Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 3 37 posts Previous  1, 2, 3
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostWed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
Mrs.KennyMcCormick wrote:
I really can't wait!! I am so excited.
I'm not making things up again this time!

If it turns out you are making things up again you will burn in the firey pits of MORDOR!
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostWed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 pm Offline
Sun May 15, 2011 12:26 am0
Definatly congrads all around trey and matt! I never thought it could be so fun to say f**k you god but still feel reassured in faith in general...and i havent even watched it yet. (had to buy the soundtrack!) my only complaint would be is it me or did all the newspapers cover the tonys but have no picture of matt and trey as they accepted the best musical award. i know sounds conspiritorial but still not one picture? (even the new york times didn't have it!) anywho i know texas is crazy but i really hope they swing by austin. Shpadoinkle!!
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostThu Jun 16, 2011 12:15 pm Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:32 pm28
cynthia325 wrote:

If it turns out you are making things up again you will burn in the firey pits of MORDOR!

Nooo!!! :shock: I don't want to be turned into a frog and get f*cked by Joseph Smith!!
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostThu Jun 16, 2011 12:50 pm Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
cynthia325 wrote:

Nooo!!! :shock: I don't want to be turned into a frog and get f*cked by Joseph Smith!!

Relax, we will just turn your nose into a clit :mrgreen:
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:31 pm Offline
cynthia325 wrote:

cynthia325 wrote:
Relax, we will just turn your nose into a clit :mrgreen:

They're holy, ya know! :D
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:34 pm Offline
Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:44 pm40
I listen to Book of mormons song every days now :D

I will surely BUY the CD :O.

I Belllllllllllllllieve that god, in 1978 changed his mind about black people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha xD

LOVE IT SO MUCH GIVE ME SOME MORMON BLURAY 3D AND A MONDIAL TOUR
Re: Book of Mormon wins 9 Tonys, including Best Musical PostTue Jun 21, 2011 5:30 pm Offline
I don't know, but after listening to these songs, it gives me a sudden urge to convert and become a Mormon. :shock:

Sort by  
Page 3 of 3 37 posts Previous  1, 2, 3