Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 3 34 posts Previous  1, 2, 3
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostFri Jul 01, 2011 5:00 pm Offline
Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:42 am0
Since I had a problem submitting, I'm still wondering if my submission :?: even went through?
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostSun Jul 10, 2011 6:52 pm Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 11:05 pm2
11 days to go for the SDCC and no word on the winners yet?? How are we supposed to send the art to the SDCC if we don't have enough time??
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostSun Jul 10, 2011 11:57 pm Offline
Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:50 am2
jhey1592 wrote:
11 days to go for the SDCC and no word on the winners yet?? How are we supposed to send the art to the SDCC if we don't have enough time??

They definitely need to get off their asses and quick. The longer they wait the more it'll cost the ones who did win just to ship the pictures and/or pieces. And with money NOT flying out of everyone's asses the cost of shipping is going to be a huge problem.
Re: 15 Artists Interpret South Park at Opera Gallery PostMon Jul 11, 2011 7:05 am Offline
Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:35 am7Virginia
Actually, the finalists were already notified at the end of June and should have their pieces sent in by now.

Mine is already sent in. ;)

Sort by  
Page 3 of 3 34 posts Previous  1, 2, 3