Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 38 of 39 571 posts Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Do you play WoW?
Do I play what? 20%  20%  [ 714 ]
No. 47%  47%  [ 1665 ]
Occasionally. 11%  11%  [ 401 ]
WoW is not a game. WoW is life! 21%  21%  [ 749 ]
Total votes : 3529
Re: Do you play WoW? PostWed Feb 09, 2011 4:23 pm Offline
Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:47 pm5
just reactivated my account - loving the new Cataclysm game they launched!
Re: Do you play WoW? PostSat Mar 05, 2011 4:03 pm Offline
Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:55 pm0
i use to
Re: Do you play WoW? PostMon Mar 21, 2011 12:54 pm Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:27 am6
Yes, i play WoW .I played*
I tried.People who play that almost have no life.
They sit in front of the computer and stare at a game in which no target. Fine,It is not against the fun I respect that.
But people,get a life.
Before people did not have computers. You think about what I said. I love the game but do not exaggerate.
B.T.W:I'm level 15! (but i play 1. month) x)
:D
Enjoy! :D
Re: Do you play WoW? PostFri Apr 22, 2011 7:58 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Let's not consider whether or not it's even a good game or not, because the logic of bashing it can be used on any other video game in existence. Let's consider cost. $15 a month?! Why the hell would anyone pay that much to play a video game? I mean for $5 a month you can play X-Box live on almost every game for the system, but paying $180 a year just to play one game? And not just that but all the expensive expansions to keep the game fresh? Honestly, if anyone who played the game had any logic at all, they'd use that money for something useful like paying bills.
Re: PostSun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 pm Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:39 pm0
[quote="BRMBug"]WoW? War of the Worlds? War of the Workplace? Women on Weed? Weenies of Wonder? What or Why? (Seriously, what is it?)[/quote]

World of Warcraft
Re: Do you play WoW? PostThu Jun 23, 2011 10:44 am Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
Just to tell you how sh*tty that game, WOW is, they hire prisoners in Korea to mine for gold, also, lots of Koreans get the game for free. How stupid can the human race get to dumb us all down to one game that has no real goal. "Oh, the goal is to be the best" I loved however that South Park took a stab at the game, pointing out that if you play it you might have to give up your life and all your outside friends. At least with games like Starcraft you don't have to always feel like playing it. I'm in no way good at the game, haven't played Starcraft in months barely played it then. Now COD is a game, you have a good time playing it, cause anybody can be good at it. I can play with all of my High School friends and we don't have to feel like nerds when playing. Cause all nerds do is troll, cheat, have freckles, are probably gingers, and don't have girlfriends/no intentions to have one. Bottom line, the game is pointless, other games are at least artful and creative.
Re: Do you play WoW? PostWed Oct 05, 2011 9:32 pm Offline
Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm91
[quote="RichardV1150"] Cause all nerds do is troll, cheat, have freckles, are probably gingers, and don't have girlfriends/no intentions to have one. Bottom line, the game is pointless, other games are at least artful and creative.[/quote]
What's wrong with freckles? I have a Big Dipper on my left arm made out of freckles. XD
Re: Do you play WoW? PostTue Oct 25, 2011 7:21 am Offline
Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:04 am4
I play but not a lot I'm not so interested :D
Re: Do you play WoW? PostSat Nov 05, 2011 8:03 pm Offline
Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:31 pm0
I quit after Cataclysm. Glad I did, too, as everything seems to have gone downhill after that.
(lol Mists of Pandaria)
Re: WoW PostMon Jan 30, 2012 1:19 pm Offline
Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:04 pm0
[quote="Zygon"]I actually registered so I can quote this crappy ass half thought out statement. The problem with WoW is that by itself it is dumbing down half the users that play it. Taking a stab in the dark I'm gonna say 20-50% of the people that play WoW play it religiously meaning all of their free time is devoted to it. This time could be used learning a new skill or learning history or something usefull instead people devote weeks and weeks of hours sometimes months worth of hours on a character, as my friends have, and digress in life. This leads to crappy half ass thought out statements as yours above, you little prick wussy. WoW can kiss my ass, and if it was up to me the game would burn for ruining so many peoples lives. It's not bringing people closer together its ruining peoples lives.

