Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 2 of 3 37 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostSat Apr 16, 2011 2:32 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:19 pm0
season 15 is gonna rock, as well as season 16 and 17....SP for ever!!!!!!
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostTue Apr 19, 2011 1:02 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:01 pm10san clemente, ca
I promise to give a hoot!

Also, my avatar's still in crummy "noob!" form? Is it because I don't have enough posts or activity on the site, or is there something else I've overlooked?
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostWed Apr 20, 2011 6:37 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:51 pm13
This season is going to be even better than season 14, I'm sure. Is it true that there will be other seasons 16 and 17? :o
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostWed Apr 20, 2011 8:46 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 pm29
I hope to God that they release 200 and 201 uncensored, unedited, and uncut. If we don't get to see Mohammed, then Comedy Central are a bunch of pussies. For Mohammed's sake, the douchebag that threatened MAtt and Trey is behind bars forever! You have nothing to fear Comedy Central! Man up! I have more balls than you guys to show Mohammed on South Park! The douchebag is not gonna do anything to you guys! Just show him already as well as the speeches! If not, I'm not buying the DVD and you guys at Comedy Central can go f*ck yourselves!
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostWed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 pm29
While we're on the topic, PLEASE put back those two episodes plus Super Best Friends back on the website. Again the douchebag is behind bars forever, so there's nothing to fear guys. If you don't, you've lost the respect of me and everyone else that believe in free speech and are nothing but pussies.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostWed Apr 20, 2011 9:13 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Grievous George wrote:
I hope to God that they release 200 and 201 uncensored, unedited, and uncut. If we don't get to see Mohammed, then Comedy Central are a bunch of pussies. For Mohammed's sake, the douchebag that threatened MAtt and Trey is behind bars forever! You have nothing to fear Comedy Central! Man up! I have more balls than you guys to show Mohammed on South Park! The douchebag is not gonna do anything to you guys! Just show him already as well as the speeches! If not, I'm not buying the DVD and you guys at Comedy Central can go f*ck yourselves!

I guess you already know that your hopes were dashed when the press release was posted.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostThu Apr 21, 2011 4:26 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:51 pm13
This season is going to be even better than season 14, I'm sure. Big-Will, Is it true that there will be other seasons 16 and 17?
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostThu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
That's true. I'm surprised nall hasn't mentioned it.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostFri Apr 22, 2011 7:24 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 pm29
Big-Will wrote:
Grievous George wrote:
I hope to God that they release 200 and 201 uncensored, unedited, and uncut. If we don't get to see Mohammed, then Comedy Central are a bunch of pussies. For Mohammed's sake, the douchebag that threatened MAtt and Trey is behind bars forever! You have nothing to fear Comedy Central! Man up! I have more balls than you guys to show Mohammed on South Park! The douchebag is not gonna do anything to you guys! Just show him already as well as the speeches! If not, I'm not buying the DVD and you guys at Comedy Central can go f*ck yourselves!

I guess you already know that your hopes were dashed when the press release was posted.


Yea which infuriates me even more. THis is the United States of America, NOT the Middle East! Get a clue Comedy Central or kee pussing out and be pussies and lose my respect and that of everyone else
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostFri Apr 22, 2011 7:42 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
nall, will you reveal 1501's plot tonight, tomorrow, or Sunday as usual?
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostFri Apr 22, 2011 8:17 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:46 pm83
Probably on Sunday as he usual do :)
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostSat Apr 23, 2011 4:09 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
The average time for the posting of press releases last season was approximately 11:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time. When do you guys think the press release will be posted? My guess is 9:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time tomorrow.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostSun Apr 24, 2011 8:40 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Anyone know where nall is right now? If not, any idea what 1501 is about?
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostSun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
nwt000 wrote:
Anyone know where nall is right now? If not, any idea what 1501 is about?


I predict that nall is at the South Park Animation Studios. I also guess that the clip isn't ready yet :(

I predict that the clip will be up between now and a few hours from now.

EDIT:

Also, SPS is located as I understand it at the South Park Animation Studios too, so nall doesn't have far to go to post the clip.
Re: Season 15 Premiere Press Release PostSun Apr 24, 2011 8:43 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
zzyzx 1 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Anyone know where nall is right now? If not, any idea what 1501 is about?


I predict that nall is at the South Park Animation Studios. I also guess that the clip isn't ready yet :(

I predict that the clip will be up between now and a few hours from now.

Will the episode have anything to do with guys like Wendy, Craig, Clyde, Token, Tweek, Bebe, and/or Red?
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 2 of 3 37 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X