'm hoping that the DVD set for 14 will have the two episodes in their original state before the pussies at Comedy decided that there are different standards for different people.

What a strange country the US is . . . on one hand, a mosque can't be built near Ground Zero even though some muslims that were aid workers died there and moderate muslims are treated like Japanese internment camp inmates . . . on the other hand, shows like Southpark that many moderate or liberal muslims have no problem with are muted when a credible subject like censorship comes up, despite the fact that the Qur'an and the Hadiths are at odds with each other on the whole subject of images to begin with.

What's TRULY messed up is that when 'Super Best Friends' first aired, no one really gave a sh*t about it, nor did anyone care that Muhammad was in the opening credits on subsequient shows that followed for ages!

Maybe that bear suit should have a permanent shrine of its own somewhere.
Re: 10th Emmy Nomination for South Park PostSat Sep 04, 2010 3:31 pm Offline
Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:12 pm29
i think i know why they lost. they were afraid that if they award SP for the 200/201 episodes the muslims would kill them all at once so they gave it to someone else. because the only way to stop terrorism is to do what the terrorists want.
Re: 10th Emmy Nomination for South Park PostSat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm Offline
Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:31 pm0USA
I like this,thank you very much !
Re: 10th Emmy Nomination for South Park PostMon Sep 13, 2010 3:23 pm Offline
Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 pm29
Just put the episodes back on already. It's not like you're gonna burn the Koran!
Re: 10th Emmy Nomination for South Park PostSun Nov 21, 2010 2:03 am Offline
Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:17 am1
furrybutch wrote:
dvda92 wrote:
Uuh, I just read that South Park has lost to "Disney Prep & Landing" :(

LULWUT? :? .South park losing to disney sh*t shows that the world is really f*cked up.

yeah it just shows that the people who are judging this is the small part of the whole count of people that watch southpark, they would think this is obscene and horrible while people like you and me would think its awesome and hilarious, that is why people are pussys and why people dont drop things and dont stop giving a f*ck about what other people think

Sort by  
Page 4 of 4 53 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4