Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 29 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostFri Sep 02, 2011 10:03 pm Offline
Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:19 pm0
There are none here and when I asked about them, I got a blank stare. Lame! :x
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostSat Sep 03, 2011 9:35 am Offline
Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:24 am1
Wal Mart? That corrupt ass place? Why are you giving that evil ass store business? Holy crap, what sell outs.
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostSun Sep 04, 2011 3:03 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Feed the beast...cheesy poofs!
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostMon Sep 05, 2011 3:16 pm Offline
Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:20 pm3
So I went into my local Walmart today twice to buy a bag of Limited Edition Cheesy Poofs and it turns out they didn't have any. Are they only available for people who went to San Diego Comic-Con or can regular people buy Cheesy Poofs? When are they available? How can I get a bag?
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostMon Sep 05, 2011 8:25 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Big-Will wrote:
According to someone who HATES Cheetos (not me - I love 'em), they're NOT Cheetos. Although my receipt does list two bags of Cheeros there, lol.

Still no luck in purchasing or even finding Cheesy Poofs at Wal- Marl :(

btw, for those who have found them, have you compared the ingredients listed on the Cheesy Poofs bag with those ingredients on the regular Cheetos bag? That way we might be able to determine whether they are the same or not :)

Tomorrow, the quest continues - I will look again for Cheesy Poofs :)
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostMon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Here, see for yourself...
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/ ... G_0003.jpg

Now, I bought mine here, and one of the Frito Lay plants is right here. Not quite sure if they make poofs/cheetos or corn chips there. But when you pass by there on Lp 12, you can smell oil saturated corn products cooking. Yummy. :parishilton: So anyway, I think the regional thing is why I've been able to find them so readily around here.
Last edited by BRMBug on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostMon Sep 05, 2011 10:24 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
catsouthparkfan wrote:
So I went into my local Walmart today twice to buy a bag of Limited Edition Cheesy Poofs and it turns out they didn't have any. Are they only available for people who went to San Diego Comic-Con or can regular people buy Cheesy Poofs? When are they available? How can I get a bag?

Go to a Walmart and look around the chips aisle or a Labor Day display. I think the 18th is the last day they'll be available.

And the Cheetos to compare them to is Cheetos Cheese Puffs. The nutritional info is the same, from what I hear.
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:38 am Offline
Ok so I went to my local Walmart in Blackfoot, Idaho yesterday and looked everywhere for the Cheesy Poofs. I looked all the way through the chips aisle, looked through all the features, every aisle in the grocery section, I mean everywhere. No luck. How do I contact someone to get a bag of Cheesy Poofs?
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostTue Sep 06, 2011 2:38 pm Offline
Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:44 pm3Jasper, AL
I'm kinda pissed they don't come in the teal colored rectangular shaped box like the show.. whose idea was it to put them in bags? :parishilton:

I also haven't seen them at my Wal-Mart. I guess Jasper, Alabama is too much of a small town to receive the epic South Park themed goodness.. :evil:
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostTue Sep 06, 2011 3:37 pm Offline
So everything worked out. I bought 2 bags of Cheesy Poofs at Walmart today. My local Walmart got shipments in last night and so I got a couple bags. Sweet! I'm happy. They taste sooooo good!
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostTue Sep 06, 2011 3:39 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Knuckles owns GC wrote:
I'm kinda pissed they don't come in the teal colored rectangular shaped box like the show.. whose idea was it to put them in bags? :parishilton:

I also haven't seen them at my Wal-Mart. I guess Jasper, Alabama is too much of a small town to receive the epic South Park themed goodness.. :evil:

They would have had to make bigger boxes, and then sell the boxes for $30 each (a 3-oz. box cost $7 back in 1998; a 9-oz box would have cost $20).
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostTue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Knuckles owns GC wrote:

they're just repackaged puffed cheetos
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostThu Sep 08, 2011 1:34 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
I found Cheesy Poofs in a Wal-Mart in the Los Angeles Area :D

The individual 9 ¾ ounce bags were in factory boxes that talked about the limited edition Cheesy Poofs; these boxes were NOT in the regular chips aisle or by the registers; they were in the back of the store near the Gatorade :?

Not even the employees knew about it being in the store! I walked around the entire store with the assistant store manager on duty after I had her paged to meet me in the grocery section and we walked the entire store to find Cheesy Poofs. This manager was not even aware of either the Cheesy Poofs promotion or that Cheesy Poofs were for sale in her store :(

Anyway:

♪♪ I LOVE CHEESY POOFS

YOU LOVE CHEESY POOFS

I LOVE CHEESY POOFS

BECAUSE I BOUGHT SERVERAL BAGS TODAY

SO I'M NOT LAME :D ♪♪
Re: Cheesy Poofs (for reals) PostTue Sep 13, 2011 10:59 pm Offline
Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:57 pm0
I went to a Chicago area store and the display for the Cheesy Poofs were right there as I entered. I'm so happy that I didn't have to wonder around the store in search for them. Yay Cheesy Poofs. :D

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 29 posts Previous  1, 2