Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 12 posts
Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" PostWed Mar 23, 2011 3:13 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Tune in tonight to catch Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Falloon" at 12:35. They'll be talking about the brand-new musical
The Book of Mormon and much more. Check it out!
Re: Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" PostWed Mar 23, 2011 5:59 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
Hope they say something new and interesting. Kinda getting sick of all the Mormon musical...
Re: Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" PostWed Mar 23, 2011 7:36 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
wow how many interviews has it been? 4? cheese i can't stay up that late. i have to catch it tomorrow.
Re: Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" PostWed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Oh. My. God. Best interview they've done for this thing yet. No new SP news to speak of, but Jimmy got into Trey's very first album "Immature'" with him. That was f*cking epic.
Re: Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" PostWed Mar 23, 2011 11:25 pm Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:25 pm0
i missed it! i wish i was rich and could see musical!!!!!
I love anything matt and trey create
Re: Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" PostThu Mar 24, 2011 1:28 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
I may bring back the rare media portion of SPSChat now that Jimmy played "I Spit On Your Love." :D
Re: Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" PostThu Mar 24, 2011 1:42 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Unlike the interview a few weeks ago on Late Night w/ David Letterman, where M&T only had one small segment after two segments of newsman Brian Williams, tonight M&T had two full segments - one for The Book of Mormon, and one for SP.

And while Trey uses computers now to change his voice to various characters on SP (unlike the first seasons where M&T just did the male voices {and some female too :P } without any computer to aid them), Trey rarely in public that I know of does Cartman live on-the-spot without advance notice. Well spoiler alert: Jimmy Fallon gave Trey something to read about how Fallon sucks or something, and asked Trey to read it in Cartman's voice. And he did 8)

I hope it's on youtube soon as the Letterman interview was so we can burden Big-Will again and ask for a transcript of this great show on Will's spscriptorium :D

Or maybe Will dvr'd it himself?

Anyway, both segments were fantastic. A far difference from the Letterman interview (no offense to Letterman; he's great, but there was so little time in M&T's segment that night to really say anything).

Oh, and thanks to nall for posting this thread in the first place.

Finally, Will, if it's easier, why not post Trey's song(s) on the good 'ol spscriptorium?

I like when M&T said for the first time, they could do what they wanted to do (on Broadway) without any censors :o We all remember "200" and "201," don't we?

Waiting to see if anything posts on Youtube . . . .

203177 wrote:
wow how many interviews has it been? 4? cheese i can't stay up that late. i have to catch it tomorrow.

Well, M&T are in New York for their show, The Book of Mormon, and a lot of TV interview shows come out of NY. But in 34 days SP starts Season 15A, so I'm sure sometime back in LA they will go on Leno (whom they know and even used Leno's voice on SP before), Craig Ferguson, and maybe even Jimmy Kimmel. But with a 6-day per show schedule, and 7 weeks of that coming up, I don't know when the interview will be or could be. After 15A perhaps?
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" PostThu Mar 24, 2011 1:48 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Big-Will wrote:
I may bring back the rare media portion of SPSChat now that Jimmy played "I Spit On Your Love." :D

Please do.
I wonder where the hell he found that tape anyway.
Re: Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" PostThu Mar 24, 2011 10:11 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
best interview ever. spit on your love was so hilarious! i laughed when i was watching it.
Re: Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" PostThu Mar 24, 2011 12:46 pm Offline
Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:59 pm12
is someone going to post the interview on youtube?
Re: Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" PostThu Mar 24, 2011 1:07 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Iono. Fallon's people have already posted it on his site though. I'm not doing transcripts of any more interviews until I know what the future of the show is.
Re: Matt and Trey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" PostFri Mar 25, 2011 5:49 am Offline
Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm0
I missed it . :timmy:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 12 posts