Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 39 571 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next

Do you play WoW?
Do I play what? 20%  20%  [ 714 ]
No. 47%  47%  [ 1664 ]
Occasionally. 11%  11%  [ 401 ]
WoW is not a game. WoW is life! 21%  21%  [ 749 ]
Total votes : 3528
Do you play WoW? PostSat Sep 30, 2006 9:52 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Do you play WoW?
PostSat Sep 30, 2006 10:23 pm Offline
Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:57 pm856Baltimore, MD
Nope, I've never played it before. I've seen some videos about it, and the people in the videos were taking it so seriously. I've seen the Leroy Jenkins video, and I thought it was funny, but the other people in the video didn't at all. :roll:
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
Re: Do you play WoW? PostSat Sep 30, 2006 10:25 pm Offline
Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:16 pm7
[quote="nall"]Do you play WoW?[/quote]

Only nerds play WoW because they have no life. so no, i do not play WoW
WoW PostSat Sep 30, 2006 10:50 pm Offline
Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:44 pm1
All you people who bash wow can shove it, Never before has a game brought so many people from different origins together. theres over 5 million people on this earth that play it so they must be doing something right.

Manequinman :roll:
Dawning Nemesis :twisted:
Uldum :shock:
Re: WoW PostSat Sep 30, 2006 11:45 pm Offline
Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:25 pm1
Manequinman wrote:
All you people who bash wow can shove it, Never before has a game brought so many people from different origins together. theres over 5 million people on this earth that play it so they must be doing something right.

I actually registered so I can quote this crappy ass half thought out statement. The problem with WoW is that by itself it is dumbing down half the users that play it. Taking a stab in the dark I'm gonna say 20-50% of the people that play WoW play it religiously meaning all of their free time is devoted to it. This time could be used learning a new skill or learning history or something usefull instead people devote weeks and weeks of hours sometimes months worth of hours on a character, as my friends have, and digress in life. This leads to crappy half ass thought out statements as yours above, you little prick wussy. WoW can kiss my ass, and if it was up to me the game would burn for ruining so many peoples lives. It's not bringing people closer together its ruining peoples lives.

I'm also not saying this about all games, but WoW and mmorpgs in general that try to dominate someones life like that should be stood up against, for the simple fact that millions of people are going to be useless because of it.

As far as doing something right, they made an addictive game thats like crack, drugs have been bashed against because they dominate someones life, in a sense you could put wow in the same category. Any WoW players that play this like I'm saying and try to defend their point just check how many hours you've played your character(s), and tell me that time couldnt have been better spent and shut the f*ck up. When you have kids, which I hope you don't are you going to tell them that growing up your lazy ass dominated a dragon on a game or you gonna tell them a real life story. At the end of the day with WoW when the game is old and outdated, what "fond" memories are you going to have? None is the anwser, your going to think wow that game was fun... and that is whats gonna pop in your head.

Worse than death is ignorance and you sir are ignorant. Grow out of your box and go outside, its nice out today.
?! PostSat Sep 30, 2006 11:55 pm Offline
Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:17 pm1
Korean like Blizzard.
so many Korean playing WOW,Starcraft and so on..
but I'm not!!
PostSun Oct 01, 2006 1:56 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
WoW? War of the Worlds? War of the Workplace? Women on Weed? Weenies of Wonder? What or Why? (Seriously, what is it?)
PostSun Oct 01, 2006 2:08 am Offline
Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:01 am1
World of Warcraft is a social game. You type to and speak with players from across the country and world. Sure, it doesn't get you in good shape, but it does require more interaction than watching tv for hours. There is challenge, progression, goals, teamwork, and other positive qualities about it.

