Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 12 of 16 238 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Cause of Death?
The fall 8%  8%  [ 161 ]
The lion 8%  8%  [ 169 ]
The bear 14%  14%  [ 277 ]
He'll be back 57%  57%  [ 1144 ]
Hunting accident 12%  12%  [ 248 ]
Total votes : 1999
Totally PostSun Apr 16, 2006 6:56 am Offline
Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:26 pm229Elsewhere
I think that just becasue Isaac Hayes quit the show they killed off Chef just to get back at Isaac, and now they're probably not going to mention him again. As you all saw in the episode Smug Alert the boys seem to not really notice that he's gone. I think he'll be back and the boys will just say 'Hey Chef.' and then he'll say 'How's everything going?' and the boys will say 'Bad.' :lol:
do not ask for who the molester tolls, coz it tolls for thee PostSun Apr 16, 2006 12:05 pm Offline
Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:24 am3i will be livving in kenny when he dies next episode ...... and in all the others
i think they have made cheff into a darth vader thing just to give him a chance to come back as a character if the man who did his voice decided he wanted the job back and how cheff died was the worst death ive seen on the show and why did they make him in his last episode a molester, that was dissapointing. :cartmancry:
supercalafradulisticitspialigoshist
PostSun Apr 16, 2006 4:57 pm Offline
Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:53 pm1Burnaby, BC, Canada
chef should be gone forever. theyve killed him off and should keep it that way, i mean, all he did was sing songs about stupid things and waste time for the show lol. not that the songs werent funny. :lol:
My Sig Kicks Ass
PostSun Apr 16, 2006 6:29 pm Offline
Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:04 pm8
I think it's time to move on...unless Chef becomes UNbrainwashed.

If it's true that he quit because of the Scientology jokes...What an assh*le idiot....making fun of anything and everything was okay by him for about a decade...but if it has to do with him, then he quits.

WTF!!!!!!!!

"Either EVERYTHING's okay to write about...or nothing is."

Isaac Hayes needs to remember that and grow up a bit.
The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.
Re: What Killed Chef? PostSun Apr 16, 2006 7:01 pm Offline
Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:46 pm3michigan
He'll definatly be back, either as chef, or 'darth' chef, he'll most likely be back. But this is Matt and Trey, I mean seriously, do you really think they would kill off chef in a more 'humane' way, if he died of natural causes or something pussy like that, it wouldn't make a statement to isaac hayes. Oh ya, isaac hayes was brought back into the publics eye by Matt and Trey, so isaac, whats up with making fun of muslims, jews, christians, catholics, mormans, presidents, asians, blacks, whites, fat people, poor people, rich people, celebrities, homos, rednecks, pandas, simpsons, abortions, teachers, drugies, and even Matt and Trey in many episodes, but one episode about scientoligy, and you quit your tv career, quit being a pussy and move on! SERIOUSLY!
Re: What Killed Chef? PostSun Apr 16, 2006 9:33 pm Offline
Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:16 pm2
nall wrote:
What will they put down as Chef's cause of death?
Its a tough question but i will choose he`ll be back if i get it wrong then ill be realy embarresed :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
brodies caf`e
PostMon Apr 17, 2006 2:57 am Offline
Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:05 am3
he'll be back as Darth Chef... they have to do an episode on that..

Remember BOYCOTT MI:3!
PostMon Apr 17, 2006 7:55 am Offline
Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:48 am1
:shock: THE CAUSE OF CHEFS DEATH IS UGLY BOB!! I SWEAR THE GOD.... TABERNAK!!!
BRING BACK UGLY BOB
TABERNAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Child Molesters PostMon Apr 17, 2006 10:13 am Offline
Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:00 am1
Matt and Trey are always right. If you know of any other child molesters please kill them. :idea:
PostMon Apr 17, 2006 10:44 am Offline
  • YIM
Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:31 am2minnesota
C'mon people, obviously it was the bear that killed him. The fall onto the spike didn't kill him since he was still moving and screaming, the mountain lion was just chewing his arm before tearing his face off which he was still conscious afterwards, the gun shots hit him in the shoulder and upper chest but he was still wide eyed and yelling, but the bear tearing his leg off also disemboweled Chef which killed him instantly. The other wounds would have killed him too, but the bear ripped him in half before he could succomb to those other wounds.
As far as whether they could have done it in a "friendlier" way, they definatly could not have. Isaac Hayes pissed them off, legitimatly. They were right to be angry, but that didn't stop them from still being able to give him and Chef an meaningful, emotional send-off. Kyles words were to us as much as the townspeople of South Park.
Also I think Darth Chef will be back with the Super Adventure Club, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered to keep him alive since they aren't the types to make a non-story related Star Wars reference, like Family Guy would.
PostMon Apr 17, 2006 4:26 pm Offline
Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:16 pm2
i think that chef should never come back and that underpants gnomes should get some more time on the show. :D

