Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 9 of 11 156 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Which episode was your favorite?
Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow 28%  28%  [ 612 ]
Trapped in the Closet 51%  51%  [ 1106 ]
Marjorine 21%  21%  [ 453 ]
Total votes : 2171
The Day After Tommrow PostSun Mar 19, 2006 10:24 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:17 pm1Aliquippa
I Like almost all the south park episodes in season 9. but Two days after the day after tommrow is my favorite, because its just hurricane katrina and how people we're blaming everybody and stuff, my favorite part was when the dads was lookin for stan, kyle and cartman out in that heat lol lol it was funny.
Trapped In The Closet! PostMon Mar 20, 2006 1:31 pm Offline
Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:37 am0
You gatta love Trey and Matt. I love that they have these Scentology freaks all in a tizzy. This is great! Just the fact that I get to see things like the Jesus and Santa death match printed in the newspaper. They are handling the whole thing like champs. Thier responses to the rediculous Scientology statements are exactly what I would expect from them. Hilarious! The press will only bring more viewers to the show! (which viewing should be required by law anyway) Keep up the good work guys!
EVERYONE SHOULD BE LEGALLY REQUIRED TO WATCH SOUTH PARK!
Trapped In The Closet!!!! PostTue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 am Offline
  • YIM
Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:09 pm4
Cmon guys can't you see humiliating Tom Cruise and Travolta is priceless!! Anyway, I personally think Scientology deserved this episode... Damn those aliens....
It's my potpie Kitty!
PostTue Mar 21, 2006 11:01 am Offline
Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:29 pm1New York
I'll tell ya.....It just keeps getting better and better...Trapped in the Closet made me pee my pants it was soooo funny!!! :D
PostTue Mar 21, 2006 1:01 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:39 am1GA
I didn't see Trapped...but I thought Ginger Kids was the funniest, but it wasn't in the running, so I chose TDBDAT.
Will Trapped ever be shown again? I was looking forward to seeing it last week?
Cartman Rules!!!
PostTue Mar 21, 2006 1:12 pm Offline
Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:22 pm3
that one is awesome

tom cruise sucks
PostTue Mar 21, 2006 1:59 pm Offline
Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:56 pm11With my master
Remember how Ozzie ended Kenny's life? Well, I now know for sure Xenu will do the same with Tom® Cruise™!!!!

Mwahahaha Xenu rules!!!!!!!!!
PostTue Mar 21, 2006 2:42 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:12 pm2
I liked trapped in the closet but it pissed the guy who plays Chef off.
PostTue Mar 21, 2006 5:07 pm Offline
Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:55 pm10
Trapped In The Closet!

Honestly though - I haven't watched South Park in quite a few years - until I heard about Trapped In The Closet and HAD to watch!

Gotta get back on track!! :!:
Re: Season 9.5 Runoff Vote PostTue Mar 21, 2006 5:24 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:12 pm1illionis, usa
trapped in the closset
PostWed Mar 22, 2006 3:47 pm Offline
Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:21 am2
I always wanted to see Traped in the closet! :x
PostWed Mar 22, 2006 4:05 pm Offline
Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:34 pm3
Marjorine.

But The Losing Edge was my fave s9 ep.
Best Episode ----Where is Ginger Kids PostWed Mar 22, 2006 9:11 pm Offline
Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:00 pm1Canada
Ginger Kids was by far my fav episode of South Park ever!!

but since south park studios neglected to add it in this poll..

i must say Marjorine.. cause that episode was funny as F%&k!

Trapped in the closet....just didnt do it for me..
Heidi
Trapped PostWed Mar 22, 2006 10:48 pm Offline
Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:32 pm1NE
Trapped in the Closet was the best, although Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow was a close second. The reason I give Trapped the number one spot, is not only because it was funny on so many levels, and contained so many insults to celebrities I hate, but it caused the most controversy. The true test of a South Park episode, besides the number of tactful jokes, is how many idiots it pisses off.
Re: Trapped rulz PostThu Mar 23, 2006 12:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:37 pm1Herts, UK
bgb6490 wrote:
I'm a big fan of South Park. Yes, the character that brought us lyrics such as "And then love goes away, or else it doesn't stay that strong. Then you're left with nothing 'cause you're thinkin' with your dong", will truly be missed. However, the idea that Scientologists consider themselves to be above ridicule deserves more attention than the loss of a funny, ancillary character from the show. Even more absurd is Tom Cruise's threat to sue Comedy Central if they re-air the episode, "Trapped in the Closet", the same one that aroused Isaac Hayes' ire.

British viewers won't get to see the episode on television because of Cruise's mega-star bully tactics. I guess this is due to English laws on slander and defamation being more malleable because they don't have anything like our 1st amendment. The animated Cruise even alludes to that in the episode when he says "I'll sue you in England!"

I'm on a Cruise boycott from now on. So, it appears as though we live in a country where we can say whatever we want about the President, but movie stars and their kooky religions are somehow off limits. The simple thought that an actor should wield this much power in dictating any sort of discourse at all is disturbing. It's indicitave of how celebrity obsessed we are. Sure, I understand that he wants to protect his "reputation". But, his knee-jerk reactions and aggressively litigious mind-set toward those who make fun of him seem to cause more raised eyebrows than if he were to laugh off the jokes and take the "whatever" attitude that Richard Gere did toward the gerbil rumors. I like "The Last Samurai", but, I won't be buying or renting the dvd. No more going to see Cruise movies in the theaters, either. This is a small price to pay to defend our basic freedoms. Damn, I wonder if Mission Impossible 3 will be any good. I guess I'll only find out it's aired on regular TV someday.

Brian Breslin

breslin-bg@sbcglobal.net

Hey Dude,
I live in England. I have seen trapped in the closet and I think it is soooooooo funny. I completely agree. Boycott Tom Cruise coz he sucks arse. HELLOOOOOOOO... Scientology is a cult. Made up by some sad people who read a science fiction story wrote by some weirdo old man who lived with small boys. hmmm. see ep 1001 for more digs at scientology i thinks. And if you want a laugh go look at the scientology website. hahahaha...

Nicci-BoB xx (England!!)
LuLuLu You Got Some Apples, LuLuLu I got Some Too...

Sort by  
Page 9 of 11 156 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next