Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 6 89 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostWed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 pm Offline
Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 am69Ontario, Canada
nwt000 wrote:
The first trailer may premiere Saturday night during Spike's Video Game Awards.

A trailer already?
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostThu Dec 08, 2011 7:56 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
Why not a trailer this soon, they've already have a dozen or more in game screen shots in the Game Informer magazine.
About 7 -8 months ago in the Fallout New Vegas forum, the Obsidian game developers said they weren't going to release anymore DLCs for Fallout because they were already busy with new large project they want to release in about a year. At the time noone knew what they were talking about, but now I'm guessing the South Park game is the project they were working on. So it seems Obsidian has been working on this game for at least a year. So a release date of Oct-Dec 2012 actually seems possable now.
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostThu Dec 08, 2011 3:53 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I can't wait to see which kids we can friend in the game. Will we get any hints soon?
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostFri Dec 09, 2011 12:21 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
maxbjr wrote:
Why not a trailer this soon, they've already have a dozen or more in game screen shots in the Game Informer magazine.
About 7 -8 months ago in the Fallout New Vegas forum, the Obsidian game developers said they weren't going to release anymore DLCs for Fallout because they were already busy with new large project they want to release in about a year. At the time noone knew what they were talking about, but now I'm guessing the South Park game is the project they were working on. So it seems Obsidian has been working on this game for at least a year. So a release date of Oct-Dec 2012 actually seems possable now.

Anyone have scans?
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostFri Dec 09, 2011 8:36 am Offline
I found the scans by googling "Game Informer magazine" and "South Park RPG". They look like someone took pictures of the magazine pages with the in game South Park screen shots. The pictures aren't great but you can see well enough. I think somewhere in this thread is another link also.
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostFri Dec 09, 2011 12:50 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Page 3, second post from the bottom.
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostMon Dec 12, 2011 11:55 am Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Video talking a bit about the Jew class, combat, weapons, and optional bosses.

It looks like each of the 5 main Boys will have one of the classes the New Kid can choose from. My guesses are:

Fighter = Stan
Jew = Kyle
Wizard = Cartman
Thief = Kenny
Cleric = Butters
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostWed Dec 14, 2011 4:39 pm Offline
Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 am69Ontario, Canada
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:
Video talking a bit about the Jew class, combat, weapons, and optional bosses.

It looks like each of the 5 main Boys will have one of the classes the New Kid can choose from. My guesses are:

Fighter = Stan
Jew = Kyle
Wizard = Cartman
Thief = Kenny
Cleric = Butters

My inner Cartman must ask: What's the difference between a Jew and a Thief?
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostThu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 am Offline
I'm thinking the Jew class has a mix of abilities from the fighter, cleric and maybe one other class. Sort of like the bard class in old AD&D did, (ie. fighter, thief with some spell casting.)
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostSat Dec 17, 2011 1:26 pm Offline
Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:09 am2
First of all; SWEEEEET!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :!:
Secondly, I'm not so sure about Obsidian taking the reigns as teh developer. Everything they've ever done has left me utterly dissapointed. :( :assface: :x
Though, I'm gonna trust Matt and Trey to keep everything smooth and absolutely awsome. :mrgreen:

Good luck, guys. :D
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostSat Dec 17, 2011 2:12 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
neocarleen wrote:
My inner Cartman must ask: What's the difference between a Jew and a Thief?
A Thief is a Jew who spends their money. :cartmanlaugh:

maxbjr wrote:
I'm thinking the Jew class has a mix of abilities from the fighter, cleric and maybe one other class. Sort of like the bard class in old AD&D did, (ie. fighter, thief with some spell casting.)
Yeah, my interpretation is that it's a "jack-of-all-trades with a gimmick," along the lines of bard (jack of all trades with the power of music), paladin (jack of all trades (sorta) with anti-Evil abilities), red mage from Final Fantasy (jack of all trades who can cast fast or twice in 1 turn), etc. So the Jew's "gimmick" would be that they get stronger as they get low on health.
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostSun Dec 18, 2011 11:23 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
does anyone know if you can spend mico points on this?
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostFri Jan 06, 2012 10:49 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
News just released by amazon, thanks to a friend at obsidian, the game comes out on December 31, 2012, 10 days after the world ends. Well, that is if you believe in all that. It is a bummer though because when I heard second half of 2012 I was thinking fall time like October or November, not the last day of 2012. They really should have said 2013. Anyway, at least now you can pre-order the game as you like. Well I guess this is news, it is gonna take some serious things to distract me cause South Park is really all I'm into right now. Or, like other things, we can freeze ourselves, finger crossed.
Last edited by Big-Will on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total. One month ban for posting unverified information.
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostMon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
why next december that's stupid! oh well i will freeze myself until next december. :mrgreen:
Re: South Park: The Game Press Release PostTue Jan 10, 2012 1:44 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
RichardV1150 wrote:
the game comes out on December 31, 2012 ... They really should have said 2013.

Heh, I knew it would take longer than a year, even if they have been developing it for a time already. I'm officially placing my bet that it's not out until a few months into 2013, sometime between April and June. (Which I'm fine with, btw, because I want it to be good and relatively free of bugs. Buggy games suck ass.)

Sort by  
Page 4 of 6 89 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next