Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 36 of 39 571 posts Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Do you play WoW?
Do I play what? 20%  20%  [ 714 ]
No. 47%  47%  [ 1664 ]
Occasionally. 11%  11%  [ 401 ]
WoW is not a game. WoW is life! 21%  21%  [ 749 ]
Total votes : 3528
Re: Do you play WoW? PostFri Apr 03, 2009 1:23 am Offline
Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:07 am4
NO BUT I THINK WHOEVER DOES SHOULD GO AND GET A XBOX360 AND GET XBOX LIVE,I HAVE PLAYED WoW AND ITS NOT THAT FUN...XBOX IS WAY BETTER!
Re: Do you play WoW? PostSat Apr 04, 2009 2:07 am Offline
Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:20 pm0
[quote="chewbacapubes"]NO BUT I THINK WHOEVER DOES SHOULD GO AND GET A XBOX360 AND GET XBOX LIVE,I HAVE PLAYED WoW AND ITS NOT THAT FUN...XBOX IS WAY BETTER![/quote]

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
Re: Do you play WoW? PostFri Apr 17, 2009 9:29 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:23 pm4
I used to play WoW. I actually started playing WoW because of the Make Love Not Warcraft episode. It was fun while it lasted but im no hardcore gamer so once i got to a certain level things got borin because i wasn't tryin. I just stopped because it wasnt worth the $15 a month. But dont hate WoW since its a nice way to play with friends in an open world. If people are lookin at this forum to see if they should play i would recommend it.
Re: Do you play WoW? PostTue Apr 28, 2009 1:28 am Offline
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:36 am10
Well, before i was kinda addicted to it but now i don't find a point in giving around 50lv (Which is around 30$) to them for playing 1-2 hours a day leveling and doing the same thing over and over but with different graphics. Not to mention that when you reach max level and get geared and so all you do is pvp which is like reading a word over and over again. So now i play on a Private Server, takes no money and it's more fun.
Re: Do you play WoW? PostMon May 18, 2009 9:39 pm Offline
Mon May 18, 2009 9:10 pm1
Fun game. If you like rpg's or mmo's at all it's worth trying. I usually only play in the summer when I'm not a full time student. It's sick though, and since so many people play it makes it better. Just don't let it suck your soul away! But not just WoW does this to people there are a million games out there that people play obsessively. I recommend it, it's a fun hobby, and I'm not a big fan of watching TV (except South Park of course) so I find playing WoW more fun at the end of the day.
Re: Do you play WoW? PostThu Jun 18, 2009 9:34 pm Offline
Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:31 pm1
Heard of it, of course, but never actually tried. Just doesn't sound like something I'd have enough patience for.
Re: Do you play WoW? PostTue Jul 14, 2009 11:43 pm Offline
Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:39 am7Snohomish, WA
No, one day around a year ago, my friend made me promise her that I'd never play it because she bacame addicted to it and feared I would too. And I've stuck true so far and intend to ALWAYS do so. I refuse to play it.
Re: Do you play WoW? PostSat Jul 18, 2009 1:15 pm Offline
Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:00 pm0
No, come on ! WoW ??? No way, there would less time to watch southpark :) ... cartman 4 president !!!!!!
Re: Do you play WoW? PostSat Jul 18, 2009 1:59 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
[quote]No, come on ! WoW ??? No way, there would less time to watch southpark :) ... cartman 4 president !!!!!![/quote]

I do not think that Cartman is presidential material. Trust me, this job isn’t all what it’s cracked up to be.

On the left, you have the Liberals that get very angry and claim that the legislative process is moving too slowly. Although true, and we had a mandate in the 2008 election, they fail to realize that the Republicans still hold tremendous power in D.C. Be it linguistic manipulation to gain support, or the Republican’s lobbyists to the fortune 500 companies. The ways of the old are very alive and well in Washington, and it may take a number of years to move ahead. Too many people’s livelihoods are dependent on the current structure in D.C. They will fight tooth and nail to keep it the same; even resorting to blatant lies and propaganda.

My administration is trying very hard to find a way around this and speed up the process, and get some progressive policies passed, but after every turn there is another Republican road-block that must be maneuvered around. Worst of all is that so much of the country buys into these lies, and vote with the Republicans against their own interests, in hopes that they can keep their guns, or uphold their “Christian-Judeo” values. Until we can make these people see that we are not “evil”, and that we don’t want to take their guns away, it is going to be extremely difficult to get things done in this country.

This reminds me of a duel I once had on WoW. I was a hunter Gnome, level 35. Me and some friends were going to finish up some quests that we missed in the highlands. This is when we ran into a guild of high-level mages. We were pretty sure we could take them, as two were three and four levels higher, but there were four more of us. We agreed to the duel. The mages had a system where they dealt blows in turn, to conserve the groups magic points and ensure everyone got a fair amount of experience points. However, this let some of the lower level wizards in the group cast before the high level wizards got to PWN our asses. Their adherence to the system left them open to attack. They gave the same number of potions and staves to each player in the name of fairness, so the high level mages couldn't heal or damage as effectively as they would if they had more healthcare and weapons; competition brings more efficient systems.

They went with the status-quo, and against their self-interests, based on the false idea of fairness presented by the guild leaders. This is also happening in the American political arena. The Republican leaders are lying to their constituents in order to get votes and remain in power. A substantial block of Republican votes in this country rely on this strategy. Just as the mages wanted to appear fair and just in order to remain in power, the Republicans make their constituents vote against their own self interests to remain in power. The parallels are there, I just wish they would see.

-President Barack Hussein Obama
Re: Do you play WoW? PostThu Oct 08, 2009 12:14 pm Offline
Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:54 pm0
played it, loved it, moved on

wow just ripp's it's stuff from all other mmo's while out promoting them, evil but effective, i love wow .... but i hate it to lol, anyone who blames the game itself for peoples loss of lives when playing it have clearly never played it, its a choice all players make, also it less addictive than cod or halo, i know people that are failing school, hate it and want to change, but cant lol
Re: Do you play WoW? PostMon Oct 12, 2009 5:06 pm Offline
Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:36 pm3
all the cool kids are on xbox live
Re: Do you play WoW? PostThu Oct 29, 2009 5:19 pm Offline
Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:59 pm0
unfortuanetly................. =(
Re: Do you play WoW? PostTue Dec 15, 2009 10:38 pm Offline
Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:39 pm0
Wow is the worst game ever its at Insomniac Games
Re: Do you play WoW? PostTue Jan 12, 2010 4:42 pm Offline
Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:12 am470Georgia
Ah, I used to be so addicted to this game, I'd play it everyday. Now it sort of drifted away from my everyday thing. Sadly I have a life now.
I'll play it occasionally, Though I still consider it one of the best MMORPG games out there.
Re: Do you play WoW? PostSun Jan 24, 2010 8:12 pm Offline
Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:19 pm1
No, I'd prefer to not be addicted.

Sort by  
Page 36 of 39 571 posts Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next