i also think that they should have kenny win the lottery or somethin so he can shove it up cartmans ass.,.... :twisted:
PostMon Apr 17, 2006 4:28 pm Offline
Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:16 pm2
yeah
:twisted:
PostMon Apr 17, 2006 6:57 pm Offline
Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:35 pm52Salonica, Greece
The majority of the replies I have seen is this thread are from people who for a lack of a better word, are completely brainwashed; now to avoid that is not an easy task, I agree, and I have been brainwashed in the past by southpark episodes; the reason is that this show has touched our lives so much, some would say has educated us through some important times (15-25 year old viewers), some have found relief in the "normalising" that the shows satire and humour delivers. So some of us, including myself, actually feel mentally and emotianlly intimate with Matt and, mostly, Trey who masterminds the show. Hence we can be biased at a time when we might need to be critical.

Isaac Hayes left the show for a very good reason, my hat is off to him, and I think that he has every right to be disappointed from the show and its people for the scientology episode.

You all know that one of the satirical marvels of southpark has been that a character in the show, once a villain, can next be a hero, and vice versa; like father Maxi, a villain of sorts in the "Do the handicapped go to hell?" and a hero in "Red Hot Catholic Love" episode. Mr Garrison a hero in the "It" episode and then again a villain in the egg-murdering one. This is a most successful way to help viewers stop seeing monsters and gods around them, and realise that everyone can have reasons and potential for being good or bad. Similarly they have handled ideas, like religion. Christianity is being the centre of very daring humor, with the Jesus character, but then some of its concepts are supported in "Are you there God?" and then is a benevolent protagonist, alongside all religions, in "Super Best Friends". In this ingenious way that no other show has attempted to my knowledge, they can be most persuasive in their satire, for they show respect for their object, and they show that when they are throwing accusations they are in fact not demonizing persons and ideas.

Therefore I ask you this, especially all those who are quick to be "progressive and open-minded about fingz": compare, people, the mormon episode with the scientology one, and ask yoursleves if you think Isaac Hayes would had quitted if he was a Mormon a few seasons ago. No, he would not. Both episodes ridicule those two systems of belief. But only the scientology one ridicules the PEOPLE who follow that belief. Only the latter episode insults and demonizes the concept of its interest; and the result is that not even the freakin humour it uses to this end is good. On one hand you have the Mormons, who are following a doctrine shown to be ridiculous, but who have assimilated nevertheless its teachings for their good of their lives and that of their neighbhoors; they thus fail to be perfect, even ideologically correct, but they are shown that they CAN be happy, respectful and decent people. But the scientologists do not only adhere to a ridiculous belief, we are shown, but they are all greedy idiots; hallucinating cultists; robbing, deceiving dogs. There is NO HOPE for them, NO CHANCE FOR HAPPINESS OR VIRTUE for the ones following THAT dodgy belief.

It is not fair.

You will be missed Issac Hayes and nobody can replace you, and everybody knows that. I, for one, am betting that even with your scientology, which as an agnosticist and even more as a clinically-oriented psychologist I condemn, you will be able to be decent and respecftul and have a chance like all the rest to have a happy and successful life and career.
PostTue Apr 25, 2006 11:25 am Offline
Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:09 pm1422Beady eyes, Flapping heads, Canada!
Id say that Bastard INBTF Did it.
jke jke
PostWed May 17, 2006 1:36 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:50 pm30Gray, Maine
[quote="assscratcher":07223]if Chef is gone then Bring back Mr.Durp[/quote:07223]

I totally agree! :cartmanhappy:

Sort by  
Page 12 of 16 238 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next