Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 3 34 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostThu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm Offline
Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 pm3
[sorta quote="RianaLD"]
BearyBear wrote:
RianaLD wrote:
ButtersDad wrote:
For those wondering about submission formats -- canvas, diorama, drawing, photoshop, 3d art, etc. -- you can create your art in ANY format! We will consider all pieces of work equally. For submissions, please submit everything digitally first. If it's a physical work, take a picture or scan of your art and submit it via our uploader. If you're selected to go beyond the 1st round, we will contact you to obtain your physical art.

Thanks for the infos, Butters Dad!

Does the submission page work yet?

I just tried the submit page, and it seemed to work for me. Could you try again?

I just tried it again (firefox 4). I try to submit and it leads to a blank page. I am not sure if that's supposed to happen. This was in the bugs subforum, so I'm not the only one with this problem: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46989 [/sorta quote]

I'm frustrated on this, too...using IE. Iv'e gotten different types of screaming problems trying to use the uploader. Doesn't work on my droid, either, but then I figured that was reaching.

Been trying for a week. Is there an email address we can just send a pic to?
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostMon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 am Offline
Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:28 am0
Hi everyone!
I loved so much the "south park last supper" that i decided to print it Large (100*52 cm) to my room!
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostThu Apr 14, 2011 11:08 pm Offline
Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 pm3
oh, thank god. it finally worked! thanks!
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostSat Apr 16, 2011 7:53 am Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:02 am10
The awesome part about living in Colorado? The best show ever is based off here. The worst part? EVERYTHING AMAZING ABOUT THIS SHOW, IS IN NYC.

I really want to see this artwork first hand. But....looking on a computer is fine, too.
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostTue May 10, 2011 1:22 pm Offline
Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:54 am0
Pleaaaaase tell me you don't have to be over 18. Because...I'm 12, and I'm painting a mural on my wall, haha. Don't get me wrong, I think I'm good for my age, I just hope you don't have to be 18 or older... :P
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostTue May 17, 2011 9:17 am Offline
Mon May 09, 2011 10:01 am2
US & Canada residents only... :(

Anyway I finished my ...hmm... ...four(!) pieces (plus 2 b-sides) on the weekend and I´ll be posting the devianrt links on the fan-art forum.
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostWed May 18, 2011 7:08 pm Offline
Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:42 am0
I was having some trouble, submitting, it said it went through, but it took a long time. Can I re-submit my piece, just to make sure? or is that against the rules? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostThu May 19, 2011 5:33 am Offline
Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:15 pm37Canada
I submit my entry, but I realized that my email address in my profile had an error, but the submission was processed.

Was I supposed to get an e-mail that I sent the entry or should I try re submitting it?
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostThu May 19, 2011 10:17 am Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:28 pm0
Hi! I just submitted my work but never got a confirmation email. Is that ok? The image I sent was about 3 Mbs. Is there a size limitation? I just want to make sure it was submitted properly.

Thank you
Payam
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostThu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm Offline
Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:10 am1
Duofan wrote:
I submit my entry, but I realized that my email address in my profile had an error, but the submission was processed.

Was I supposed to get an e-mail that I sent the entry or should I try re submitting it?

Yes, I'd like that answer, too. I am not sure if I even put my email address in the form before I clicked submit--although I DID submit while logged in, and my SPS account has my email...would feel "safer" if we got a confirmation email to know it went through. But didn't want to try resubmitting it in case that disqualified me. But if I'm lucky enought to be a finalist, I'd like them to know where to find me!

ALSO--are the professional artists' works available for purchase (prints)??? I'd love a copy of "Wendy Hearts Stan."
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostThu May 19, 2011 7:38 pm Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 11:05 pm2
is the last day to summit your own are on the 20th of may or is it before the 20th of may? please let me know because is the 19th and i don't think i will be able to post before the 20th.
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostFri May 20, 2011 2:43 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Today (May 20) is the last day to submit.

pimontazami wrote:
Hi! I just submitted my work but never got a confirmation email. Is that ok?

No automatic emails on submit for this one.
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostSat May 21, 2011 7:57 am Offline
Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:31 pm1
When is supposed the winners are gonna be published???
:unhoodedkenny:
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostThu Jun 09, 2011 5:45 pm Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 11:05 pm2
Please can you let us know when are the winners going to be announced?? any date or estimated date? thank you!!
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostWed Jun 29, 2011 6:20 pm Offline
Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 am31San Diego
-snip-

Sort by  
Page 2 of 3 34 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next