Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
South Park Tenorman's Revenge Press Release PostMon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SCOTT TENORMAN PLOTS HIS REVENGE IN “SOUTH PARK: TENORMAN’S REVENGE,”
THE EXCLUSIVE XBOX LIVE ARCADE VIDEO GAME LAUNCHING ON FRIDAY, MARCH 30

New Downloadable Game Lets Fans Play As Cartman, Kyle, Stan And Kenny
As They Travel Through Time And Space To Battle Scott Tenorman

New Episodes Of “South Park” Air On COMEDY CENTRAL On Wednesdays At 10:00 P.M.

"South Park: The Complete Fifteenth Season Uncensored" DVD And Blu-Ray Arrives In Stores On
Tuesday, March 27 With Chance To Win Downloadable Game Code And More Prizes

NEW YORK, March 26, 2012 – South Park Digital Studios LLC announced today that its all-new downloadable video game “South Park: Tenorman’s Revenge,” will be arriving Friday, March 30, exclusively on Xbox LIVE Arcade for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The multi-player, co-op, drop-in video game, published by Microsoft Studios and developed by Other Ocean Interactive and South Park Digital Studios, will provide fans with more than 20 levels and 80 side branches of hilarious classic platformer gameplay.

Fans can play locally or online as Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny as they travel through time and space to battle Scott Tenorman and his army of Ginger robots before they destroy South Park and, more importantly, the boys’ Microsoft Xbox 360 hard drive. Players will visit locations spanning the show’s history including Heaven, Hell, Future South Park, the South Park sewers, PiPi’s Water Park, Tynacorp, Peru and the Poo Choo Express. To save South Park the boys will face off against Ginger robots, multi-assed minions, time bombs, Manbearpig and much more. Each boy has been designated a special ability to use throughout the game. Cartman “belly barges” through walls, Stan throws a football to hit ranged targets, Kenny has a super high jump, and Kyle confuses Ginger robots and their shields by “daywalking” (revealing his ginger hair). For added fun, each player can also become the boys’ superhero alter ego throughout different parts of the game, turning in to The Coon, Mysterion, Human Kite, and Toolshed.

Fans can purchase the game for 800 Microsoft Points or can enter to win a game code through the purchase of “South Park: The Complete Fifteenth Season” Blu-ray and DVD available tomorrow, March 27. Each Blu-ray and DVD will include a unique code inside for fans to enter at www.southparkstudios.com/season15 to get thousands of prizes, including a downloadable game code. It’s first come, first serve so fans have to act fast. The first 5,000 to enter their code will get a download of “South Park: Tenorman’s Revenge” game, an exclusive “South Park” theme and a 48 hour trial of Xbox Live Gold Membership. The next 70,000 entries will get an exclusive “South Park” Xbox theme and a 48 hour trial of Xbox Live Gold Membership.
Re: South Park Tenorman's Revenge Press Release PostTue Mar 27, 2012 9:32 am Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
I bought mine this morning. I noticed the code wasn't on the BLURAY packages in either Best Buy or Target, just on the DVD boxes.

I'm totally gonna be covering this game on my youtube channel.
Re: South Park Tenorman's Revenge Press Release PostTue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 am Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:37 am0
if anybody that got the dvd doesn't want the code ill have it:)
Re: South Park Tenorman's Revenge Press Release PostTue Mar 27, 2012 12:34 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:59 am0webofthegames.com
Execelnte aporte
Re: South Park Tenorman's Revenge Press Release PostTue Mar 27, 2012 1:29 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:23 pm3
I tried to get my code and it didnt work. been Trying to figure out how to get in contact with southpark studios to see if they can help
Re: South Park Tenorman's Revenge Press Release PostFri Mar 30, 2012 11:46 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Code may not work if all the limit was reached. Though I debate if 75,000 codes were used already. (did feel like 5,000 people playing though)
Re: South Park Tenorman's Revenge Press Release PostWed Apr 11, 2012 6:52 am Offline
Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:47 am7
So frustrated this is on Xbox only. Do they have plans to eventually release it on PC?
Re: South Park Tenorman's Revenge Press Release PostWed Apr 11, 2012 11:24 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
It's supposed to be out for the PC in a few months, I think.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts