Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 11 157 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Which episode was your favorite?
Mr. Garrison's New Vagina 10%  10%  [ 94 ]
Die Hippie, Die 19%  19%  [ 183 ]
Wing 4%  4%  [ 38 ]
Best Friends Forever 18%  18%  [ 167 ]
The Losing Edge 14%  14%  [ 131 ]
Death of Cartman 24%  24%  [ 230 ]
Erection Day 11%  11%  [ 106 ]
Total votes : 949
PostSat May 07, 2005 7:45 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:31 pm111Maine
This was a tough one between "Best Friends Forever" and "The Death of Eric Cartman". In the end, I went with "The Death of Eric Cartman" because of all the references to previous eps and because Butters is my favorite character.
-Chris
Respect my authoritah!
PostSun May 08, 2005 7:48 am Offline
Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:45 pm34With all my sex slaves
swbpimpNllc wrote:
"Scott Tenorman Must Die" was the best episode of all time.
I wasn't a huge fan of it. It WAS funny, but my favourite episode is "It hits the fan" b/c I loved that 'Meecrob' section, it was GREAT! My LEAST favourite episode was "Raisins" b/c I LOVE Stan/Wendy, I hated to see them broken up, and I felt REALLY bad for Butters!
PostSun May 08, 2005 9:14 am Offline
  • YIM
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:34 am389Baka Laka Daka Street
I HATE WENDY AND STAN TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*growls*
Stan is taken by my best friend -_-

*kills wendy testaboogar*
PostSun May 08, 2005 2:20 pm Offline
kylelover52610 wrote:
I HATE WENDY AND STAN TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*growls*
Stan is taken by my best friend -_-

*kills wendy testaboogar*

Um, okay... but seriously, I don't care if you do or don't like them. I really love them as a couple. I'm not really into South Park yaoi. (Except maybe Tweek/Craig) You have your opinion and I have mine. No use fighting over it. I just really didn't like seeing Stan (and Butters) so sad in "Raisins" Whatever. I'm sure whoever started this thread appreciates your contribution. ^_^ See ya. Oh, one of the episodes that scared me the most was "Cancelled" b/c of that thing with the aliens. Another favourite of mine was "Rainforest Schmainforest" b/c of that segment with teh snake. Where Stan kept getting scared by a branch. I also loved Cartman's "Necessito Burrito" nonsense. I laugh easily. I love stupid jokes.
PostMon May 09, 2005 12:07 am Offline
Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:21 am96Amerika, Fuck Yea...
LuffySP wrote:
Um, okay... but seriously, I don't care if you do or don't like them. I really love them as a couple. I'm not really into South Park yaoi.

South Park is a cartoon. This isn't a f*cking soap opera. Jesus christ, go watch Days of our lives or something you tool.
Shut your f*cking faces, Uncle f*ckers!
You're the ones that f*ck your uncles, Uncle f*ckers!
You dont eat or sleep or mow the lawn,
you just f*ck your uncles all day long!
PostMon May 09, 2005 1:36 pm Offline
The Heretic wrote:
LuffySP wrote:
Um, okay... but seriously, I don't care if you do or don't like them. I really love them as a couple. I'm not really into South Park yaoi.

South Park is a cartoon. This isn't a f*cking soap opera. Jesus christ, go watch Days of our lives or something you tool.

Look, I'm not a "tool", I don't like South Park yaoi, but it exsits, and it you didn't know, South Park is a SITCOM, which is like a soap opera with more jokes, techinically, I think, more to the point, WHY CAN'T I DISLIKE SOUTH PARK YAOI?
PostMon May 09, 2005 5:04 pm Offline
[quote="LuffySP":08395][quote="The Heretic":08395][quote="LuffySP":08395]Um, okay... but seriously, I don't care if you do or don't like them. I really love them as a couple. I'm not really into South Park yaoi. [/quote:08395]

South Park is a cartoon. This isn't a f*cking soap opera. Jesus christ, go watch Days of our lives or something you tool.[/quote:08395]

[color=violet:08395]Look, I'm not a "tool", I don't like South Park yaoi, but it exsits, and it you didn't know, South Park is a SITCOM, which is like a soap opera with more jokes, techinically, I think, more to the point, WHY CAN'T I DISLIKE SOUTH PARK YAOI? [/color:08395][/quote:08395]

South park is not a f*cking sitcom you retard. And yes you are a tool. Getting emotionally attached to wendy/stan or to eric cartmen? Are you sure you are not emotionally disturbed? IT IS A f*cking CARTOON. A soap opera with more jokes? Shut the f*ck up already you douchebag.
PostMon May 09, 2005 5:44 pm Offline
The Heretic wrote:
LuffySP wrote:
The Heretic wrote:
LuffySP wrote:

Look, I'm not a "tool", I don't like South Park yaoi, but it exsits, and it you didn't know, South Park is a SITCOM, which is like a soap opera with more jokes, techinically, I think, more to the point, WHY CAN'T I DISLIKE SOUTH PARK YAOI?

