Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 11 of 13 188 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Your favorite episode?
A Million Little Fibers 13%  13%  [ 184 ]
Manbearpig 28%  28%  [ 387 ]
Tsst 59%  59%  [ 824 ]
Total votes : 1395
Re: Season 10 Favorite Episode Part 2 PostThu Jun 29, 2006 10:07 am Offline
Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:59 am1
manbearpig is the most awesome episode EVER!!!!!
PostThu Jun 29, 2006 5:54 pm Offline
Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:35 pm29Karlsruhe/Freiburg - Germoney
Tsst was without doubt a truly great episode.

As a die-hard Towelie fan I was a bit disappointed by AMLF, but the episode was OK anyway and it was just great to see Towelie again.

Manbearpig was one of the most boring episodes ever. The repetitions became so annoying after a while, the plot was lame, the jokes weren't very funny...
Maybe the problem is that as a German I'm not too familiar with Al Gore (e.g. I hadn't heard of Gore's environmental movie yet when I watched the episode).
So many Christians ond so few lions!
PostThu Jun 29, 2006 7:22 pm Offline
Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:57 pm329the carolinas
Manbearpig. Al Gore cracks me up.
PostFri Jun 30, 2006 2:57 pm Offline
Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:42 pm180Virginia, USA
Manbearpig, serially. That was really funny, and Al Gore's an idiot who believes global warming is going to happen and won't shut the f*ck up about it.

And anyone who didn't think A Million Little Fibers was funny probably don't know who Oprah is, have never seen Oprah, and/or didn't know about the "A Million Little Pieces" thing on Oprah, because I thought it was hilarious!
ImageImageImage
To PostFri Jun 30, 2006 3:21 pm Offline
Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:04 pm1
As a die hard Towelie hater, I have to say that AMLF was one of the worst episodes ever. Towelie has no depth, gets high all the time and should go hang out with Ricky Williams in Canada. Who cares about "A Million Little Pieces"? The book sucked and Oprah SUCKS. Have a nice day.

TssT was the best episode.[/list][/code][/b][/i][/u][/quote]
Still dancing on the moon with the scipods.
PostSat Jul 01, 2006 5:22 pm Offline
Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:57 pm2
i loved all of them but i Tsst was my favorite, i loved the dialoge in a million little fibres between ophrah winfreys unmentional areas though, it was such a clechet mickey take, that was the highlight for me
theres a time and place for everything and its called college
OMG PostSun Jul 02, 2006 7:17 am Offline
Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:26 pm229Elsewhere
Tsst was the best, but Manbearpig came EXTREMELY close. A Million Little Fibers wasn't my favourite, I didn't like it at all.
Re: Season 10 Favorite Episode Part 2 PostMon Jul 03, 2006 10:34 am Offline
Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:44 pm1
I think that a million litte fibers was pretty funny once you get past the fact that it was a minge and gary talking! the dialogue between oprah's body parts was reasonably funny. Plus do u really like oprah that much? she probably doesnt like you. Also geroaldo rivera was drawn and acted to the T! if people could only look past whats right in front of them and realize the humor of South Park i think this episode would get voted on a little bit more.

plus i thought this episode was so funny i even named my cat minge and i plan to get a second one and call it gary.
PostMon Jul 03, 2006 1:29 pm Offline
Fri May 12, 2006 3:52 pm1
[color=cyan][/color]Tsst has been the funniest episode of season 10 so far in my opinion. I love Cartman and this episode had tons of comedy!! :lol:
PostTue Jul 04, 2006 3:52 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 05, 2006 7:18 am4
dude if u voted for mbp for u idiots its manbearpig and mlf again for u retards millions of little fibers u a f%$@ing gay mkay :D happy july 4
PostTue Jul 04, 2006 3:58 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 05, 2006 7:18 am4
mkay who names there ID alfred is a f%&^&ing pussy mkay out of every thing you can think of u think of alfred and if thats ur name thats totaly weak mkay :lol:
PostWed Jul 05, 2006 10:12 am Offline
Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:17 pm203Wisconsin
PostWed Jul 05, 2006 11:24 am Offline
Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:20 pm1Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hi all, to me Tssst was one of the best eps, along with scott tenorman must die... However, I did like a million little fibers quite a lot, and MBP was the worst ep I have ever seen!
PostWed Jul 05, 2006 7:18 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:14 pm22Garden State
tsst! then manbearpig, but a million little fibers sucked
PostThu Jul 06, 2006 1:42 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
I voted for Manbearpig because I enjoyed watching that episode the best out of those three. I thought it was a really good episode.

I thought it was a really funny episode. I loved the whole "I'm super serial" line that Al Gore kept repeating. I also liked how it focused on the four boys. I liked all of the interaction and stuff.

Also, I'm not even kidding, I laughed my ass off SO loudly when Cartman walked right in front of Kyle and was like an inch away from his face and was talking to about his treasure as he was sleeping. When Kyle woke up and was all, "Dude? What are you doing?" and Cartman was being all casual saying, "Oh, hey Kyle. How you been man, good?" I laughed so f*cking hard for some reason. The interaction was just so funny to me.

All around it was a great episode so it got my vote. It had a lot of good moments in it.

My second choice would be Tsst. That episode was hysterical as well. It was a great way to end the first half of Season 10. I can't wait until new episodes begin again!!!

:D

Edit: Sweet, I started a new page. :wink:

Sort by  
Page 11 of 13 188 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next