Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 3 44 posts Previous  1, 2, 3

Your favorite episode?
Hell on Earth 2006 33%  33%  [ 110 ]
Go God Go 47%  47%  [ 158 ]
Stanley's Cup 20%  20%  [ 69 ]
Total votes : 337
Re: Season 10.5 Favorite Episode Vote #2 PostMon Feb 19, 2007 2:58 pm Offline
Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:48 pm3
I enjoyed all of those episodes, but Stanley's Cup just did it for me. It wasn't so much the cancer part of the story, but the spoof on Mighty Ducks. I mean come on, they played the freaking Detroit RedWings! I also loved when the kids are playing and the coach for the other team flips his collar up just like in mighty ducks, classic. WOO HOO!!
PostTue Feb 20, 2007 8:26 am Offline
Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:37 pm46SC-USA
1. Stanley's Cup
2. Go God Go
3. Hell on Earth 2006

Reasons being
1. Stanley's Cup just really worked for me. It's a rare type of episode. A great comparison is to the Woodland Critter Christmas Episode in season 8. It's so tragic it's funny. This is really for people who have a dark and dry sense of humor IMO. Cartman isn't the only funny thing in South Park, so he doesn't have to always be in the spotlight.

2. Go God Go was a great episode don't get me wrong here. It touched on a topic I liked in that Religion isn't the only thing that has dumbass arguments as seen in the Atheist wars lol. I think the first part of GGG was my fave. out of the two just b/c of the "I'm a Monkey!!" scene :) and how Mrs. Garrison explained evolution. I think I would've appreciated this episode even more if I had watched Buck Rogers before.

3. Hell on Earth is my 3rd fave. It's not really a very memorable episode to be honest, but the thing that made this ep. great is the super sweet 16 allusion, the crow costume, the ferrari cake + the 80's OHHH YEAAHH song, and of course butters and biggie smalls.
PostTue Feb 20, 2007 12:26 pm Offline
Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:39 pm67Canada buddeh
Hell On Earth 2006 was bad. I don't remember laughing. I voted for Go God Go because of Garrison teaching evolution when he was pissed off. Stanley's Cup was good too, it's just the pace was so slow. That's happened in episodes over the last few seasons, I hope Matt and Trey fix it in the 11th season.
PostTue Feb 20, 2007 2:18 pm Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:04 pm1
i voted for Go God Go... i couldn't stop laughing when i saw it. :D
Hell on Earth 2006 was fine :)
i hate Stanley's Cup so much!!! it was not funny at all :evil: !!
PostTue Feb 20, 2007 3:02 pm Offline
Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:05 am4Twin Cities
Go God Go just because it made me laugh the most. Stanleys cup was "daring" and "out there" because of the whole cancer thing, but all and all it just seemed to lack something...i dont know what but i just didnt laugh as much(yes i did laugh) but as much as i normally would at all. when the episode ended i remember me and all my friends lookin around at each other like "was that it", it was funny but kinda boring at the same time. imo the redwings vs. the little kids as way funnier than the kid dying at the end.
PostWed Feb 21, 2007 8:53 am Offline
Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:04 pm3
The Go God Go 2-parter was hillarious! One of my top 4 South Park episodes. I can't choose my favorite out of Scott Tenerman, Go God Go, Goobacks, and Make Love not Warcraft
PostWed Feb 21, 2007 10:14 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:48 pm2edmonton AB
Badtz52 wrote:
i voted for Go God Go... i couldn't stop laughing when i saw it. :D
Hell on Earth 2006 was fine :)
i hate Stanley's Cup so much!!! it was not funny at all :evil: !!

nailed it
richard... richard....
PostFri Feb 23, 2007 5:59 am Offline
Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:28 pm6
stanleys cup was my fav, i dont see why its got such bad reviews from people, just about everything randy marsh said in this episode was hillarious, not to metion the back up music bits by the guy with the record player, classic! i dident care for go god go, and hell on earth comes a kinda close seacond i guess.
PostFri Feb 23, 2007 12:40 pm Offline
Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:09 pm2
stanly's cup was a great episode it's just that , did u have to make that remark about steve erwin , i mean come
on that was horrible
PostMon Sep 03, 2007 9:15 pm Offline
Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:54 pm91Southern Cali, that's all I can say
Hell on Earth 2006: Words can't express how much I wanted to vote for this episode.

Go God Go: The second fancy two-parter this season, but the fact that Parker and/or Stone were excited for the Wii more than made up for it.

Go God Go XII: I knew Cartman would never get his precious Wii system, but I never expected it to be specifically because he got accidentally sent back to September....

Stanley's Cup: A mediocre episode, but I don't see why people hate this worse than AMLF.
PostMon Sep 03, 2007 10:20 pm Offline
Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am2729
Go God Go, by far... Garrison's evolution speech was priceless (and I'm still trying to memorize it so I can blurt it out in an evolution debate at school, of which we have quite a few)...

:cartmanlaugh:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Re: Season 10.5 Favorite Episode Vote #2 PostThu Oct 04, 2007 12:00 am Offline
Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 pm1169WEZZA
Go God Go
Re: Season 10.5 Favorite Episode Vote #2 PostWed Jul 02, 2008 9:14 pm Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
Go God Go!!
cartman is such an idiot hehe
when he starts calling ppl from the future was so funny, first himself and he ends up saying "what an assh*le!" and then his conversation with kyle was awesome! kyle going like ".......uh huh" was hilarious
Re: Season 10.5 Favorite Episode Vote #2 PostSun Nov 02, 2008 1:37 am Offline
Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:41 pm39
definitely Stanley's cup, that eps hilarious.
I hate Go God Go, I watched it with my dad at first and god damn that sucked. I wasn't allowed to watch South park for like a year afterward.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 3 44 posts Previous  1, 2, 3