I'm also not saying this about all games, but WoW and mmorpgs in general that try to dominate someones life like that should be stood up against, for the simple fact that millions of people are going to be useless because of it.

As far as doing something right, they made an addictive game thats like crack, drugs have been bashed against because they dominate someones life, in a sense you could put wow in the same category. Any WoW players that play this like I'm saying and try to defend their point just check how many hours you've played your character(s), and tell me that time couldnt have been better spent and shut the f*ck up. When you have kids, which I hope you don't are you going to tell them that growing up your lazy ass dominated a dragon on a game or you gonna tell them a real life story. At the end of the day with WoW when the game is old and outdated, what "fond" memories are you going to have? None is the anwser, your going to think wow that game was fun... and that is whats gonna pop in your head.

Worse than death is ignorance and you sir are ignorant. Grow out of your box and go outside, its nice out today.[/quote]

Dude, try less caffiene......
Re: Do you play WoW? PostTue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Nall or BearyBear, why is bbcode off here?
Re: Do you play WoW? PostTue Jul 24, 2012 2:09 am Offline
Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:28 am0
No way I play WoW... I have played it a few years ago, for about 4 months, but then you realise what a waste of money it is!
Seriously; paying €25 every two months isn't worth the game to me.

But hey, if others have fun with it, fine by me ^^

People enjoy WoW, aliens enjoy Minecraft... Give me my minecraft :p
Re: Do you play WoW? PostTue Sep 04, 2012 8:30 pm Offline
Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:04 am1
No.
Re: Do you play WoW? PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:12 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:20 am6
Yup, i've played World of Warcraft since '05.
Re: WoW PostWed Oct 17, 2012 2:12 am Offline
Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:26 pm6
[quote="Zygon"][quote="Manequinman"]All you people who bash wow can shove it, Never before has a game brought so many people from different origins together. theres over 5 million people on this earth that play it so they must be doing something right.[/quote]

I actually registered so I can quote this crappy ass half thought out statement. The problem with WoW is that by itself it is dumbing down half the users that play it. Taking a stab in the dark I'm gonna say 20-50% of the people that play WoW play it religiously meaning all of their free time is devoted to it. This time could be used learning a new skill or learning history or something usefull instead people devote weeks and weeks of hours sometimes months worth of hours on a character, as my friends have, and digress in life. This leads to crappy half ass thought out statements as yours above, you little prick wussy. WoW can kiss my ass, and if it was up to me the game would burn for ruining so many peoples lives. It's not bringing people closer together its ruining peoples lives.

I'm also not saying this about all games, but WoW and mmorpgs in general that try to dominate someones life like that should be stood up against, for the simple fact that millions of people are going to be useless because of it.

As far as doing something right, they made an addictive game thats like crack, drugs have been bashed against because they dominate someones life, in a sense you could put wow in the same category. Any WoW players that play this like I'm saying and try to defend their point just check how many hours you've played your character(s), and tell me that time couldnt have been better spent and shut the f*ck up. When you have kids, which I hope you don't are you going to tell them that growing up your lazy ass dominated a dragon on a game or you gonna tell them a real life story. At the end of the day with WoW when the game is old and outdated, what "fond" memories are you going to have? None is the anwser, your going to think wow that game was fun... and that is whats gonna pop in your head.

Worse than death is ignorance and you sir are ignorant. Grow out of your box and go outside, its nice out today.[/quote]

Not so true... Pretty much whatever lifestyle you choose to live you probably have an addiction that takes up most of your time. if its playing sports, drinking, AA, Droogz;) , Work etc. But addictions arent always bad.. people will always do things that make them happy whats wrong with that? But dont bash and hate on someone for having different hobbies then you, It's pretty childish.

Sort by  
Page 38 of 39 571 posts Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next