Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 3 44 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Your favorite episode?
Hell on Earth 2006 33%  33%  [ 110 ]
Go God Go 47%  47%  [ 158 ]
Stanley's Cup 20%  20%  [ 69 ]
Total votes : 337
PostTue Feb 13, 2007 6:51 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:34 pm2rutland
danizcool123 wrote:
i agree, any episode wiv butters in is gr8, and the 3 murderers are hilarious. Stanleys cup was gud 2, so woz go god go, but Hell on Earth kicks ass!

my friend is like in luv wit butters dude he is her lil man she thinks that butters makes the show :!:
PostTue Feb 13, 2007 11:16 pm Offline
Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:10 pm4
Hell on Earth was some of the funniest sh*t ever, especially the Three Murderers and the Biggie Smalls thing. Go God Go was okay, but nothing triumphant. Stanley's Cup was terrible. Hardly any laughs there. One of the show's all-time lows. Oh well, Make Love, Not Warcraft made up for every bad episode ever!
Confucios say, "Man who goes to bed with itchy ass wakes up with smelly fingers."
PostWed Feb 14, 2007 12:32 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls.
PostWed Feb 14, 2007 2:10 am Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:17 am291Dubai-United Arab Emarites.
Hell on Earth 2006 :lol:
PostThu Feb 15, 2007 1:25 pm Offline
Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:52 pm8
I voted for stanleys cup as my favorite of the 1s that were up there but my favorite of the season so far is "The mystery of the urinal deuce" i thought that 1 was hilarious and the go god go were ok i like the 1st one alot but the 2nd was kinda stupid and the hell on the earth episode was preatty good
PostFri Feb 16, 2007 12:52 am Offline
Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:21 am6South Park AZ
Stanley's cup was good it had a very surprising ending.
PostFri Feb 16, 2007 1:06 pm Offline
Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:14 pm65A little town called Chesterfield, England!
it woz called cartoon wars hun. i lyk stanly's cup bt go god go is a lil betr!
:D :P
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

PostFri Feb 16, 2007 2:01 pm Offline
Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:37 pm135UK
Awww, come on! Where's the love for Stanley's Cup? That was a great episode.
Hello, I'm a British person!
PostFri Feb 16, 2007 2:01 pm Offline
Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:54 pm1
I hated stanleys cup...it had a rubbish ending...I mean the kid dies! A bad storyline! :(
PostFri Feb 16, 2007 2:07 pm Offline
Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:37 pm135UK
ohmygodtheyjustkilledkenn wrote:
I hated stanleys cup...it had a rubbish ending...I mean the kid dies! A bad storyline! :(

Point of the episode :) I guess some of the people who hated it just didn't get it. Tis an awful shame.

Though I must admit, first time I watched it I was totally bummed out. And seeing as it was the end of season and went out on a tragic note, I was just "man....*long period of silence as I reflected*. But it was total genius and it wouldn't have worked as well if they hadn't gone that little step further.
Hello, I'm a British person!
PostFri Feb 16, 2007 5:13 pm Offline
Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 pm17Cancun
sweet_awesome wrote:
Stanley's Cup a sido el episodio mas malo que e visto en mi vida... south park ya no es igual al que yo veia y del cual era fan... los chicos an perdido la inosencia... con el episodio Go God Go se recupero un poco... pero ya no es igual que antes...
que lastima ú.ù

Hola! tu tambien hablas español!?
crei q era la unica en este sitio! oye quiero conocerte mejor x q nunk tengo a nadie con quien hablar de south park ya q soy extramadamente fan de ese programa! tienes msn? agragame plis el mio es bren_isdl@hotmail.com
chao!
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 12:35 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:37 pm665In a recovery program for frequent mispellers
Tough choice... but I went with Go,God,Go

When it gets to the point where Cartman is dissing himself, you know Matt and Trey have reached a new high (or in some people's perspectives, a new low.

Hint: Anyone who thinks this is a new low has had thier sence of humor has been slowly rotted away by watching way too many episodes of 60 minutes, or any pointless soul who watches CNN like I watch South Park for that matter. (I would go on, but I don't want to kill this joke.)

I promise this choice has nothing to do with my love for Nintendo. The free advertisement of the Wii were weeks before it's launch must have made the guys at Nintendo giddy.not a school girl type giddy, but, I hope the point has been made.
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 10:27 pm Offline
Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:34 pm58Westminster,CO
i voted for hell on earth because it was really funny but go god go had a good story line to it
PostMon Feb 19, 2007 2:53 pm Offline
Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:46 pm24Canada
The best part about Hell on Earth was the thing about Steve Irwin. I went to three halloween parties that year and every one had some guy in a Steve Irwin with the sting ray through his chest costume. The second best part about the episode were the serial killers. I've been watching South Park since it started and I was just waiting until Trey and Matt made fun of Gacey and Daumer.
"Horrific deplorable violence is okay, as long as they don't use any dirty words" - Sheila Broflovski

*insert snazzy looking sig picture for the meantime while I work on it*
PostMon Feb 19, 2007 2:56 pm Offline
Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:13 pm18Ireland
I thought Hell on Earth 2006 was the best one out of all three. Butters was easily the highlight of this episode and the Steve Irwin joke, while a bit too soon (which is the point), was pure class.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 3 44 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next