South park is not a f*cking sitcom you retard. And yes you are a tool. Getting emotionally attached to wendy/stan or to eric cartmen? Are you sure you are not emotionally disturbed? IT IS A f*cking CARTOON. A soap opera with more jokes? Shut the f*ck up already you douchebag.

Look buddy, I don't take this kind of thing for long. I'm not going to start a fight with you. Why can't someone be a rabid fan? It's kinda fun. Yes, in the show description on TiVo, Cox, DirectTV, etc, they call South Park a SITCOM! And why not? It's kinda like a f*cked up Seinfeld. It's got 4 main characters in a town, doing stupid sh*t. Although, it's sattire vs. farse, but that's another story entirely. More to the point. If there weren't people like me, the fandom of South Park would not be where it is. AND I WILL NEVER SHUT UP! I always express my opinion, and this is no different. So deal w/ it. I am not a feminine product, God, get better insults or get the f*ck out of here. Again, I don't plan to fight you. I LOVE Stan/Wendy, deal w/ it, I WANNA MARRY ERIC CARTMAN! f*cking DEAL w/ it. I plan on marrying Trey Parker in 4 years when I'm 18! DEAL W/ IT! I'm a teenager. I do whatever the f*ck I want. I have no inhibitions, no worries, and a good life. I love what I have. Obviously you have your opinion, I have mine. No use fighting over it.
PostMon May 09, 2005 9:37 pm Offline
LuffySP wrote:
The Heretic wrote:
LuffySP wrote:
The Heretic wrote:
LuffySP wrote:

Look buddy, I don't take this kind of thing for long. I'm not going to start a fight with you. Why can't someone be a rabid fan? It's kinda fun. Yes, in the show description on TiVo, Cox, DirectTV, etc, they call South Park a SITCOM! And why not? It's kinda like a f*cked up Seinfeld. It's got 4 main characters in a town, doing stupid sh*t. Although, it's sattire vs. farse, but that's another story entirely. More to the point. If there weren't people like me, the fandom of South Park would not be where it is. AND I WILL NEVER SHUT UP! I always express my opinion, and this is no different. So deal w/ it. I am not a feminine product, God, get better insults or get the f*ck out of here. Again, I don't plan to fight you. I LOVE Stan/Wendy, deal w/ it, I WANNA MARRY ERIC CARTMAN! f*cking DEAL w/ it. I plan on marrying Trey Parker in 4 years when I'm 18! DEAL W/ IT! I'm a teenager. I do whatever the f*ck I want. I have no inhibitions, no worries, and a good life. I love what I have. Obviously you have your opinion, I have mine. No use fighting over it.

You're right you have your opinion and you are entitled to it. Just as I am entitled to have my opinion of your opinion and I think you are f*cking lame. You want to marry Eric Cartmen? Hes a f*cking cartoon character and a cockmaster assh*le one at that. That tells a lot about how much of a peice of sh*t you truly are in real life if you want to marry a bigotted, racist, close-minded, fundie freak like cartmen.
would u... PostMon May 09, 2005 11:18 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:22 pm3oradea
CrazyGoat wrote:
I think the last two episodes were the best, and finally voted for "Erection day". The beginning is just an avalanche of jokes!
"Get it, a HARD time" LOL! or that dr. Pal guy! Sooo funny!
can i give me this episode somehow cause i lost it
can u send me a copy, like on a CD? and some recent episodes?
thx.
SOUTH PARK is the f*ckin` best!
PostTue May 10, 2005 4:28 am Offline
  • YIM
Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:06 am5
You are all a bunch of f'ing a-holes for the simple fact that you quote the last f'ing post...WE ALL CAN READ...and belive it or not...WE READ EVERY POST !!! STOP this !
PostTue May 10, 2005 3:40 pm Offline
You're right psycho.ro, I'm really sorry, and although I know you can't tell my inflection, I'm serious. I'm not trying to be a pussy. But I do feel bad for jeporadizing your time. BTW: Does anyone know when the second half of Season 9 is coming out. And w/ the new season, I thought that, although funny, South Park is moving WAY too much into the computer age for me... I preferred those crappy little cutouts to these new computer versions... :oops:
PostTue May 10, 2005 5:44 pm Offline
  • YIM
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:34 am389Baka Laka Daka Street
october as always
PostThu May 12, 2005 6:38 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:21 pm1
"The death of eric cartman" is my favourite, because Butters plays a big role in it, and Butters is my al time nicest character of South Park. :wink: :D
PostFri May 13, 2005 1:56 pm Offline
Fri May 06, 2005 11:15 pm8inner sanctum,New York
whats wrong with you all,the losing edge was the funniest one,so many laughs,like a classic episode.
DONT THINK.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 11 157 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next