Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 25 posts 1, 2  Next
Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostMon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
"SOUTH PARK" FANS TO DETERMINE 15 BEST EPISODES
OF ALL TIME ON SOUTHPARKSTUDIOS.COM!

In Honor Of The 15th Season, Fans Vote For The 15 Best Episodes Of All Time At SouthParkStudios.com

The 15th Season Of "South Park" Premieres On Wednesday, April 27 At 10 P.M.

NEW YORK, March 14, 2011 – South Park Digital Studios LLC, the joint venture between "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone and COMEDY CENTRAL, a division of MTVN Entertainment Group, a unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), announced that beginning today "South Park" fans can vote for the 15 best "South Park" episodes of all-time at SouthParkStudios.com/my15. Voting will continue until April 11. The top 15 fan-chosen episodes will be announced on COMEDY CENTRAL and SouthParkStudios.com and released via digital distribution outlets with new commentary from Matt Stone and Trey Parker on the fans' picks for each episode.The debate starts today at SouthParkStudios.com/my15 where fans can vote for their 15 favorite "South Park" episodes of all time and share their votes on Facebook, Twitter and blogs. Each week SouthParkStudios.com will host a "Fan's Favorite Episodes" where one fan's Top 15 list will be featured, along with his or her name and personalized "South Park" Avatar.Launched in 1997, "South Park" is starting its 15th season on April 27 and remains the highest-rated series on COMEDY CENTRAL. "South Park" repeats Wednesdays at 12:00 a.m., Thursdays at 10:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. and Sundays at 10:00 p.m., 11:30 p.m. and 3:00 a.m. (all times ET/PT).Trey Parker and Matt Stone are co-creators and executive producers of the Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning "South Park," with Anne Garefino also serving as executive producer.COMEDY CENTRAL, the only all-comedy network, currently is seen in more than 98 million homes nationwide. COMEDY CENTRAL is owned by, and is a registered trademark of, Comedy Partners, a wholly-owned division of Viacom Inc.'s (NYSE: VIA and VIA.B) MTV Networks. COMEDY CENTRAL's Internet address is www.comedycentral.com. For up-to-the-minute and archival press information and photographs visit Press Central, COMEDY CENTRAL's press web site at www.comedycentral.com/press.MTV Networks, a division of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), is one of the world’s leading creators of entertainment content, with brands that engage and connect diverse audiences across television, online, mobile, games, virtual worlds and consumer products. The company’s portfolio spans more than 150 television channels and 400 digital media properties worldwide, and includes MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, Harmonix, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., TeenNick, AddictingGames, Neopets, COMEDY CENTRAL, SPIKE, TV Land, Atom, GameTrailers and Xfire.
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostMon Mar 14, 2011 11:07 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Hi nall :D Long time, no hear! I'll vote right away at http://www.southparkstudios.com/my15.

Two episodes come to mind: The first episode #0101, "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe" with such lines such as: "don't kick the baby;" and of course it had visitors! And of course Super Fun Time (1207); also the four Mysterion episodes. That's six picks right there.

I'll think of my 15 favorite eps very quickly; sounds like an easy thing to do; but who will win?

Time to vote everyone!
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostMon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Oh man. This is tits, but it's also too much pressure. :tweek:
Now I know why Matt & Trey had such a hard time with their top 10. I had soooo much trouble picking my top 15 out of my absolute faves. I tried to pick just one ep. from every season. Then I realized that some were part of multi-parters, and just didn't seem complete w/o their counterparts. Then once I boiled it down to 15, I couldn't figure out how I was going to rank them; by season, by which I loved more, by how I'd watch them if I was making a playlist... I eventually just kinda did a little of B and C. I'm gonna have to go back and fill in my reasoning for each ep a little later on.
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostMon Mar 14, 2011 2:59 pm Offline
Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 pm33Maine, USA
This is a great idea and I can't wait to see the winners! I found it surprisingly difficult to pick 15. It would have been easier to pick fewer (coming up with my top 7 or 8 was no problem) or more (I had a lot of "bubble" episodes). My favorites definitely clustered around seasons 6 through 9. I don't know if that means I'm neither old school nor new school...
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostMon Mar 14, 2011 3:18 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i just voted for mine woot!
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostMon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 pm Offline
Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 am31San Diego
Looking forward to the results and the commentary! :D
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostMon Mar 14, 2011 4:27 pm Offline
Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:07 pm5
I already post mine.
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostMon Mar 14, 2011 4:55 pm Offline
Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:40 pm15
I wish it wouldn't rank them... I don't think I could pick one over the other, so I just put them in a radom order.
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostMon Mar 14, 2011 9:36 pm Offline
Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:46 pm83
I voted mines. See below please :mrgreen:
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostMon Mar 14, 2011 9:40 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:33 am1Denver, CO
Totally finished voting :zombiekenny:
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostTue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 am Offline
Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:56 am1
Man, that was a hard choice, what were your top 3 choices guys? Mine were Chinkpokomon, Breast Cancer Show Ever and Cartoon Wars II. :wink:
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostTue Mar 15, 2011 9:22 am Offline
Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:56 am1
Man, that was a hard decision. What were your top 3 choices guys? Mine were: Chinkpokomon, Breast Cancer Show Ever and Cartoon Wars II :wink:
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostTue Mar 15, 2011 4:50 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
I tried to be careful and banned myself from using more than two episodes from a single season (Seasons 1, 2 & 14 were the only ones hit twice)

So what'll this be "South Park - The Hits - Volume 2?" :P Or just "South Park - the Top 15 Episodes"?

And new commentary? f*ck yeah.
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostFri Mar 18, 2011 6:16 pm Offline
Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:33 pm0
This was a cool idea. Actually gave me a reason to register on this site.
Re: Top Fifteen Episode Voting PostMon Mar 21, 2011 12:19 am Offline
Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:56 pm0
Such a cool feature.

1 - Simpsons Did It
2 - All About Mormons
3 - Woodland Critter Christmas

"hail satan!"

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 25 posts 1, 2  Next