Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 3 37 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostMon Jun 13, 2011 5:26 pm Offline
Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 pm2
nall wrote:
Matt and Trey's new musical, "The Book of Mormon" has now win nine Tony Awards, including best musical.

Congrats, you guys! You know, you're the best! 8)
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostMon Jun 13, 2011 5:29 pm Offline
Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 am9
i live in new jeresy and on july 14 my 16 birthday im going up to see it with mom CANT WAIT!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostMon Jun 13, 2011 6:07 pm Offline
Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 am0
Congratulations Trey & Matt. I hope to see the show someday. You guys are awesome. Watched the Tonys last night just because of you two, and thanks for thanking the SP fans, that was the best part and I didn't expect it. :D
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostMon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
redsky55 wrote:
i live in new jeresy and on july 14 my 16 birthday im going up to see it with mom CANT WAIT!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Happy Birthday, redsky55 :D What a wonderful birthday present xD

After you see the show, maybe you can post again here in this thread and tell us what it was like in the Eugene O'Neill Theatre :D :D

That's wonderful, redsky55 :D
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostMon Jun 13, 2011 6:19 pm Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
dryose wrote:
Congratulations Trey & Matt. I hope to see the show someday. You guys are awesome. Watched the Tonys last night just because of you two, and thanks for thanking the SP fans, that was the best part and I didn't expect it. :D

I'm shocked to see you say you "hope to see the show someday" when you said such bad things about this season and blamed BOM because of it. *shakes head*
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostMon Jun 13, 2011 7:59 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Oh man, thanks for the heads-up on the special price on the album for today. I'm loving it. Image

(I can definitely hear a similarity to Avenue Q in the style and the vocals. Some of the same singers, perhaps?)
Last edited by NeuroHeart on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostMon Jun 13, 2011 8:01 pm Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
NeuroHeart wrote:
Oh man, thanks for the heads-up on the special price on the album for today. I'm loving it. Image

Glad I was able to let you guys know if you didn't see it advertised on the awards last night... I paid 10.99 on iTunes weeks ago. But w/e it's only money I guess.
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostMon Jun 13, 2011 9:06 pm Offline
Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 am9
zzyzx 1 wrote:
redsky55 wrote:

Happy Birthday, redsky55 :D What a wonderful birthday present xD

After you see the show, maybe you can post again here in this thread and tell us what it was like in the Eugene O'Neill Theatre :D :D

That's wonderful, redsky55 :D

i will after i see it i was thinking of seeing spiderman since my mom is letting me pick but after tonys and what my moms freiend said (he's a broadway critic) im so going to mormon also best seats for this are about 150 but decent seats for spiderman are over 200 lol im going the day before my birthday cause thats when theres afternoon show :P :P :P
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostTue Jun 14, 2011 2:10 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:55 am0
Congrats. Really there is not much more to be said than that. It was a long time in the making but you pulled it off. I too can not wait for a traveling version of the show and I just hope by that time I will be lucky enough to afford tickets. Great job.
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostTue Jun 14, 2011 6:56 am Offline
Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:46 am2
Grammar nazi reporting in. You appear to have written "has now win", also the use of the "," should be placed after "The Book of Mormon". I do believe that you, sir(s), are incorrect in your GRAMMARZ!

Finally, good work M&T for another awesome debut in another media.
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostTue Jun 14, 2011 12:04 pm Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:32 pm28
Yay!! M&T really deserve it...
I bought the album and it is stuck in my head! All the songs are really good.
Seeing it for my birthday!!!!! :D
I BELIEVE!
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostTue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Mrs.KennyMcCormick wrote:
I BELIEVE!

I like to listen to the first song and the final song together! I like to contrast the two :)

And Happy Birthday, Mrs.KennyMcCormick :D
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostTue Jun 14, 2011 1:23 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I actually split time Sunday night between the Tonys and the NBA finals so I could see the guys rake it in. I also got my first taste of the Book of Mormon during it, so that was sweet. Now I've got the soundtrack to listen to.

It's so cool another segment of entertainment has been awoken to the genius of Trey & Matt. You earned it, guys!
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostWed Jun 15, 2011 6:42 am Offline
Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:37 am0
I live in Brazil and I would love to watch "The Book of Mormon", last year I went to the US but it was before "The Book of Mormon" came out, today I don't have that kind of money. I hope Matt and Trey make a DVD of the whole show, sure I would loveto watch it on the stage but I don't see that happening. Sorry for any mistakes at english.
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostWed Jun 15, 2011 7:32 am Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:32 pm28
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Mrs.KennyMcCormick wrote:
I BELIEVE!

I like to listen to the first song and the final song together! I like to contrast the two :)

And Happy Birthday, Mrs.KennyMcCormick :D

I really can't wait!! I am so excited.
I'm not making things up again this time!

Sort by  
Page 2 of 3 37 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next