Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 4 51 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostWed Nov 16, 2011 7:56 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
This is seriously such fantastic news!!! I would have been pleased with just 2 more seasons. But this... to know I will be around to watch 7 new seasons in total since becoming a fan.... pretty sweet. Let's just hope they can handle 5 more seasons and not run out of ideas and such. But as long as the world spins and celebs do stupid things and fads take place... there will always be room for Stan, Cartman, Kyle, Butters, and Kenny to navigate and try to understand it. :D

5 MORE SEASONS!!! THANK-YOU M&T!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostWed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i wonder what made them continue for more? i guess high ratings? they might go as much as the simpsons. who knows? i thought they were going to stop at 17? but im happy that there gonna continue.
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostWed Nov 16, 2011 9:20 pm Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
Wow, all the way to Season 20?! Man this news is EPIC!

Part of me thinks that Matt & Trey are really going out on a limb here though. Five years is a long time into the future to lock up, and this extension likely means that their careers will start and end with South Park.

M&T must have really had a blast making Season 15. The 200/201 debacle really killed Season 14 for them and likely caused them to seriously considering calling it quits after Season 15. All that stuff you saw in You're Getting Old was probably what went through their minds in the offseason.

But hey, as you can see in the documentary, something as simple as that Japanese guy crapping in Kyle's mouth can really rejuvenate M&T's funny bones. Couple that with the many great episodes they have churned out in Season 15, and you got to believe M&T realized that they still have what it takes to keep making SP, and enjoy doing it too!
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostWed Nov 16, 2011 10:49 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Twenty seasons? HELL YEAH!!

Keep the good eps rollin', guys!
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostThu Nov 17, 2011 7:33 am Offline
Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:34 am0
Damn right it's the greatest animated tv series!
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostThu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Twenty years is a hell of a run. I'm a happy panda!
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostThu Nov 17, 2011 3:17 pm Offline
Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:48 pm0
*fangazm* :D :D :D :D :D
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostThu Nov 17, 2011 11:36 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
NeuroHeart wrote:
Twenty years is a hell of a run. I'm a happy panda!

You're not the only one!

:D
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostThu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 pm Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 am58
Holy crap!
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostTue Nov 22, 2011 4:35 am Offline
Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:22 pm0
ThAAAAnksss!!
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostTue Nov 22, 2011 5:42 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
I'm thrilled to hear that M&T plan on taking South Park to a full 20 seasons. I just hope they don't stray too far from their roots. Matt and Trey said they love the episodes about the characters and less with the ones about "big political satire and celebrity propaganda mega stupid but somehow awesome news". Growth may be one story to tell with the families of South Park, but a "good 'o' fashioned" story may be just what us fans are looking for.

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing how they interpret current events, but I hardly laugh as much. A satirical joke is great because you can tell how smart you are for getting them all, or how stupid you are for not stopping from watching the news. But I like a comical joke that's not always "dumb jew, fatass, poor Kenny". It's getting old, no pun intended. A good old joke would be like this one from season 5"

" Kyle: HA! I killed you!
Stan: HA, I blew your head off!
Kenny: (Aw, Goddamnit!)
Stan: Jesus, is Cartman still in the bathroom?
Kyle: Hey Cartman! We're almost to level 20! You giving birth in there, or what?
Cartman: Let a man take a crap!
Stan: Dude, he's in there punishing my toilet.
Kyle: Hyeah, that poor, poor thing.
Stan: Come on, Cartman! You're missing the game!
Cartman: [from behind the bathroom door] I'm almost done, you smartasses! I'm just wipin' mah- whoa, what the hell is that? [finishes wiping his butt and zips himself up. He comes out of the bathroom with something in his hands] You guys, look what I found in the trashcan in Stan's bathroom. It's like a bloody cotton thing wrapped in toilet paper.
Kyle: Well, why did you pull it out of the trash?
Cartman: Because I thought it was a jelly doughnut, but look, check it out, it's all bloody."

On the boys getting older, I would like to see them going to the 5th grade, I mean they've aged enough, 8 years, 9 years and now 10 years old, 3rd grade, and 4th Grade. They don't have to change their iconic faces and bodies that much.
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostSun Nov 27, 2011 2:41 pm Offline
Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:38 pm0
OH MY GOD THEY RENEWED FOR ANOTHER SEASON! :cartmanhappy:
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostSun Dec 04, 2011 8:56 pm Offline
Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:28 pm2
ONLY 20 WHATS EVERYONE HAPPY ABOUT!!! :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny:
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostSun Dec 04, 2011 9:22 pm Offline
Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:28 pm2
WE ONLY HAVE 5 YEARS OMG!!!!! :cartmancry:
Re: South Park Renewed Through Season 20! PostTue Dec 06, 2011 3:59 pm Offline
Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:57 am0South Park (I wish...)
Amazing stuff to hear! I hope this show doesn't repeat itself and become really boring and overdone. It shouldn't though, after 15 years it's still great, it may as well last 20 years! :cartmanhappy:

Sort by  
Page 3 of 4 51 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next