Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 8 of 9 125 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Your favorite episode?
The Return of Chef 30%  30%  [ 391 ]
Smug Alert! 22%  22%  [ 289 ]
Cartoon Wars 48%  48%  [ 630 ]
Total votes : 1310
i agree PostTue May 30, 2006 5:39 am Offline
Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:19 am3Rutlage
cartoon wars was the best one out of all the new episodes in season 10 so far
JUST REMEMBER SOUTH PARK ROX!!!!!!!
WTF? Truly! PostTue May 30, 2006 3:37 pm Offline
Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:11 pm2Kansas City, MO
1. Why didn't they have Tsst! up there? That wuz the best one!

2. Thos dirty hippocrytes at comedy central. u know the davs blaine episode? they show muhammed in it as one of the super buddies. im officially angry!
What would Brian Boitano do?
didnt u know? PostTue May 30, 2006 3:40 pm Offline
Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:11 pm2Kansas City, MO
i have a 9 wrote:
Mahte0 wrote:
The Return of Chef!

Dude, it's CHEF. Chef wouldn't give up on us!

He just got brainwashed by that fruity little club.f*ck y did he half to die

he died because he had to, dumbass. his voice, issac hays, is scientologist, and he had a problem with the scientology episode. not with other religion's episodes, his. he died because they didnt have the voice anymore. the whole episode was samples of the other episodes.
What would Brian Boitano do?
Re: WTF? Truly! PostTue May 30, 2006 4:11 pm Offline
Sun May 08, 2005 11:58 am600
headonfire wrote:
1. Why didn't they have Tsst! up there? That wuz the best one!

Why don't people ever realise that the next poll will feature the other four episodes?
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html
PostWed May 31, 2006 6:00 am Offline
Sat May 20, 2006 12:39 am1
Quote:
awsome episodes, all of them! but the movie rules it all lol
PostWed May 31, 2006 7:50 am Offline
Wed May 31, 2006 7:40 am1
Mahte0 wrote:
The Return of Chef!

Dude, it's CHEF. Chef wouldn't give up on us!

He just got brainwashed by that fruity little club.

You never know maybe he would give up on us :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :timmy: :santa: :parishilton: :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: :tweek: :stanpuke: :chaos: :craig: :cartmanangry: :cartmancry: :cartmanevil: :cartmanhappy: :cartmanko'd: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmannohat: :cartmanoooh: :cartmansad: :cartmanscared: :cartmansmile: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmancop: :cartmanevillaugh: :tp: :gothstan: :zeemole:
Megan Thayer
PostWed May 31, 2006 10:42 am Offline
Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:49 am2
umm... the poll was cool but umm... i think u should of put in the episode TSST!!! it was mad funny and trey parker and matt stones moive BASEketball was funny to and well thats is it well umm... [b][/b][i][/i]
PostWed May 31, 2006 12:57 pm Offline
Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:49 am2
i love south park i would give my life for it if i could meet trey parkrr and matt stone i wouls love it but the funnyest was javascript:emoticon(':twisted:')carttonwars javascript:emoticon(':twisted:') every bit of it was funny mostly the mannatees i have seen every epiode at lest 3 times i have all of then on DVD KENNY ROCKS!!!!! its so funny bast show ever[/img]
Poll PostWed May 31, 2006 6:30 pm Offline
Wed May 31, 2006 6:14 pm1Wheat Ridge, CO
Only four freaking choices, what is this, one of Mrs. Harrison's stupid multiple guess tests? No wonder the kids are still stuck in the fourth grade! The best one was definitely TSST, but we can't vote for an option that is not open to us. Come on guys, give us more choices next time, or suck our balls!
B6
Re: Poll PostThu Jun 01, 2006 10:59 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
sjewett wrote:
Only four freaking choices, what is this, one of Mrs. Harrison's stupid multiple guess tests? No wonder the kids are still stuck in the fourth grade! The best one was definitely TSST, but we can't vote for an option that is not open to us. Come on guys, give us more choices next time, or suck our balls!

Hey, retard, there is another poll that has the other three episode. Look before you leap- or read before you type.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: Poll PostThu Jun 01, 2006 1:13 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:30 pm24
[quote="sjewett"]Only four freaking choices, what is this, one of Mrs. Harrison's stupid multiple guess tests? No wonder the kids are still stuck in the fourth grade! The best one was definitely TSST, but we can't vote for an option that is not open to us. Come on guys, give us more choices next time, or suck our balls![/quote]

Hay retard :timmy: you just became a member yesterday i wouldnt start causing trubble. i havent been a member that long myself but dont you think there smarter than that here. i mean come on off corse there will be another poll with the other choices. god maybe you should go suck your uncle's balls! :cartmanyell: :cartmanevil:
yo i just want to say South Park rocks!
i am a fathful watcher and own almost anything to do w/ the show.
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 10:37 pm Offline
Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:26 pm74long island ny
Smug Alert Thhhhhaaaannnnnnkkkks
PostFri Aug 18, 2006 7:15 am Offline
Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:37 am13In Heaven, building weapons of mass destruction with Sadaam behind God's back. Mwahaha!!
They are all okay, but my vote is with Return of Chef! :twisted: 8)
I will rip off Cartman's balls with my bare hands, laugh at his pain and suffering, and watch him die!!!!!!
PostTue May 15, 2007 4:50 pm Offline
Wed May 09, 2007 12:16 pm30
Smug Alert! I loved that episode.
ImageImage

Sort by  
Page 8 of 9 125 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next