It is a hobby. Most people that try it find it fun. And you do make friends with the other people that enjoy the game.

of course, I'm looking forward to seeing how Trey and Matt make fun of it and poeple like me that play it :D
PostSun Oct 01, 2006 2:09 am Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:17 am291Dubai-United Arab Emarites.
I never heard of it until today :roll: .
Re: WoW PostSun Oct 01, 2006 2:39 am Offline
Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:29 am3
Zygon wrote:
Manequinman wrote:

I actually registered so I can quote this crappy ass half thought out statement. The problem with WoW is that by itself it is dumbing down half the users that play it. Taking a stab in the dark I'm gonna say 20-50% of the people that play WoW play it religiously meaning all of their free time is devoted to it. This time could be used learning a new skill or learning history or something usefull instead people devote weeks and weeks of hours sometimes months worth of hours on a character, as my friends have, and digress in life. This leads to crappy half ass thought out statements as yours above, you little prick wussy. WoW can kiss my ass, and if it was up to me the game would burn for ruining so many peoples lives. It's not bringing people closer together its ruining peoples lives.

I'm also not saying this about all games, but WoW and mmorpgs in general that try to dominate someones life like that should be stood up against, for the simple fact that millions of people are going to be useless because of it.

As far as doing something right, they made an addictive game thats like crack, drugs have been bashed against because they dominate someones life, in a sense you could put wow in the same category. Any WoW players that play this like I'm saying and try to defend their point just check how many hours you've played your character(s), and tell me that time couldnt have been better spent and shut the f*ck up. When you have kids, which I hope you don't are you going to tell them that growing up your lazy ass dominated a dragon on a game or you gonna tell them a real life story. At the end of the day with WoW when the game is old and outdated, what "fond" memories are you going to have? None is the anwser, your going to think wow that game was fun... and that is whats gonna pop in your head.

Worse than death is ignorance and you sir are ignorant. Grow out of your box and go outside, its nice out today.

ROFL @ you...

Ok, i respect people's opinions, but do you even understand how retarded you sound when you quote someone else, talk them down for being "crappy ass half thought out" and then turn around and say "Wow can kiss my ass" and call him a "little prick wussy"

LAWL

Clearly you don't have a very active brain, but I encourage you to troll posts like this...at least maybe more people will point out your unintelligent hipocracy.

Love it or hate it, thats fine. If you hate it, you have to understand that some love it, and the wow lovers know some hate it...oh well

TBQH, Wow is great. I have a job. I goto school. I have a great relationship with my GF. And yes...I play wow...I play alot actually. I am in a top-end raiding guild, and we are constantly progressing in Naxx...for those of you who know what that is. (9 bosses down, Thaddius attempts tonight down to 30%...on to Loatheb soon!!) Wow is a recreational activity. Some people watch TV. Some play sports. Some go out to bars. I enjoy wow. I like my guildmates and I enjoy talking with them and raiding.

You can hate it if you want, but take your Nazi opinions of "my way is right, ZIG HAI!" and shove em up your arse.
PostSun Oct 01, 2006 3:01 am Offline
Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:11 am271Denmark
No I dont. Never started it. Wouldn't want to get addicted!
DVDA - Now You're A Man
http://www.tinyurl.dk/9507
PostSun Oct 01, 2006 5:12 am Offline
Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:05 pm481
No I don't. I never even heard of it until it came up on here.
WoW is fun PostSun Oct 01, 2006 6:22 am Offline
Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:17 pm8
The title says it all.
The game is just fun to play I just play it like any other video game.
Some days i don't play it some days i do.
I didn't miss it on holiday.
I mean it's not like people who don't play WoW learn more things they just watch cartoon or something like that.
I learn and play WoW like i play WoW and watch politics:)
Wir Mussen die Juden Ausrotten
PostSun Oct 01, 2006 6:39 am Offline
Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:08 pm34
This may sound to some of you like I have been living under a rock for several years, but I really have never even heard of WOW until this episode. Sorry, but I go to school and hang out with my girlfriend a lot. I'm not a video gamer at all anymore really. WOW does look pretty cool though.
Re: WoW PostSun Oct 01, 2006 7:22 am Offline
Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:18 am1
Quote:
Any WoW players that play this like I'm saying and try to defend their point just check how many hours you've played your character(s), and tell me that time couldnt have been better spent and shut the f*ck up.

Yeah and the time you took to write that wall of text you could have been driving a needle throu your skull eh? :P
Last edited by Sorty on Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 39 571 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next