Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 37 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostTue Apr 12, 2011 1:20 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
“SOUTH PARK” KICKS OFF 15TH SEASON!
ALL NEW EPISODES BEGINNING ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27
AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL®

"South Park: The Complete Fourteenth Season Uncensored" DVD And Blu-Ray
Arrives In Stores On Tuesday, April 26

All-New Season 15 Episodes Available In HD Exclusively On xBox LIVE, iTunes,
Sony Playstation Network, Amazon Video On Demand
New Episodes Also Available On SouthParkStudios.com

NEW YORK, April 12, 2011 – The foul-mouthed fourth-graders of "South Park" are back for their 15th season with seven all-new episodes beginning Wednesday, April 27 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on COMEDY CENTRAL.

On Tuesday, April 26, "South Park: The Complete Fourteenth Season" will be released nationwide on DVD and Blu-ray by COMEDY CENTRAL Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment. In addition to all 14 episodes, the DVD and Blu-ray include mini-commentaries on all episodes by creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, never-before-seen footage and deleted scenes.

The all-new episodes from this season are available in HD exclusively on xBox Live, iTunes, Sony Playstation Network, Amazon Video On Demand and are also available on SouthParkStudios.com.

Launched in 1997, "South Park," beginning its 15th season, remains the highest-rated series on COMEDY CENTRAL. "South Park" repeats Wednesdays at 12:00 a.m., Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. and Fridays at 8:30 p.m.

Co-creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are executive producers, along with Anne Garefino, of the Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning "South Park." Frank C. Agnone II is the supervising producer. Eric Stough, Adrien Beard, Bruce Howell, Vernon Chatman, Bill Hader and Erica Rivinoja are producers. "South Park's" Web site is southparkstudios.com.

COMEDY CENTRAL, the only all-comedy network, currently is seen in more than 98 million homes nationwide. COMEDY CENTRAL is owned by, and is a registered trademark of, Comedy Partners, a wholly-owned division of Viacom Inc.'s (NYSE: VIA and VIA.B) MTV Networks. COMEDY CENTRAL's Internet address is www.comedycentral.com. For up-to-the-minute and archival press information and photographs visit Press Central, COMEDY CENTRAL's press web site at www.comedycentral.com/press. Follow us on Twitter @comedycentralpr for the latest in breaking news updates, behind-the-scenes information and photos.

MTV Networks, a division of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), is one of the world’s leading creators of entertainment content, with brands that engage and connect diverse audiences across television, online, mobile, games, virtual worlds and consumer products. The company’s portfolio spans more than 150 television channels and 400 digital media properties worldwide, and includes MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, Harmonix, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., TeenNick, AddictingGames, Neopets, COMEDY CENTRAL, SPIKE, TV Land, Atom, GameTrailers and Xfire.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostTue Apr 12, 2011 1:23 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
Nice.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostTue Apr 12, 2011 1:47 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
When will we start seeing promos for Season 15? Also, what will the deleted scenes be like? For example, is there an alternate scene where someone other than Pip is killed in 201? Or maybe other people enter Mr. Mackey's dream in Insheeption?
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostTue Apr 12, 2011 2:23 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
nwt000 wrote:
When will we start seeing promos for Season 15?

They've been running ads for the start of the season for at least a week now. No new clips or anything, just stuff from last season and the April 27 date.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostTue Apr 12, 2011 2:43 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
triplemultiplex wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
When will we start seeing promos for Season 15?

They've been running ads for the start of the season for at least a week now. No new clips or anything, just stuff from last season and the April 27 date.

Do you think they will show new clips from this season soon?
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostTue Apr 12, 2011 3:06 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
nwt000 wrote:

If you mean Season 15, first they have to be written and computer animated. So any clips I think will be after April 20, one week before the air date. Remember, usually on the Sunday before air nall will post a clip here at southparkstudios.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostTue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
can't wait
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostTue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 pm Offline
zzyzx 1 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

If you mean Season 15, first they have to be written and computer animated. So any clips I think will be after April 20, one week before the air date. Remember, usually on the Sunday before air nall will post a clip here at southparkstudios.

For example, rough drafts of Sexual Healing, The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs, Medicinal Fried Chicken, and Crippled Summer, along with the 500 AK-47's and Cartman's Coppercab spoof, were shown prior to Sexual Healing even being announced. Also, previews of Poor and Stupid and the Coon Trilogy were seen before any episode aired in the second half of the season last year. I hope they will show teasers and rough drafts again this year. Besides, the writers go on a retreat and come up with some episode ideas prior to the first week they work. Therefore, that is how the previews for the aforementioned episodes got shown. So I think there is a very good chance that similar teasers for Season 15 will air again sometime this month. If they are to air again this year, what day this month will the previews start? If one of you guys saw new footage in a commercial, tell me, I'm interested in what was in the new footage.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostTue Apr 12, 2011 10:52 pm Offline
Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:04 am1
Will episodes 200 and 201 be on the DVD, or is Comedy Central blocking that as well?
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostTue Apr 12, 2011 10:55 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
nickj89 wrote:
Will episodes 200 and 201 be on the DVD, or is Comedy Central blocking that as well?

Did you not read the press release closely enough?

Quote:
In addition to all 14 episodes, the DVD and Blu-ray include mini-commentaries on all episodes by creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, never-before-seen footage and deleted scenes.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostThu Apr 14, 2011 6:56 pm Offline
Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:45 pm0
The big question is 201 still bleeped like it was when aired?

Eric
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostFri Apr 15, 2011 12:26 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Now THAT'S what I want to know! Will we hear the speeches that Kyle, Santa, and Jesus made?
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostFri Apr 15, 2011 1:09 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
i'm guessing that much like with 'toon wars pt2, we won't.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostFri Apr 15, 2011 1:55 pm Offline
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:43 pm89
kericmason wrote:
The big question is 201 still bleeped like it was when aired?

Eric

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I was snooping around the web, and found out that 201, as well as some of Matt and Trey's commentary on it, will be censored.

http://www.suite101.com/content/south-park-the-complete-fourteenth-season-dvd-review-a364484
http://www.theseriouscomedysite.com/showreview.php?r_id=2033

Both of the reviews mention the ep itself remaining bleeped, and the 2nd one mentions the commentary issue. Oh well. At least 200 remains uncensored, and I still look forward to the new season and to the future seasons to come.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostFri Apr 15, 2011 4:36 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
I actually read about that they are going to include 200 and 201 episodes in the Season 14 DVD from Amazon. I was so happy to read that. I'm also happy again that it been confirmed here at South Park Studios. Looking foward into buying a copy. Hopefully that very Tuesday. :D

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 37 posts 1, 2, 3  Next